World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Cruzeiro News

After leaving Balaban at Stuttgart, they made way for anothr forward, in Mark Viduka. The 32 year old joined the club this morning for £5,200,000 from an unmanaged Middlesbrough.

players_18664.jpg

Cruzeiro boss Philp said, ''We were keen on strengthening in the forward area, and decided Bosko(Balaban), was not our man. When we heard of Mark's availablity, at that price, he is a bargain!''

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Newcastle admitt Viduka battle loss

Tom greenfield ( The newcastle Boss) has admitted today that his hopes to sign veteran Mark Viduka from Middlesbrough once and for all stalled today, and admitted too his was a long admirer for the Aussie. " Mark is one heck to stop when the balls in his stride, I want that in my team," " In the sumemr I was hoping to have 3rd shot at the lad, but another clubs came in earlier, we move on unaffected," " All we want to care about is the Division 2 challenge that were once and for all into, and i have wanted this for all my career,"

One - Nil is the word

Juve won 1-0 again this week by seeing off Udinese whom they beat 2-0 in the world champ shield just 2 weeks ago. Juve fan's are pleased to see the side going up the table but are a little worried about the clubs scoring form. It's expected to see an Italian team keep a clean sheet but fan's believe the club should be scoring more then they currently are.

The Udinese game was away as was the 1-0 win at Ajax the week before and so both are good results but fan's feel there should be more goals. The Udinese game was decided in the 1st min as Essien beat two defenders before slotting home after a great solo run which also add's reports that Juve need more strike force.

In the past weeks Robinho has been recalled to help out that goal scoring form from the striker's but he has also yet to score.

Juve still have many star's available for loan that have suprisingly not been taken on those loans yet.

This week Juve have moved up to 8th position and are only 5 points behind the 5th place target that Dan promised when taking charge.

For sale at Cruzeiro

Make bids for the following players, cash only and the price doesn't have to be high. Just make it reasonable, say three or four million over the chairman value. The players that must leave are:

Garrido 88

Fathi 88

Kroldrup 88

Huiqui 88

Nene 89

Sergio Conceicao 88

Hamann 88

Diarra 87

Moreira 88

Montella 89

Arveladze 90

WC2 has had a bomb explosion to its managers and Im here to try and get them back up again B)

Feyenoord - Division 2

Feyenoord's notable star is Aiyegbini Yakubu who currently plays for Everton in real life and is rated 91. Yakubu is a striker and is a prolific goalscorer. Another great player in this side is Pauleta the experienced Portugeeser who also is a striker. De Kuip is their stadium as holds 51,171 supporters to its capacity. They sit 9th in the table, in one of arguably the best divisions on the setup.

Besiktas - Division 3

Do these look like a division 2 club... No do they look like a division 1 club.... I agree! They have a tremendous structure, helped by past managers beena nd gone, and I cana ssure you once abit of arm power is put into this side, they'll blow away their expectations. maniel Rui Costa, Nacho novo, Ledesma and arelleano are just a few examples of terrific talent in Irono.

Charlton Athletic - Division 3

These are better than Division 3 by a mile. Tim Howard in goal, Biglia in the midfield, Smertin, Rommerdahl, hassan, Holland are just a few from the tip of the finger i can name that are a world class here.

Middlesbrough - Division 3

One brilliant team, and its been prooved by a ex manager who left a few weeks back now. They can win titles! Mark Viduka ( Now at Cruzerio) was their notable star, but now we look at Massimo Maccarone. Job is alos at this club still, and does provide goals.

Bolton Wanderes - Division 4

They may look a real poor side sitting 9th in division 4, but wheres the pride inside you, to represent a football team in one of the best setups living today! :eek:

Take it this way, your better off winning 0 games, finishing 20th in this division than not being in it at all! After all us top managers offer loans and tactical support anytime really :o

Theres LOADS more sides avaliable than what was just mentioned :eek: :eek: but why? well you answer!!! Take your chance NOW before you look back at days like today and wonder why not...

Dortmund add more fire power to their team

Memic's dortmund won yet again and have moved up to 3rd spot, not far behind Chelsea and Barcelona now. But even though the team's performances have been great Memic has still opted to bring in more Strikers, after officially transfer listing Saha after some Average performances lately. Memic has stated Saha is a great player and Memic enjoyed Saha at Dortmund but said after knowing Saha so well, he is a player who is not able to find form if Rotated and unable to get a starting spot in the team. When Memic first opted to buy the Frenchman it was a questionable move as Saha had only found the net 8 times in 3 seasons, but at Dortmund he found the net 35 times in just two seasons and 27 assists, but he believes Saha would play better at a club whom he was the star.

With Saha available Memic made sure that his transfer targets would come to Dortmund Asap.

Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR was Memic's first signing. The inform Dutchman was bought for the future and to give Kanoute and Luca Toni a battle for the starting spot, however this kid has also had tough time finding the net for previous clubs Real Madrid and AC Milan but Memic thinks Dortmund can nuture his talent. Huntelaar cost Memic 17 million pounds plus David Wiliams and Cafu.

huntelaarbxp9.jpg

All smiles, Huntelaar to play football with fellow countrymen Van Der Saar and Wesley Snjieder.

Memic's other signing was sulking Anelka as media liek to call him. The Frenchman was quickly snatched up as Lazio were unmanaged. The striker has an impressive strike record in wc2, where he is a definite 10 goals a season. Anelka had a great start with Lazio and seemed happy but after the previous manager's shock departure he felt the club was going no-where and signed a 5 year deal with Dortmund which will keep him at the club until season 11. Memic seems to have bought Anelka in order of replacing Luis Saha.

nicolasanelka2an8.jpg

Mixed emotions

Newcastle United 0-3 Cruzeiro

---

Cruzeiro went into this match, still undefeated under new boss Philp. Well, at the end of the match it stayed that way as they hammered the Toon, in Newcastle. Goals from Montella, Arveladze and Hilbert sealed the win.

---

Of the early exchanges, Cruzeiro had the better start as Trochowski, and Elmander went close. Then on 26 minutes, Vincenzo Montella gave the Brazilian side the lead with a quick turn, and low shot into the bottom corner.

Only three minutes later, his fellow strike partner Shota Arveladze doubled the Cruzeiro lead with 29 minutes on the clock. Arveladze poked the ball over the line following a goalmouth scramble in the Newcastle six-yard box.

And the match stayed at 2-0, up until there was only six minutes left as midfielder Roberto Hilbert finished off a fine win for Cruzeiro. The away win was sealed, as Hilbert dummied keeper Pele and then put into the empty net.

---

Philp yet again, for the fourth match running heaped further praise on his gallent side. ''Yet again every player performed for me. Heck, I must be doing something right. Yet it's so much easier to manage a side who is winning. It's just a pity that Jan Kromkamp is out injured now. Therefore Johan Elmander has been sent back to Chelsea, due to Afonso Alves' return, and defender Bottinelli comes in to replace Kromkamp. Bottinelli joins on loan from division one side Juventus, managed by Dan Payne. Thanks''

---

1, Manchester United 33(+21)

2, Athletic Bilbao 32(+12)

3, Cruzeiro 29(+18)

---------------------

4, Lazio 29(+12)

No changes in the top four this evening, as United lost 2-1 to Everton at Old Trafford tonight. Athletic Bilbao got back on track with a 3-2 victory over Feyenoord in Spain. And Lazio kept up the pressure on Cruzeiro as they beat Ukrainian side Shakhtar 2-0 in Italy.

FC Schalke 04 - Athletic Bilbao

Cruzeiro - Machester United

Everton - Lazio

A huge match up next for Cruzeiro, as they take on Manchester United in Brazil. They will welcome the return of striker Afonso Alves from injury, but will they miss Jan Kromkamp? Bottinelli will make his Cruzeiro debut, replacing Jan at the back. Cruzeiro will fancy their chances of three points with United losing tonight in Manchester, and given the Brazilians' recent run of form in division two under manager Ross Philp.

CSKA Moscow's had a long trip to England to face Manchester City last night but they came away with the 3 points and a 2 - 0 win.

Yuri Zhirkov gave CSKA the lead in the 9th minute, finishing when it was almost impossible to miss.

Fuente Sergio Garcia got the 2nd in the 35th minute, his lob beating the keeper.

CSKA move up to 9th with this win, closing in on Villarreal and Dinamo Moscow.

Newcastle United 0-3 Cruzeiro

---

Cruzeiro went into this match' date=' still undefeated under new boss Philp. Well, at the end of the match it stayed that way as they hammered the Toon, in Newcastle. Goals from Montella, Arveladze and Hilbert sealed the win.

---

Of the early exchanges, Cruzeiro had the better start as Trochowski, and Elmander went close. Then on 26 minutes, Vincenzo Montella gave the Brazilian side the lead with a quick turn, and low shot into the bottom corner.

Only three minutes later, his fellow strike partner Shota Arveladze doubled the Cruzeiro lead with 29 minutes on the clock. Arveladze poked the ball over the line following a goalmouth scramble in the Newcastle six-yard box.

And the match stayed at 2-0, up until there was only six minutes left as midfielder Roberto Hilbert finished off a fine win for Cruzeiro. The away win was sealed, as Hilbert dummied keeper Pele and then put into the empty net.

---

Philp yet again, for the fourth match running heaped further praise on his gallent side. ''Yet again every player performed for me. Heck, I must be doing something right. Yet it's so much easier to manage a side who is winning. It's just a pity that Jan Kromkamp is out injured now. Therefore Johan Elmander has been sent back to Chelsea, due to Afonso Alves' return, and defender Bottinelli comes in to replace Kromkamp. Bottinelli joins on loan from division one side Juventus, managed by Dan Payne. Thanks''

---

[/size']

Toon were outplayed: Tom

Tom Greenfield believes they were out marched by a "outstanding" team, asks his team to keep the endeavor and team confidence there, and results will come back again. " We've came out of 2 very tricky ties, 2 of the hardest we'll ever face," Tom said last night. " I don't think were relegation candidates 1 bit, we need to get back on the rails and ride again, we could easily sit mid-table if we go on a roll off good results which I believe are around the bend,"

Liverpool go Crashing out of Sheild

liverpool_fc_logo.png

Liverpool went out in the 3rd Round of the Sheild tonight losing to Feynoord 4-1. Liverpool welcomed John Arne Riise back into the team after months of Injury, Liverpool were without new Signing Aiyegbeni Yakubu as he was Domestic Cup Tied. Former Liverpool Man Pedro Pauleta fired a low shot into the bottom corner at the 26th Minute and Man of the Match Antonio Jesus scored from 15 Yards in the 31st. Teenager Sergio Aguero got a goal back for Liverpool just 4 Minutes after Jesus's goal with a speculative chip. Sebastien Puygrenier scored for Feynoored just before half time and then Jesus striked one home to finish Liverpool off.

"We are very Disapointed, but now we just concentrate on Promotion, that match taught me a very important lesson tonight Never use 5-3-2 Formation (Which I didn't even know how to use and I still don't know), We shouldn't have played Riise he just came back from a serious injury and needed to be given abit more rest." Said Liverpool Manager Sir Mike Giggs

Gerrard and Carragher want to come Back to Anfeild

Former Captain and Vice Captain Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher want to come back to Anfield. Steven Gerrard recently moved to Borussia Dortmund but has said that he does not enjoy himself there. Carragher is currently at Milan and has also said he does not enjoy it there.

Gerrard and Carragher want to come Back to Anfeild

Former Captain and Vice Captain Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher want to come back to Anfield. Steven Gerrard recently moved to Borussia Dortmund but has said that he does not enjoy himself there. Carragher is currently at Milan and has also said he does not enjoy it there.

Memic laughs off claims Gerrard is unhappy. Gerrard is a key player in our squad and he is very happy, he is playing the best football of his SM career atm with the Germans.

Gerrard has come out to say. I love England and Liverpool, but atm I am a Dortmund player, I want to win titles and with this club i think I have a great chance, After being with liverpool and real madrid earlier in my career have turned to disaster with both clubs being relegated. While with Dortmund i am competing for the title. Although i still wish to play for Liverpool and in my country one day, which is prolly when im 35 as i dont want to go to division 3. I am playing highest level football, and going to a lower league would do the opposite in advancing my career. I am sorry to Liverpool fans who have got their hopes up due to a chairman making unrealistic promies. My home is Germany now. God save the Queen

While Memic is in a defender crisis he is urgently looking to snatch up a defender and quick.

UJFALUSI, Tomas has caught Memic's attention and is rumoured to propose a bid with Bridge going in the other direction.

Hoping to see what Liverpool manager wants to with his Cech international who was to return to top flight

Cruzeiro 2-2 Manchester United

---

With a creditable home draw to Manchester United, Cruzeiro stayed unbeaten under boss Ross Philp. Hilbert and Montella got the goals for Cruzeiro, while Van Nistelrooy and Ryan Giggs rescued a point for the league leaders.

---

Both sides threatened early on as Giggs looked threatening for the visitors, however Cruzeiro tested United stopper Jens Lehmann a few times, before taking the lead on 11 minutes through Roberto Hilbert. A dangerous corner was whipped in, while midfielder Hilbert nodded home giving Cruzeiro the lead.

However only two minutes later, United drew level through forward Ruud Van Nistelrooy. The Dutchman capitalised on a half-cleared corner, hitting the ball on the half-volley, from the clearance, into the roof of Doni's net.

The second half saw Manchester United control proceedings, yet in the 68th minute, Vincenzo Montella capitlaised on a mix up in the United defence, putting Cruzeiro back ahead.

However, with Cruzeiro having looked to have sealed the three points, United showed exactly why they're the league leaders as Ryan Giggs scored with ten minutes left. His 80th minute header, was placed well past Cruzeiro stopper Alexander Doni.

---

''They're top of the division, and we were unlucky not to leave with the three points. That says a lot about this side. I am definite that we will make it to division one, and we will be looking to keep up this unbeaten run of late'', said Cruzeiro manager Ross Philp.

---

1, Manchester United 34(+21)

2, Atheltic Bilbao 32(+9)

3, Cruzeiro 30(+18)

---------------------

4, Lazio 30(+12)

5, Espanyol 27(+11)

The top four after last night's matches remained unchanged. In the other matches, Athletic Bilbao were thumped 3-0 away at FC Schalke 04. And Lazio drew 2-2 away at Everton, while Espanyol moved into promotion contention with a comfortable 3-0 victory away at Feyenoord.

Athletic Bilbao - Milan

Espanyol - FC Schalke 04

Manchester United - Real Madrid

Lazio - Cruzeiro

The tough matches just keep on coming as Cruzeiro travel to Italy to take on fourth placed Lazio, with both sides sitting on 30 points. Fifth placed Espanyol face Schalke who thumped Bilbao 3-0 last night. And Bilbao who currently occupy second place will host Milan who sit just above mid-table. League leaders Manchester United host relegation-threatened Real Madrid.

Hello WC2 members,It seems the old cheat has come back to haunt us..

Yes the guy who had about 15 clubs in the setup has returned and has started by sending me a few PMs and apparently he is going to report me and Ivan (Bayern) for nothing what so ever :confused:

He is now Werder Bremen and could probably be every other club in the setup..

Anyways I'm just warning some of the new and the older setup players that he is a dodgy guy,and any sign of cheating from him I think you should report.

If anyone remembers the name Thomas Williams you will know a bit about him anyway.

Cheers, Danny :)

Yeah I noticed earlier while browsing the setup's manager's that he was back.

I also noticed that Harry was again found cheating etc and has since swapped accounts of the team which for me says that something needs to be done about it because there isnt a point in the system when you can just switch accounts that the team is on.

Lazio 2-2 Cruzeiro

---

The unbeaten run continues from Cruzeiro under manager Ross Philp. Hernan Crespo and Patrick Ebert were on the scoresheet for the Italians, but on fire Vincenzo Montella and Shota Arveladze got the goals that gave them a point.

---

After the tenth minute booking of Raul Meireles in a scrappy opening, Vincenzo Montella's curling shot from the outside of the box was a sublime finish, giving the Brazilian side the lead in this third versus fourth encounter.

However, only eight minutes later, Argentinian striker Hernan Crespo got Lazio back on level terms. On 22 minutes, his early hit took Doni in the Cruzeiro goal by surprise, getting the Italians back on track in their home ground.

It took until 74 minutes for another goal to be scored, and it took Lazio ahead, Patrick Ebert on the scoresheet. His powerful right foot shot, directed into the onion bag, was definitely one for him to take pride from.

Then, the Cruzeiro character under Ross Philp showed, as on 86 minutes, on form Shota Arveladze snatched the equaliser for Cruzeiro, and at that, an invaluable point. He missed at the first attempt, but dually dispatched at the second time of asking with a toe-poke.

---

''For the neutral, what a game. For Lazio, a disappointing draw in some respect as they possibly should've taken all three points. For us, a great away draw, and considering the circumstances was a good point to get. Shota and Vincenzo were great again, but unfortunately Afonso Alves was disappointing and will be dropped for our next encounter - at home to Everton''

---

1, Manchester United 37(+22)

2, Athletic Bilbao 33(+9)

3, Cruzeiro 31(+18)

---------------------

4, Lazio 31(+12)

5, Everton 29(-1)

6, Chievo 28(+11)

Yet again, after tonights matches, the top four remains unchanged. Athletic Bilbao slipped up, and could only manage a home draw with Milan. Manchester United extended their lead to four points, with a 2-1 win at home to Real Madrid. Everton can move into the top four in their next match with a 2-0 home win over Shakhtar, as can Chievo, who tonight won 3-2 away at Benfica, in Portugal.

Cruzeiro - Everton

Chievo - Athletic Bilbao

Boca Juniors - Manchester United

Real Madrid - Lazio

A few tasty ties in the next turn as its third versus fifth as Cruzeiro host Everton, as the tough matches keep on coming for the Brazilians. Second travel to sixth as Chievo host Athletic Bilbao. United face a tough task away to Boca Juniors, while Lazio may struggle in the Bernabeu as they face Real Madrid

Dortmund dominate again but held to a draw.

This time it was Paco's Barca who struggled against Dortmund and they would feel lucky to come away with the point at home.

Barca took a 2-0 within 20 minutes, but Riqueleme got one back to make it 2-1 for Barca at the break.

Dortmund in the 2nd have looked like a whole new team and had Barca on a string and did everything right except the finishing, and Kanoute leveled at the 61st minute and the game reamined a draw 2-2.

MEmic feels his team could have gotten 3 points out of Barca and last week Juve who they dominated against.

Hello WC2 members' date='It seems the old cheat has come back to haunt us..

Yes the guy who had about 15 clubs in the setup has returned and has started by sending me a few PMs and apparently he is going to report me and Ivan (Bayern) for nothing what so ever :confused:

He is now Werder Bremen and could probably be every other club in the setup..

Anyways I'm just warning some of the new and the older setup players that he is a dodgy guy,and any sign of cheating from him I think you should report.

If anyone remembers the name Thomas Williams you will know a bit about him anyway.

Cheers, Danny :)[/quote']

Lol ive been told, he just wants to stop your deals

and thinks he should still have his team :confused:

Also yer weird how previous Werder Bremen manager releases Nelson VALDEZ who is a 88 rated player and Juve quickly signed after release.

When a player is on your shortlist you tend to get messages telling you about the availabillity of a player. Thats how I got him quick If I remembe rightly.

What's fishy is how you managed to sign a few players recently for minimum value when other better bids have been rejected :confused:

When a player is on your shortlist you tend to get messages telling you about the availabillity of a player. Thats how I got him quick If I remembe rightly.

What's fishy is how you managed to sign a few players recently for minimum value when other better bids have been rejected :confused:

With what player in particular, every player ive signed there have been no rejected deals. Name one!!!! exactly and what about Mexes haha u offer cheap didn't go through then i topped that offer by like 15 mil but some how that got rejected.

And most of the players i bought, i had to re-buy them coz i used to have them, and ive messaged most managers and gotten deals, apart from Luca Toni with ivan as i dont wanna trade Modric atm.

So name me one deal where my so called lower bid was accepted and some1 higher one was rejected

Name one

p.s when a player is released teams interested do not get one single club message about his availabilty

just thought id let you know

In the last few days you signed Huntelaar and Mertersacker went through.

Huntelaar for the lowest possible price where ton's of people could have paid more and would have paid more.

Edit:

Metzelder went for the minimum cash along with the lowest rated player's in your squad.

Hmmm I wonder who would sell their best player's for such poor deals...

Harry to be honest you have been caught by SM a few times now and you have changed the accounts the clubs where on.

I wont argue on the thread as it's not for that, but using multiple account's or even having friends help you to get certain player's is cheating and I wont be dealing with cheaters.