World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

In the last few days you signed Huntelaar and Mertersacker went through.

Huntelaar for the lowest possible price where ton's of people could have paid more and would have paid more.

Mertersacker went for the minimum cash along with the lowest rated player's in your squad.

Hmmm I wonder who would sell their best player's for such poor deals...

Harry to be honest you have been caught by SM a few times now and you have changed the accounts the clubs where on.

I wont argue on the thread as it's not for that' date=' but using multiple account's or even having friends help you to get certain player's is cheating and I wont be dealing with cheaters.[/quote']

Metersacker??????????????? hahahahaha

he is your player, nav loaned him to me ages ago which was recently recalled lol

well no-one ever bid on huntlear did they, if they did id be willing to increase any of me offers.

So you still havent answered my question who did i buy and tohers got rejected.

In other news Dortmund look to get back on their winning streak after two unsatisfying draws against two good clubs. Memic is hoping that his team can at least finish 4th this season

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Cruzeiro 1-3 Everton

Cruzeiro's first defeat under Ross Philp as they were well beaten at home to Everton.

Vincenzo Montella put the home side ahead on 16 minutes with a fantastic header.

But from there on it went downhill for the Brazilian side, German Denis getting Everton level on 19 minutes. Eight minutes after the break, Claudio Pizarro's half-volley gave Everton the lead; before a 79th minute strike from Tomasz Cywka sealed the win.

Cruzeiro 0-0 Shakhtar Donetsk

Cruzeiro's promotion hopes were dealt a slight blow at home, as they were held to a 0-0 draw by Shakhtar Donetsk.

Jan Kromkamp returned for Cruzeiro, as Martins Afonso Alves was left out due to poor form. New signing Mark Viduka came in but couldn't score. A boring draw.

World Championship 2

Division 2: Turn 20

Boca Juniors 0-2 Cruzeiro

Ross Philp left out Mark Viduka who was replaced by Afonso Alves who had a good week in training; while new Cruzeiro boy Humberto Suazo replaced Jon Dahl Tomasson. Matias Fernandez also came in, replacing Massimo Donati.

On 14 minutes, it was indeed new signing Humberto Suazo who gave Cruzeiro the lead in this match. He rose above the defenders and headed into the corner of the net. On 61 minutes, Roberto Hilbert given a more central role, volleyed into the back of the net past Boca Juniors keeper Charles Itjande.

Athletic Bilbao 3-1 Espanyol

Feyenoord 1-2 Manchester United

VfB Stuttgart 2-2 Lazio

1. Manchester United 43(+22)

2. Athletic Bilbao 40(+12)

3. Lazio 36(+14)

----------

4. Cruzeiro 35(+18)

5. Milan 33(+11)

Division 2 Fixtures: Turn 21

Shakhtar Donetsk - Athletic Bilbao

Werder Bremen - Milan

Manchester United - VfB Stuttgart

Cruzeiro - Real Madrid

Lazio - Paris Saint-Germain

Cruzeiro 2-0 Real Madrid

There were no goals until the second half, as new signing Humberto Suazo scored his second Cruzeiro goal in as many games. On 56 minutes, his diving header at the back post went past Madrid keeper Paul Robinson.

1213chisuazo3.jpg

And their lead was doubled as Matias Fernandez volleyed past Robinson, leaving the keeper stranded. Fernandez's 83rd minute strike, gave Cruzeiro a fine win against the Spanish giants.

fernandez.jpg

The other results last night, went the way of Cruzeiro :-

Werder Bremen 2-0 Milan

Shakhtar Donetsk 2-0 Athletic Bilbao

Lazio 2-3 Paris Saint-Germain

Manchester United 1-0 VfB Stuttgart

And with those scores, the table looks good for Cruzeiro :-

1. Manchester United 46pts(+23)

2. Athletic Bilbao 40pts(+10)

3. Cruzeiro 38pts(+20)

-------------------------

4. Lazio 36pts(+13)

Wednesday's fixtures, could yet again see movement in the top four :-

Lazio - Feyenoord

Manchester United - FC Schalke 04

Cruzeiro - Paris Saint-Germain

Lokomotiv Moskva - Athletic Bilbao

Cruzeiro 1-0 Paris Saint-Germain

Cruzeiro made no changes to the eleven that last week defeated Real Madrid in Brazil, as Ross Philp's men started with:- Alexander Doni, Jonathan Bottinelli, Jeremie Brechet, Exequiel Garay, Roberto Hilbert, Jose Raul Meireles, Piotr Trochowski, Matias Fernandez, Shota Arveladze, Humberto Suazo, Martins Afonso Alves.

In the 11th minute, Sergei Gurenko saw his 25 yard strike come back off the crossbar, as Cruzeiro keeper Doni looked on. Defender Ezequiel Garay went closest to breaking the deadlock in the first half after racing through on goal and hitting the outside of the post.

On 50 minutes, referee Hakan Pektac deemed Israel Castro's stupid challenge worthy of a second caution. In the 61st minute, the ball came crashing back off the PSG crossbar and fell to midfielder Roberto Hilbert who tapped in the easiest of chances.

The results from week 22 in World Championship II..

Manchester United 3-1 FC Schalke 04

Lokomotiv Moskva 2-5 Athletic Bilbao

Those results leave Division Two looking like so..

1. Manchester United 49pts(+25)

2. Athletic Bilbao 43pts(+13)

3. Cruzeiro 41pts(+21)

Turn 23 sees the following fixtures including the top three..

Athletic Bilbao - Werder Bremen

Milan - Manchester United

VfB Stuttgart - Cruzeiro

Will new signing Andwele Slory start the match away in Germany.. ?

Cruzeiro yesterday completed the signing of attacking-minded player Andwele Slory, who joined from Dutch side Excelsior. The Dutch striker joined Cruzeiro for a fee of £250,000 while out-of-favour defender Lukas Sinkiewicz went to Excelsior.

VfB Stuttgart 1-3 Cruzeiro

Cruzeiro travelled to Germany tonight, to face a well-organised Stuttgart side under the guidance of Antony. Philp started with the same team as the Brazilians looked to extend their unbeaten run in division two, to five games.

On thirteen minutes, Cassio Lincoln struck for the home side as they looked to upset third in the league Cruzeiro. Lincoln finished neatly inside the box.

It stayed that way until half-time but three minutes into the second period, and Cruzeiro took the lead through Martins Afonso Alves who thumped in a fantastic effort from 20 yards out, into the bottom corner.

103807_806_1174164869230-alves_juicht1.jpg

On 65 minutes, Jose Raul Meireles gave Cruzeiro a well deserved lead in the match, climbing over the Stuttgart defender, and heading into the corner of the net, past goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand.

_42599385_meireles_afp300.jpg

And the match was finished as Humberto Suazo scored his thrid goal in a Cruzeiro shirt, as he folllowed up on the rebound.

200px-Humberto_Suazo.jpg

The win takes Cruzeiro second because of tonight's results..

Milan 1-2 Manchester United

Athletic Bilbao 3-3 Werder Bremen

1. Manchester United 52pts(+26)

2. Cruzeiro 44pts(+23)

3. Athletic Bilbao 44pts(+13)

The table looks very good for Philp's men, ahead of Wednesday's games..

AZ Alkmaar - Athletic Bilbao

Manchester United - Chievo

Cruzeiro - Feyenoord

NEWCASTLE FANS SHARE THEIR DELIGHT FOR THEIR BOSS

Fans of the toon today have shown their huge appriciations for both club manager and chairman for taking them out of the bottom 3, into the top 8 of the table. One fan said, " If it wasn't for sheaperd, we wouldn't of hired Greenfield in the first place, in my opinion he had a day of brilliance that's do the club the world of best, its like hiring a 5 star coach," Another said their praises for the manager, " Greenfield has chosen the right job for his style, he loves the setup, he loves the club ( sort of but not in real life ;) and the players he works with he bonds with 100%, next season we'll be going up,"

Tom has also responded to his praises today in a lunch-time press conference in Tyneside. " I accept the praises, the fans are amazing here, and i really like it," " To work with such heart minded fans is what I came for, and at the same time were grinding out good results," " Im just doing my job at the end of the day, just like the rest of us," " For Newcastle F.C, and the entire club im just happy to help succeed,"

Tom has also said Brazilian striker Nilmar will become a great in the black and white army when he gets the time he needs to jel, " Hornato is a great lad, he wants to succeed at the highest lvel, and im prepaird to see him develop in Enlgnad in toon," The fans will get what im saying soon, and they'll love him,"

CLAYT'S PANATHINAIKOS AVAILABLE!

Was Checking the Managers list in WC 2 and I noticed that Panathinaikos was free to take over I couldn't believe that Clayts would quit it so i checked his profile and all his were gone :eek: because he hadn't logged on. I don't see how that is fair as there are some managers who haven't logged on since September but they still have their clubs.

Anyway they are currently 1st in Division 3 and have a decent squad.

Some of the players in the Team

Joao Moutinho

Aaron Lennon

Fillipo Inzaghi

Pepe

CSKA Moscow update:

Not sure when I last posted so here are November's results:

Drew with Hamburger 2 - 2

Lost to Bayer Leverkusen 3 - 1

Beat Sevilla 3 - 2

Beat Middlesbrough 2 - 1

Drew 3 - 3 with Villarreal

Beat Dinamo Moscow 6 - 0

Drew with PSV 1 - 1

1 Panathinaikos 24 15 4 5 64 36 28 49

2 Hamburger SV 24 13 9 2 55 36 19 48

3 Deportivo La Coruña 24 14 3 7 50 33 17 45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Villarreal 24 12 7 5 47 34 13 43

5 Liverpool 24 12 6 6 37 24 13 42

6 Dinamo Moskva 24 11 9 4 40 28 12 42

7 Middlesbrough 24 11 4 9 36 37 -1 37

8 CSKA MOSKVA 24 10 6 8 50 38 12 36

9 PSV 24 10 6 8 31 30 1 36

10 River Plate 24 11 2 11 39 39 0 35

11 Sevilla 24 9 8 7 34 34 0 35

12 Sampdoria 24 9 7 8 31 29 2 34

13 Bayer Leverkusen 24 8 5 11 30 31 -1 29

14 Charlton Athletic 24 7 6 11 43 43 0 27

15 Manchester City 24 6 8 10 29 33 -4 26

16 Hibernian 24 7 5 12 24 44 -20 26

17 Besiktas 24 6 4 14 31 47 -16 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 São Paulo 24 3 11 10 24 42 -18 20

19 Auxerre 24 3 6 15 21 47 -26 15

20 Celtic 24 2 6 16 21 52 -31 12

• 2 weeks later...

riverplatesw6.th.gif

New River Plate manager Logan is looking for promotion after a mixed start

It took a while for Logan to find his feet in the job, with 3 straight defeats. However, a mass influx of new signings and a change in tactics has seen 3 wins in a row put them within 6 points of the promotion spots in division 3.

Results so far:

Middlesborough 4 - 0 River Plate

River Plate 2 - 3 Sevilla

Villareal 1 - 0 River Plate

River Plate 2 - 1 Dinamo Moskva

PSV 1 - 4 River Plate

River Plate 4 - 1 Liverpool

Panathinaikos 1 - 3 River Plate

A brilliant hat trick from Miguel Hugo Almeida gave River Plate their 4th consecutive win.

10214.jpg

The only downside to the game was the dismissal of Altintop Halil in the 60th minute for spitting in the face of one of the Panathinaikos players.

River Plate now stand just 3 points from the promotion spots and are aiming to continue their current form and gain promotion.

glasgow_celtic2.jpg

Celtic Hire Gazza

Just moments ago Celtic named Gazza Thomas thier new manager, and he imediatly named his main target as geting a big club like celtic out of religation "its a shock seeing a great club like this one at the foot of the table, i have a job offer from deportivo but it would be too easy to drive them to succsess and luking at this celtic team it will be hard to get them from the foot of the table and with 10 games left it looks imposible so i dont want people to turn on me if i dont achieve my aim"

"We are lukin for loans in every position and i beg all managers to PM me if they could help me out

Main Players:

Mariano ANDUJAR

Pablo FERRARI

Nenad KOVACEVIC

Manuel HELDER POSTIGA

Since the 3-1 away win at Stuttgart, Cruzeiro have been on an indifferent run of form, with two wins, two losses and one draw:

Cruzeiro 0-1 Feyenoord

FC Schalke 04 2-1 Cruzeiro

(Afonso Alves 58)

Those two defeats were very unlucky, with both being lost in the last five minutes of the match. Somehow, Cruzeiro remained in the top three. Marko Babic joined and made his debut against Milan:

Cruzeiro 1-1 Milan

(Suazo 61)

Cruzeiro still remained in the top two..

Chievo 1-3 Cruzeiro

(Arveladze 8 40; Babic 71)

Cruzeiro 6-4 Benfica

(Babic 31; Garay 49; Afonso Alves 61 64 79; Trochowski 80)

1. Manchester United

2. Athletic Bilbao

3. Cruzeiro

---------------------------------

Sir Mike Moves to Lyon

lyon.gif

At 6:00AM 15th December Liverpool manager Sir Mike Giggs recieved a phone call from Jean Michel Aulas the Chairman of Olympique Lyonnais asking if Sir Mike would be interested in the job. Sir Mike got the next plane to Lyon to sign the 5 Year contract.

" It's an offer I couldn't refuse, they are a top team. I want to get the best out of the team for next season as I believe we can finish in the Top 4"

"Sir Mike is a top manager he will get the players back on track but he needs to get to know the squad and the players and know why they are under preforming" Said Lyon Chairman Jean Michel Aulas

Ruud-17 has taken over Charlton Athletic:

Ruud-17 has now been officialy unvieled as the charlton manager just minuts ago, he along with the chairman signed a contract at Valley.

Press Conference:

Ruud-17 '' it is a great oppertunity for me to test myself in this very competitive league, i always wanted to be a manager here since i joined SM back 4 or 5 months ago but never get a chance...Now i have one great chance to show my managerial skills.''

'' Lots of my players are up for sale anyone interested bid for them''

Thrashing from Sampdoria ends

5 game win streak for River Plate

After a 2-1 home win against Charlton, River Plate come crashing down with a bang. River Plate went to Sampdoria hoping to close the gap to the promotion spots, but a superb Sampdoria sent them packing.

Manager Logan hopes to get back to winning ways starting with the next game, at home to Hibs.

Comfortably third now!

292.gif

Since the 6-4 win over Benfica, with one loss and three wins, Cruzeiro have opened up a five point gap between them and fourth placed Lazio. It really has been a great season for the Brazilian side as their early season aim of promotion looks more than likely. With five games left, another two wins should do it but "their will be no let up".

On the Saturday after the win at home to Benfica, Cruzeiro travelled to second placed Athletic Bilbao looking to close the gap betwee the sides. But with Agostini and Morales scoring in the first half, and Mutu and Rolfes in the second half, Cruzeiro were humiliated being hammered 4-0 in Spain showing the class.

Cruzeiro were looking to bounce back and they really did that in their next match at home to Espanyol. 5-0 was the scoreline with the tie being a mis-match as Cruzeiro looked to get back onto winning ways. Raul Meireles' opener was followed by second half goals from Brechet, Suazo, Afonso Alves and Viduka.

And their second clean sheet in a row was achieved in their next match after the earlier hammering of Athletic Bilbao. Cruzeiro travelled to Lokomotiv Moskva on a cold Saturday night and Mark Viduka got the only goal of the game after eleven minutes. The 1-0 win opened a two point gap on fourth placed Lazio.

And in their match against Werder Bremen tonight, Cruzeiro shipped six goals with the tie finished at the end of the first half. They were up by five through goals from Babic, Afonso Alves and Viduka(3). Perez and Hesselink scored for the visitors in the second period as Babic's second made the final score 6-2.

_41086038_viduka.jpg

sampdoria.jpgGazza Joins WC2 As Sampdoriasampdoria.jpg

Less than 10 minutes ago Gazza Thomas became the new manager of Sampdoria

I am very pleased to Join WC2 and this Sampdoria is a very strong team, i am very happywiththe players we own and i know i will do well with this club in this setup, i will be looking to off-load all the oldies to make room for some youngsters but with a transfer kitty of £3.4m it will be hard, untill the oldies go, looking at the table we are 9th and cannot get promoted so i will be building the team for next season, thats all for now

Avalible For Transfer

Max TONETTO (90 LB/LM) (i may include him in a P/E for a younger player)

Cristiano DONI (89 LM.AM)

Luca CASTELLAZZI (87 GK)

Niko Kovac (90 CM/DM)

Stefano Fiore (88 CM)

Oliver NEUVILLE (86 CF)

Alexander IASHVILI (85 CF)

Cruzerio VS NEWCASTLE : TONIGHT

TOM: " WE'LL TRY TO CAUSE AND UPSET,"

Tom Greenfield the manager of Newcastle knows his side are certain favirotes to lose in Cruzerio tonight as he goes face to face with Roscoe, but wont give up the fight of causing a real upset.

" They are in a promotion scrap, were bone dead mid - table, we have the right to have a go," " Theres no bad thing if we lose, theres some good things if we win, not statistically but morality is key,"

31.gif

TOFFEE NEWS

Ex River Plate star Eduardo Tuzzio will join Everton tommorow for a fee of £4,200,000 from Spanish Giants Valencia. A fee was decided for the Argentinian Center Back this morning by manager's Sam Wainwright and Ryan The Best.

Eduardo was spotted in Liverpool town center and had this to say: "My agent told me it was a good move to make due to the manager of the club rejoining after being absent for a while, I looked and their squad is impecable and would love to join, so I am."

t048dh03.jpg

...Tuzzio's In Town

STICKY TOFFEE

Roque Santa Cruz and Gabriel Heinze will be staying at Goodison Park after bids for both players were rejected.

Manager Sam Wainwright told SMSport : "We've received bids but, were not accepting either bid due to us needing the players. However if any half decent bids come in we shall consider them."

Both Santa Cruz and Gabriel Heinze are tipped to start tonight against Manchester United, Everton are hoping for a win and need one with the manager back on his feet.

roquesantacruz_gallery__275x400,0.jpg

...Happy Days

January Sales At Sampdoria!!

The Following Players Are For Sale-

Max TONETTO (90 LB/LM)

Cristiano DONI (89 LM.AM)

Luca CASTELLAZZI (87 GK)

Niko Kovac (90 CM/DM)

Stefano Fiore (88 CM)

Oliver NEUVILLE (86 CF)

Alexander IASHVILI (85 CF)

P.S Danny' date=' May i loan Flamini Next Season Aswell:o?[/b']

Course you can ;) Should be 90 by then too ;)