World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Season Review:

330_1236594521.jpg

After 2 seasons of narrowly missing out on promotion from division 4, it was 3rd time lucky for Marseille in Season 9 as they finished in 2nd place behind Werder Bremen. Season 7 saw Marseille finish 4th, 5 points off one of the top 3 promotion places before a 3rd place finish last season meant a place in the play offs. Defeat in the semi final though left the French side to face another season in the bottom division. A good run of results which saw the club go unbeaten in 11 league games between the 29th November and the 3rd January (a club record) put Marseille in a good position knowing that promotion was in sight. Losing only 4 games after that run meant that in the end, it was a comfortable 2nd place finish.

Player Awards

Top Scorer - Shabani Nonda (27)

Runner-up - Alexander Frei (22)

Most Assists - Shabani Nonda (24)

Runner-up - Alexander Frei (12)

Player of the Season - Shabani Nonda

Runner-up - Olivier Sorlin

Young Player of the Season - René Adler

Runner-up - Abou Diaby

Most Appearances - René Adler

Runner-up - Andriy Rusol, Brahim Hemdani

Most MoM Awards - Shabani Nonda (10)

Runner-up - Alexander Frei (8)

Guest Toggs

Unlucky mate.

On the start of the new season, have a fair few loanee's avaliable.

Notable Avaliabilites:

Neven Subtovic (20,87,CB)

Marek Suchy (20,87,CB)

Edgar Solis (20,87,LM)

Fabien Lemoine (20,86,CM) - Soon too be 88.

Carnerio Kerrison (20,87,F)

Roman Adamov (26,88,CF)

Eugen Polanski (20,83,CM) - Soon too be 86.

Youth Squad all are. (2 86's, 6 85's, 14 83or84's)

Toggs is after a fairly young Central Midfielder rated 89+ And Can offer Vitor Faulyzin (24,88,AM/Wing) & Pereria Ilsinho (24,89,RM/RB)

Been absent from this thread for a while, but toward the end of last season I parted company with the River Plate team I'd took from the bottom of the 3rd division to achieving a 2nd place finish in division 1 the season before last.

It was a wrench to leave a team I'd spent a good while building up, but when FC Porto came calling I decided I needed a new challenge and took the job.

Toggs - having just seen your post above, it's clear you're the one to take over my old River Plate team. Just wanted to wish you good luck and hope you appreciate the good set of youngsters you've got there. Just don't go beating me! ;)

Guest Toggs

Thanks alot Logan, but dont expect a second-string side out just because your the ex-manager :) Ive told all my players you were the one with their mums, and they arent impressed ;) Out too get your Porto side :)

Drifting away from that... :D

Kerrison, Adamov & Lemoine ALL LOANED OUT.

Plenty avaliable though, and theyll be PLENTY more coming through the doors at River with my 130M budget. Hate having money after ive just tooken a club.

That includes Tobias Weis who joined for 13M today from SK Rapid Wien. Despite him already having his rise, i still think its money well spent. He has immediatly become 'avaliable too loan'.

Possibly another 10 arriving. Have a big shortlist and currently looking into their R/L stats. Signings expected soon :)

Guest Toggs

After Bobadilla's, Adrian's & Beliad's arrivals at River Plate, Toggs is looking around the unavaliable too manage clubs, looking for a few talents too which he will put his 113M budget into use.

Plenty of loanee's available still. Anyone rtd 87 and under, including Subtovic, Tremonilias, Weis etc... and the whole of the youth squad, around 25-30 85-87 rated players.

I kick-off the season with a game against a tough Dynamo Kiev squad, but eveery game thisseason will be a hard'un.

Guest Toggs

Anyone know when that Udinese will come available?

Tommorow morning?

They've ben through a period of un-willing managers. They were quit on the 16th which was 3 days ago... so they should be avaliable now?

Theyre on job offer... if thats not rejected today, it will certantly be 5am in the morning tommorow :)

Arent you Sporting Lisbon though?

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP II

I just quit Villarreal to take division one Udinese' date=' but:

[b']Anderlecht (D3)

Celtic (D4)

Bolton Wanderers (D4)

Mallorca (D4)

[/b]...are all unmanaged :).

New season starts tomorrow night, so its a good time to take a team in this elite setup ;)

took Anderlecht, looking to get to division 2 ;)B):) looking for players for money becuase this isnt a gc :P

Guest Toggs

Table-Toppers River Plate host 5 time consectutive champions, Barcalona, in what will be a very tightly contested game at the El Monumental.

Toggs welcomes Paulo Assuncao too the club, and he debuts alongside Walter Gargano in the heart of the River Midfield. Otherwise, providing there is no changes or late fitness worries, the squad will be unchanged from the demolision of Dynamo Kiev on the opening day of the season.

The transfer news coming out of the club is Giovanni Van Brockhorst could be on his way too Argentina. Toggs is very keen on the Dutch national and Daniel Jensen could be used as part of a deal too lure him too the club.

Toggs: I saw the lad at Euro's and a fair few of his games with Feyenoord this season... he really impresses me and i hope that him being over 30 means he doesnt pack it in as he has some great talent on him and he's a player im desprate too bring too the El Monumental.

Guest Toggs

BREAKING NEWS

The offer for Giovanni VAN BRONCKHORST of Arsenal from River Plate has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Both Gabriel Torje & Rafael Carioca leave Argentina in a deal Toggs thinks is good for both sides involved. Gio won't be avaliable for tonights game but will almost certainly be included in the Saturday fixture with Felix'es Juve.

Toggs: Caroica i feel wont be breaking fully into the Spartak R/L side this season and i really dont rate Gabriel Torje, so really im shifting two players i dont really rate too highly. I hope Gio can keep his place with the Holland side and i also hope Feyenoord's fortunes in Holland change, as despite his age, i feel the man is still a cracking player.

Robert Lewandowski will also complete a move too Marseille for 5.1 Million, as part of the deal that saw Assuncao join. Toggs wishes all the best with George's side.