World Championship 2 MKII

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

• 1 month later...

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Just taken Schalke.

Will promsie that I stay with them this time - unliek last time when I left River Plate - look at them now! :(

My aim is in 3 seasons to in 1st Division!

Welcome to the setup mate and best of luck with Schalke,Hopefully i will be playing you in division 2 next year with Lazio.

Welcome to the setup mate and best of luck with Schalke' date='Hopefully i will be playing you in division 2 next year with Lazio.[/quote']

And what a welcome greeting I got! Just found we are in the middle of a relegation fight and not a great deal of cash! Not many games to stamp my authority - but enough to keep in this division and hopefully with a bit of wheeling and dealing + chairmans investment at end of season we'll be ok!

I am still Celtic in this setup' date=' only just getting to grips with them really aswell, I am free to do deals if anyone is interested in my players. I hope to try and strenghten my squad from now to try and push for promotion next season. Also, unluckily enough I don't have the United offer.[/quote']

I beat you earlier in the season thankfully:p,I have three games left and 3 points of Boro in 2nd and hope to secure automatic promotion this season,my Lazio side basically have a playoff place secured so i will have a crack at promotion either way,I have had a great run of form since i took over losing like 2 home games in 20 and my away form has not been bad either,I am sure someone was at HSV and had a decent run of form and got the Bayern job after 17 games or something stupid like that,In my 32 games in charge i have had 77 points an average of 2.41 per game which makes me wonder how the other person got the Bayern job,It would have to take something special to prize me away from Lazio mind you as i have grown quite attached to them and i have everything in place to succeed with players like Anelka,Petric,Wendel,Boruc and Liverani to mention a few,Lazio have a capacity of 83,000 and was delighted to get them to be honest with the potential they have.

Even if i did get Man Utd job offer i would have rejected them i am just a tad suprised i have never got offered a job yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Missed out on promotion to division 2 on goal difference,hopefully i will win the playoffs as I feel deserve promotion,got Georges Marseille in the playoff semi final which is the hardest draw possible,still I should have him at home and I have only lost 2 home games in like 15 home games.

Signed Makoun for 20 million, which is really cheap, I do not have a clue what the Borrussia Dortmund manager is doing, and sold Liverani and Oddo to Fiorentina and Siena respectively.

Funny you mention Dortmund, he sold Borowski to me for £7m. As it's Tim, it's a bloody steal! :D

Finished 11th in the end, which I'm a bit disappointed with after being in the top 6 for so much of the season. But it's been a good run of games overall and I'm looking forward as always to next season. :)

Funny you mention Dortmund' date=' he sold Borowski to me for £7m. As it's Tim, it's a bloody steal! :D

Finished 11th in the end, which I'm a bit disappointed with after being in the top 6 for so much of the season. But it's been a good run of games overall and I'm looking forward as always to next season. :)[/quote']

I mean i know Borowski is not what he was,but he is still a solid 90 and selling him for 7 million is just bloody stupid,i know it is bad to take advantage of this bloke but you just have too really,in Makoun i have signed a solid 91 and i also got Wendel who is a solid 90 earlier in the season,it may have cost me 35 million combined but thats nothing for a 90 and a 91 really.

I sold you Geraldo WENDEL For 15million mate :) I was wrong I thought he was going to drop .. Know .. From Borussia Dortmund I Brought Frédéric KANOUTE I think he will drop but i just brought him for only 18million :eek:.. This Season I was a new manager here .. I tooked Tottenham Hotspur's when they were 18th on th 12 game know .. I finished the season 12th and I am very disapionted ,,, next season I will try to finish in the top 6... This season I brought many players .. SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian HOWARD, Tim Javier ZANETTI RAFINHA, Marcio WITSEL, Axel CAVANI, Édinson and More Know I am Planing to sell Maxwell and then will put Álvaro ARBELOA on lb he is looking for a rise what do you think?? Thank for evry one and buy the way I am new on the forum ... :confused: Who would like to make me a suggestion I will apprecate Thanks for evry one ..

Got my first offer since joining the setup, nobody big but Sporting CP, think I'm going to reject, they are a decent team but they need abit of work and with my Celtic looking good now I'm gonna have another try at promotion with my Celtic.

Just rejected, anyone wanting to get in this setup I suggest you take as a big offer may come forward sooner or later.

Drew with Schalke, good start for me.

Looks like a lot of you are in Division 3. I took over Club Brugge about 10-15 games into last season in Division 4 where they were about in the middle of the table. Managed to take them to division 3 via play-offs and so far doing well in division 3 with 2 wins in 2 matches. Currently top, but I'm not getting my hopes high, still very early times and there are some really good teams in this divison.

Looks like a lot of you are in Division 3. I took over Club Brugge about 10-15 games into last season in Division 4 where they were about in the middle of the table. Managed to take them to division 3 via play-offs and so far doing well in division 3 with 2 wins in 2 matches. Currently top' date=' but I'm not getting my hopes high, still very early times and there are some really good teams in this divison.[/quote']

Well done on been top mate,I beat Liverpool 2-0 last night to go up to 4th in the table,beat Celtic at home in my next game and i will have 7 points from my first 3 games which i will be pleased with,considering how competitive this league is though i wont be getting carried away just yet.