World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Just rejected the Man United offer if anybody wants them. Probably be gone to somebody random within 30 seconds though :P

Although I am tempted,I know if I quit and dont get them I will be so annoyed so it is not worth it tbh,thanks for informing us though,oh and well done on beating me in the playoff semi final last year,you are just above the relegation zone so you are not doing too bad,thankfully since my shock 3-0 defeat to Celtic I have beat Deportivo 3-0 and Fenerbache 1-0 to remain in 4th,only two points off the top of the table who are Club Brugge and I do no think they will be up there come the end of the season,got 5th placed Charlton next so it is important to beat them.

Although I am tempted' date='I know if I quit and dont get them I will be so annoyed so it is not worth it tbh,thanks for informing us though,oh and well done on beating me in the playoff semi final last year,you are just above the relegation zone so you are not doing too bad,thankfully since my shock 3-0 defeat to Celtic I have beat Deportivo 3-0 and Fenerbache 1-0 to remain in 4th,only two points off the top of the table who are Club Brugge and I do no think they will be up there come the end of the season,got 5th placed Charlton next so it is important to beat them.[/quote']

Think I rejected them once before as well before Munt got them :confused: Not that great a side anyway but wouldn't leave the Marseille for anybody in this tbh, been with them too long. :o

Was going to change my formation for the play-offs last season but in the end didn't bother because usually when I do that it goes wrong. Was quite lucky to get into them in the first place but I'll take it. :)

Might try a new formation for next game now though, 5-3-2 has worked well for a few years but wasn't too happy with it last year and struggling atm although going by stats I've been unlucky in a few games. Hopefully the new United manager accepts my Shawcross offer which will help :D

Although I am tempted' date='I know if I quit and dont get them I will be so annoyed so it is not worth it tbh,thanks for informing us though,oh and well done on beating me in the playoff semi final last year,you are just above the relegation zone so you are not doing too bad,thankfully since my shock 3-0 defeat to Celtic I have beat Deportivo 3-0 and Fenerbache 1-0 to remain in 4th,only two points off the top of the table who are Club Brugge and I do no think they will be up there come the end of the season,got 5th placed Charlton next so it is important to beat them.[/quote']

Shock defeat to Celtic? :P You having a laugh, Celtic have hit some good for as of late.

Shock defeat to Celtic? :P You having a laugh' date=' Celtic have hit some good for as of late.[/quote']

I basically never lose at home that why it was a shock,I dont know why that is but it just rarely happens,still my change of tactic since that result has worked so it was not all bad,and yeah you are having a much better season this time around tbh so perhaps I should not be too suprised,I want to get automatic promotion to Division 2 this time around after the misery of the playoffs last year.

Resigned Manager

SK Rapid Wien manager Fred Fredson has decided to part company with the club after 150 games in charge.

Such a shame' date='he done a fantastic job there...[/quote']

Very good team for a Rapid anyway.

I keep forgetting I'm in this setup. :o (Never hardly log in on the account). I'm thinking of quitting Atletico tonight though as I believe Felix's old Juve should be coming free..?

Resigned Manager

SK Rapid Wien manager Fred Fredson has decided to part company with the club after 150 games in charge.

Such a shame' date='he done a fantastic job there...[/quote']

Really a shame I must say, this guy has helped quite a few times with finding some good players/risers who were very much unknown at that time. A look at his squad says it all.

I also see that he has quit all his remaining teams, namely Santos in WC1. I very much hope someone capable enough gets his team.

Very good team for a Rapid anyway.

I keep forgetting I'm in this setup. :o (Never hardly log in on the account). I'm thinking of quitting Atletico tonight though as I believe Felix's old Juve should be coming free..?

Possibly mate,it will be 5AM though unless someone replies to it between know and then I guess,get prepared to do an all nighter if I was you:p,unless George gets the offer I feel I have a decent chance of getting your Atletico,a job I would have to give some serious though to but probably reject.

Really a shame I must say' date=' this guy has helped quite a few times with finding some good players/risers who were very much unknown at that time. A look at his squad says it all.

I also see that he has quit all his remaining teams, namely Santos in WC1. I very much hope someone capable enough gets his team.[/quote']

He really was a cracking manager,basically every player I went for he had shortlisted and I had the odd bidding war with him as a result,Di Gennaro I remember had one with him for but won out in the end,still it happens I suppose,I just hope his Rapid Wien side go to a good manager who can build on the legacy he created.

Possibly mate' date='it will be 5AM though unless someone replies to it between know and then I guess,get prepared to do an all nighter if I was you:p,unless George gets the offer I feel I have a decent chance of getting your Atletico,a job I would have to give some serious though to but probably reject.[/quote']

Already am prepared, staying up for another team as well so it makes sense. :) The Atletico is ok, but I never loved them really. Best deal ever was selling Gago for Misimovic and Pablo H. :o

Already am prepared' date=' staying up for another team as well so it makes sense. :) The Atletico is ok, but I never loved them really. Best deal ever was selling Gago for Misimovic and Pablo H. :o[/quote']

I know what tou mean when you say you never loved them,I am starting to love my Lazio and thats why I would probably turn it down as I would get bored with Atletico eventually,I have started to sculpt my own side here at Lazio and I always said it would take something special for me to leave them,dont get me wrong Atletico are a great side but they are not what I would describe as special at all.

Who you do the Gago deal with,I bet he feels stupid now:p

I know what tou mean when you say you never loved them' date='I am starting to love my Lazio and thats why I would probably turn it down as I would get bored with Atletico eventually,I have started to sculpt my own side here at Lazio and I always said it would take something special for me to leave them,dont get me wrong Atletico are a great side but they are not what I would describe as special at all.

Who you do the Gago deal with,I bet he feels stupid now:p[/quote']

Nah they're not special at all and I've never really liked them but kept them just because it was WC2. :o

It was actually to the Chelsea manager :eek: Who has a 232 rep! hes never played him yet though :| Must have a spite for paying so much... :D

Nice Lazio you got coming along there too btw.

Nah they're not special at all and I've never really liked them but kept them just because it was WC2. :o

It was actually to the Chelsea manager :eek: Who has a 232 rep! hes never played him yet though :| Must have a spite for paying so much... :D

I know what you mean about keeping a side purely because it was WC2,this is the first prestige setup I have ever been in except 106 but that was before it was a prestige setup,I wouldnt have the nerve to do what you are doing to quit a side in the setup and try get back in again as it is a huge risk and one I didnt take when Man Utd become available the other day,I want promotion to Division 2 as a minimum whether that is by playoffs or automatic I dont care just as long as we go up to Division 2,my side is improving and has a nice balance to it but compared to your side it is nothing really,and yeah it goes to show that you can get great deals in any setup regardless of rep and stature,like Wendel a solid 90 joined my side for 15 million which is an absoulete bargain.

Now I have your old Atletico on offer lol

Just rejected, good side with some great youth as well if anybody wants them ;)

Now I have your old Atletico on offer lol

Just rejected' date=' good side with some great youth as well if anybody wants them ;)[/quote']

:D Surprised nobody took them yet, they're a pretty good side. Hope whoever gets them can reunite me with a few players (Pablo H. to name one) :P!

Got the Juventus anyway and what can I say except what an absolute amazing side! Doubt I will be doing many deals though as its usually hard enough to do in this setup.

:D Surprised nobody took them yet' date=' they're a pretty good side. Hope whoever gets them can reunite me with a few players (Pablo H. to name one) :P!

Got the Juventus anyway and what can I say except what an absolute amazing side! Doubt I will be doing many deals though as its usually hard enough to do in this setup.[/quote']

Hola!

I took them. :P Might not be the most glamorous manager you would of wanted for them, but, it's a challenge, that I would like to prove you wrong. :):P