World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Hola!

I took them. :P Might not be the most glamorous manager you would of wanted for them' date=' but, it's a challenge, that I would like to prove you wrong. :):P[/quote']

What?! Of course your a great person for the job! Beats some noob getting them and ruining them. Your a manager who knows his stuff thats for sure. ;)

You know how I love you and all, yeah? Then sell me Pablo Hernandez. :D;):P

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

What?! Of course your a great person for the job! Beats some noob getting them and ruining them. Your a manager who knows his stuff thats for sure. ;)

You know how I love you and all' date=' yeah? Then sell me Pablo Hernandez. :D;):P[/quote']

That Juventus is adorable! <3

We'll see what we can come to once he has risen x ;)[L]

You know how I love you and all' date=' yeah? Then sell me Pablo Hernandez. :D;):P[/quote']

Ken, I never got anything from Felix while he was in charge, but can I buy a goalkeeper? 'Cause I keep having to loan from Barca and Inter every season now and it's daft. :)

That Juventus side is class Kensational' date='I know you had no part to play in it but it shows what a job Felix must have done,anyway I will consider offers for Ferdinand if anyone is intrested.[/quote']

I've made a bid. :)

Ken' date=' I never got anything from Felix while he was in charge, but can I buy a goalkeeper? 'Cause I keep having to loan from Barca and Inter every season now and it's daft. :)[/quote']

Possibly. :D Although I'm in a bit of a dilemma, 3 world class 'keepers but I don't know who out of Akinfeev and Neuer to sell, possibly the German. Will need a good player for him - have bucket loads of cash already :P

anyone got a good fwd and or mid/ for p/e for evra

yes i am boca

Juventus VERY much interested in securing the services of Evra.

I've made a bid. :)

Possibly. :D Although I'm in a bit of a dilemma' date=' 3 world class 'keepers but I don't know who out of Akinfeev and Neuer to sell, possibly the German. Will need a good player for him - have bucket loads of cash already :P

Juventus VERY much interested in securing the services of Evra.[/quote']

I know you have made a bid Ken,I have made a counter offer now,I too am intrested in Evra:),

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Buying 90 or above striker. Might swap for players depending on who. My team is Atlético Madrid by the way. If anyone is interested' date=' PM on game or answer here.[/quote']

Nice, my old side.

I'm Juventus. Interested in (the departing) Navas, MASSIVE fan of his. Not sure if you would sell to me now or not... I can offer good deals though. Also interested in Mascherano, Young, Misimovic and Pablo Hernandez.

Nice' date=' my old side.

I'm Juventus. Interested in (the departing) Navas, MASSIVE fan of his. Not sure if you would sell to me now or not... I can offer good deals though. Also interested in Mascherano, Young, Misimovic and Pablo Hernandez.[/quote']

I didn't want to sell Navas, but really needed a decent right back, which I'm getting in the deal, and as I've got loads of promising wingers I can afford to lose Navas. I'm getting Maxwell and Arbeloa for Navas. In regards to those other players... I would be willing to sell Misimovic for a good striker if you have any.

By the way, if you built this team, I must congratulate you, it's full of promising players.

Lee 3-0 Ken. :D

Tbf' date=' I never do tactics for this team. Must start doing them now... The shame in losing to you will motivate me! :P

I didn't want to sell Navas, but really needed a decent right back, which I'm getting in the deal, and as I've got loads of promising wingers I can afford to lose Navas. I'm getting Maxwell and Arbeloa for Navas. In regards to those other players... I would be willing to sell Misimovic for a good striker if you have any.

By the way, if you built this team, I must congratulate you, it's full of promising players.

Would've loved him too :( Ah well... lol Erm well forward is probably my weakest spot actually. I could offer Podolski maybe? :confused:

And nah I didn't build it fully, I did buy some of the nice youth it has though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

FENERBAHCE SHOULD MAKE IT THIS SEASON!

Division 2 looks so close for Fenerbahce. Their dreams could become true. The once known Manchester City manager Joe which suddenly left the team to go for Fenerbahce named under "Enes Savasci" which is Eza in the forums could make up for the mistakes of last season before the end of this season.

Quick Revise Of Season 11:

13575866.png

82214744.png

60869778.png

35208281.png

37627226.png

We can see who should of went to division 2. But this season we are on a roll and hopefully our dreams will now become a reality.

We are first on the ladder and that's all that matters for now:

90079324.png

thє sσccєr mαnαgєr tímєs quíck íntєrvíєw:

1. αnч nєw trαnsfєrs cσmíng вч?

-I couldn't focus on the transfers this season but i did focus on the most important factors which is moral. A team can have every player but without the chemistry a team isn't a team.

2. thєrє wєrє nєws thαt чσu wíll rєsígn σr gσ tσ αnσthєr cluв just líkє чσu díd frσm mαnchєstєr cítч tσ fєnєrвαhcє

-[Laughs in the background] That's what everyone says. I always never wanted to believe in rumors but that rumor was just partly true. I couldn't give enough attention this season to my team. Even the chairman was a bit annoyed but didn't say anything when he saw our position on the ladder. I will from now on give most of my attention to the team. Manchester City is history for me. I wanted to quit because Fenerbahce was a Turkish team. That's all there is to it. It's like that Turkish spirit that gives a person the reason to change everything. I surely didn't support Fenerbahce when I was a kid. I supported Besiktas but in Uefa matches I always went for any Turkish team there was that entered.

3. whαt hαppєnєd tσ luíz rσnαldσ? чσu usєd tσ αdmírє hím αnd lσαnєd hím ín wíth чσur fσrmєr tєαm mαnchєstєr cítч αnd αlsσ 2 mαtchєs fσr fєnєrвαhcє?

-Oh look as I said before my transfer season isn't outstanding and i can't promise on who I will be getting. Ronaldo played really well for me scoring 10 goals when I was the manager of Manchester City. I hope him success. I surely will look at my transfers and re-check everything. I just don't want to promise on something that i might deny later on to not upset anyone.

thαnk чσu fσr thє íntєrvíєw αnd hσpє єvєrчσnє hαs α lσvєlч dαч. thє sσccєrmαnαgєr tímєs

I didn't want to sell Navas' date=' but really needed a decent right back, which I'm getting in the deal, and as I've got loads of promising wingers I can afford to lose Navas. I'm getting Maxwell and Arbeloa for Navas. In regards to those other players... I would be willing to sell Misimovic for a good striker if you have any.

By the way, if you built this team, I must congratulate you, it's full of promising players.[/quote']

I was the one who bought Navas :D:D:D I Gave you Arbeloa becusea I have 3 RB,, but know I am without a decent LB !! I am Trying to but one 90+ Would we arange some thing with Emiliano INSUA ??

• 4 weeks later...

I built my CSKA squad up to what it is now. :)

Lies. It was all down to me signing Bostock for them. :P

Hadn't looked at the table for a while until a few games ago. Thought I must be around the play-offs so was a little shocked to see I was in the relegation zone with only a few games left :D

Up to 17th with a 1-1 draw at Valencia yesterday, hopefully I stay there :o