Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

I would sell these players I prefer a part exchange deals.. But ... If you want we can arrange something ...;) ;)

• RAFINHA' date=' Marcio
    [*']NOCERINO, Antonio
  • NILMAR, Honorato
  • BENDTNER, Nicklas

What do you want for Nocerino?

Although spurs have helped me increasing my squad depth by loaning me players' date=' but I hope Barcelona wins :P. Because Spurs and Charlton are the only london teams in top division and so Spurs are my only local Rival in this division. It was fun beating them twice last season, but sadly my team couldnt maintain consistency which helped spurs win the league rather easily last season and we finished as runner ups. This season my team didnt perform good at all. But its still in developing stage. I hope to give tougher time to all top division teams next season.[/quote']

This year will be hard for us to make it 3 in a row but.. who knows..!!?? If we win tomorrow agains barelona we might be in it again..!!

I am looking forward for this game, Spurs vs Barcelona! Probably the most important fixture of the season.

Also my every next fixture is a key fixture because i am looking forward to win division 3, another great season, last season got promoted from div 4 and also won the World Championship Cup. This season again looking forward for promotion and also looking forward to win the league!