Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Internazionale 1 - 5 Corinthians.

Raz picks up his 2nd win of the season after three straight defeats at the start

of the season, winning his last 2, 3-1 and this week 5-1 respectively. Raz's

newly promoted brazilian outfit hammered italian giants 5-1 away from home

with an overly impressive performance, and manager Raz hopes this is a sign

of more things to come.

Raz is also pleased to announce the signing of young spanish centre half

Raul ALBIOL from Barcelona for 21 million.

Derportivo Round-Up!!!

Deportivo have now surged up to the top of the league thanks to new boss Luke Coates' antics! Luke joined the club at the beginning of this season (season 5). Fans were wary of the appointment of the new manager in the first game of the season, although he got a warm welcome, they bowed down to a musclier Athletic Bilbao team 4-1 at home! But since then the fans have been all at praise for the manager. The last 5 games in the league, Luke's Depor have won, and won comfortably, with the best performance and result coming in the last game as they whooped River Plate 4-0 at the Riazor. Even though they were knocked out of the World Championship Cup in Round 1 on penalties against lub Brugge, Luke is happy with how the club have settled in, and the board of directors and fans are also pleased with how Luke is now at grips with his team :)

Deportivo's next game is at home to Sporting Lisbon in the World Championship Shield in Round 1 with Luke hopeful of something of the same reslt as their previous match :)

THE DIVISION 3 TABLE:

1. DEPORTIVO LA CORUñA 15

2. Sevilla 15

3. Sao Paulo 13

4. Cruzeiro 11

5. Lazio 11

6. Celtic 11

7. Fiorentina 10

8. Bayer Leverkusen 9

9. River Plate 8

10. Villarreal 8

11. Athletic Bilbao 8

12. Sampdoria 7

13. Middlesbrough 7

14. CSKA Moskva 6

15. Sporting 6

16. Besiktas 5

17. Aston Villa 5

18. Dinamo Moskva 4

19. Auxerre 4

20. Panathinaikos 1

*Deportivo are in the lead on goal difference, both Deportivo and Sevilla are on a goal difference of plus 6, the only thing seperating them is Deprotivo have scored more goals :)

Ilan Strikes gold....

Araujo Ilan hit two goals last night as Everton were unlucky in a 2-2 draw. Ilan scored in the first 6 minutes but Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs put United 2-1 up before Ilan scored again. Ilan couldve rounded up a sucessful night with a hat-trick...only to be denied by the crossbar.

Dortmund seem to have had a good start in div 2 and settled in very well. Sitting in 2nd Harry Memic believes that promotion is something which is very likely for this big club.

With the signing of Zambrotta Memic has strenghtened him back line with critics accussing Dortmunds defence to be made up of a bunch of old *****.

With Dortmund looking certain to clinch a spot in div 1 next season they have set their sites on world class Defender Allesandro Nesta who has felt unsetlled at Inter Milan. Internazionalle have held talks wif the German giants and Dortmund are hoping for an agreement.

Also other players linked to Dortmund are Van Der Saar and Shevchenko

Harry Memic has stated he is very dissapointed at Everton manager at attacking other manager whom he believes havent done a great job. "How can Sam attack other managers when he got Everton relegated due to poor management and tactics, and now has no chance of getting them promoted and will be lucky if they stay above relegation."

Deportivo La Coruna 5 - 3 Sao Paulo :eek:

What a game!!! Eight goals in total as Deportivo stay top of the league and now extend their lead to 4 points. Ever since Luke came in at the start of the season, fans were saying it is going to be a hard season, but he has certainly excelled and has won 7 out of the 8 in the league :D

In an amazing 3 minutes of the start, we had 3 goals :eek: Joris Mathijsen put Sao Paulo 1 up in the 1st minute, only for Sanchez Victor to equalise in the 2nd, then for Sau Paulo to go 2-1 up in the 3rd minute through Gabriel Danilo! Sanchez Victor then equalised again for Deportivo in the 18th minute. Deportivo then took the lead in the 40th minute through Kris Boyd then Gonzalez Sergio made it 4-2 just before half time. The match was dead and burried in the 54th minute as Henrik Larsson got on the scoresheet. Sao Paulo did get a revival goal in the 71st minute through Marcio Amoroso but it wasn't enough as Depor ran out deserved winners in what proved to be a thrilling match of football :D

atleticomadrid.jpg

Trouble at the Calderon!

higuain.jpg

In a press conference earlier Gonzalo Higuain made this comment :

'Necesito a club más grande jugar a mi balompié, Atletico Madrid struggerling en la liga y necesita a algunos jugadores rápidamente pero voy tuve que leabve para un club con un funds.thankyou mejor a todos los ventiladores y personal de Madrid que usted me ha hecho agradable, y estoy muy apesadumbrado.'

English-

'I need a bigger club to play my football,Atletico Madrid are struggerling in the league and need some players fast but i am going to have to leave for a club with better funds.thankyou to all the fans and staff of Madrid you have made me welcome,and i am very sorry.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is most likely the end of Gonzalo Higuain's part of Danny Williams's plans for this season,with him most likely going to Division 1 team Schalke to salvage his career of top flight football.

Other News :

Star striker Kevin Kuranyi could be on his way to A.Madrid in a deal involving Higuain,we are lead to belive he is extremely unhappy his club are bringing in more stikers when they need to get rid and that its ruining his chance of 1st team football.

image_fmbg_1_9-1122036233.jpg

Helton settling in at the Calderon at last!

After nearly a month of life in Spain,new Atletico keeper Da Silva Helton has finally settled in at the club and is enjoying himself very much.

2006_porto_cska_3.jpg

Please Danny' date=' I beg you!!!

Ask miles or me to do the spanish version of your Atletico texts.....they really don't mean anything, even to those who can understand spanish..[/quote']

:D I agree. Even words that are correct like balompié are definitely not the words a south american would use.

:D I agree. Even words that are correct like balompié are definitely not the words a south american would use.

by the way, who are you on WC2 teje?

Ps: I was reading your sig and got scared big time...I saw WC229 and was like "Oh my god! he stole my inter on wc299!!!!" :)

by the way' date=' who are you on WC2 teje?

Ps: I was reading your sig and got scared big time...I saw WC229 and was like "Oh my god! he stole my inter on wc299!!!!" :)[/quote']

I'm Rennes, currently 4th in Division 4.

I found that Inter and I liked it so I took it, I didn't know whose it was. They were the first free big club I found.

I'm Rennes' date=' currently 4th in Division 4.

I found that Inter and I liked it so I took it, I didn't know whose it was. They were the first free big club I found.[/quote']

What I meant was I read it wrong and thought somebody had stolen my Inter on wc 299 (229, 299, almost the same ;) )

What I meant was I read it wrong and thought somebody had stolen my Inter on wc 299 (229' date=' 299, almost the same ;) )[/quote']

:P I guess I have to be more careful when I read.

Adam Johnson has announced himself the manager of division 4 leaders Hamburger SV.

He has stated on arrival that Mr Benni Mccarthy is not for sale unless a stupid offer is recieved. He then went on to say that division 3 football is his main aim for this year. and he will not stop at anything to achieve it.

The first team to face Adam Johnson is Rapid Vienna :)

Hopefully a win is on the books

Bayer Leverkusen 0 - 2 Deportivo La Coruna :D

Deportivo stay top of division 3 by 4 points as they impressed once again, this time at the BayArena. The on form Sanchez Victor grabbed Deportivo's first in the 12th minute, and Luiz Washington capped off th win in the 58th minute. This is Deportivo's 8th win from 9 outings in the league, and manager Luke Coates has really done an awesome job since taking over the club at the start of the season :) Depor next ntertain Boro at home, with the players looking to take yet another team's scalp on their way to hopefully getting promoted :D

139.gif

147311-601.jpg

Chelsea 0-1 Atletico Madrid

For only the 3rd time in this tough D1 campaign Atletico Madrid have come out winners...this time against Champions Chelsea..

A single goal from French Sensation Franck Ribery was the difference between the two..

Franck_Ribery_juble_255134c.jpg

Madrid Left Back Leighton Baines got sent off for the 12th time in his Atletico career this time for trying to injure Brazilian striker Fred..

baines_leighton.jpg

Higuain Update

A deal has apparently been agreed for the 19 year old sensation...involving Kevin Kuranyi and around 10 million British pounds.

Johnsons newb managerial career in world championship 2 started great with a 8-0 thumping of Austrian outfit Rapid Vienna. 4 goals from elmander, a goal from on loan debut Jenner and one from jarolim made it 6. with a benni Mccarthy barce giving the visitors the vital 8 goals and 3 points :D

Life started well :DB)

Dortmund's loss to Stuttgart saw the team stumble out of promotion and still just lies 1-2 points behind first.

Memic has stated he has been patient with their current goalie but just cannot afford another slip up.

Van Der Saar has signed for Dortmund after Utd are seen to be struggling and looking at the possibility of relegation.

"We are pleased to sign such a great goalie and we hope that he will bring us the security we need to get promoted."

Memic has confirmed that Silverstre just couldnt fit in to the life at Dortmund and the competitiveness is to high for him to cope.

He looks to be going to Bayer LEverkusen in return for some cash and a future star Guissesipi Rossi.

NEW MANAGER AT ANDERLECHT AND HOPES FOR A GOOD CAREER

Today Tom greenfield joind Division 4 club Anderlecht in bid to make them a top club and join the other forumers in division 1/2 in a few seasons.

anderlecht_home_0506.bmp

They Currently sit in 3rd position on Division 4, the top 3 progress into the upper league above them, Tom feels if they keep their concentration they'll be with the big managers very soon.

anderlecht.jpg

Tom's Debut game in charge is against SK Rapid Vienna On Wednesday Evening.

Auxerre for Adamson

76234.gif

Auxerre have found a new manager in the form of Bryan Adamson. The third division side have been struggling lately and are 19th in the league table after 9 games and have limited funds.

The new manager has made a plea to fellow managers for the chance to loan some highly rated players, his wish list would be a midfielder and a striker around the 90 mark.

The new manager has already started that he is scouting for players to come to the Abbé-Deschamps and is willing to spend some time finding the right players for the club so don't expect to see much transfer action any time soon.

(If anyone wants too loan me a midfielder/striker around the 90 mark could you PM on the forum please. If you are in any other league I'm in I might be able to help you out with a couple of loans if I can cheers :) )

EVERTON STEP UP BID FOR PROMOTION...

Everton moved up to 8th position saturday evening with a 2-1 win over Manchester City. Liedson and Ilan both converted for Everton to send them into the top 10 again.

TRANSFER TALK

240594-740765-317-238.jpg

KALOU DIG IT?

Bonaventure Kalou joined from Paris Saint Germain last night for a fee of £5,000,000 british pounds, boss Wainwright claimed "This is a fantastic signing and we hope to bring his brother to the squad also, whether the Dortmund boss will have any leighway is uncertain."

Everton are also chasing Cambiasso, Edmilson and Florent Malouda more information on these chase downs this evening.

EVERTON STEP UP BID FOR PROMOTION...

Everton moved up to 8th position saturday evening with a 2-1 win over Manchester City. Liedson and Ilan both converted for Everton to send them into the top 10 again.

TRANSFER TALK

240594-740765-317-238.jpg

KALOU DIG IT?

Bonaventure Kalou joined from Paris Saint Germain last night for a fee of £5' date='000,000 british pounds, boss Wainwright claimed "This is a fantastic signing and we hope to bring his brother to the squad also, whether the Dortmund boss will have any leighway is uncertain."[/b']

Everton are also chasing Cambiasso, Edmilson and Florent Malouda more information on these chase downs this evening.

Memic has just laughed after reading the Sunday Herald stating that Everton are looking at promotion.

I cannot believe them they say promotion is their main priority, but if they deserved to be in div 1 in the first place they shouldn't have been relegated. Move aside everton there are teams who crave promotion more and will no doubtly get it. Mr Waingright you need to hunger the passion to win games, not just players.

In other news Dortmund have struck a deal with Leverkusen to see them sell silvestre for upcoming star Rossi

Memic has just laughed after reading the Sunday Herald stating that Everton are looking at promotion.

I cannot believe them they say promotion is their main priority' date=' but if they deserved to be in div 1 in the first place they shouldn't have been relegated. Move aside everton there are teams who crave promotion more and will no doubtly get it. Mr Waingright you need to hunger the passion to win games, not just players.

In other news Dortmund have struck a deal with Leverkusen to see them sell silvestre for upcoming star Rossi[/quote']

Everton manager Sam Wainwright laughed off this comment today saying: "we were sucessful in the first division for 3 seasons after i dragged us up there and now this Memic fellow recons he has the better team? hahaha he thinks his team are the best i'd like to see where they get in the 1st division." Wainwrights best to date was 6th in division 1 in the second season of the campaign.