World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

logoatleticomadrid.gif

atletico_madrid_home_0607.jpg

Higuain + Kuranyi Seal There Deals!

Earlier this morning Argentine sensation Gonzalo Higuain sealed his move to FC Schalke..

higuain_dest.jpg

The deal in the end was - 8 Million +....

Kevin Kuranyi..the young veteran German striker was very excited on his move and said he cant wait to start playing with..Robin Van Persie and Tomas Rosicky...

kevin_und_gunter.jpg

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

139.gif

World Champ Cup

Atletico Madrid 3-2 Hibernian

Goals Scored-

Kevin Kuranyi

Cristian Ledesma

Jose Reyes

Kevin Kuranyi bags a goal on his debut!

kuranyi_jubelt_zoom21_crop_380x175_380x175+6+0.jpg

Other Results :

Roma 2-0 Bayern

Corinthians 1-1 Az Alkmaar(P)

Birmingham 0-2 Werder Bremen

Fernerbache 3-2 Monaco

Dortmund(P) 2-2 Liverpool

Besiktas 0-1 Auxerre

Juventus 3-1 Espanyol

Marseille 0-4 Milan

Aston Villa 1-0 Everton

Everton manager Sam Wainwright laughed off this comment today saying: "we were sucessful in the first division for 3 seasons after i dragged us up there and now this Memic fellow recons he has the better team? hahaha he thinks his team are the best i'd like to see where they get in the 1st division." Wainwrights best to date was 6th in division 1 in the second season of the campaign.

Memic has laughed at Wainright's comment talking about how successful his team have been. "Memic has stated that he is pretty sure Everton ended up where they started without achieving much except selling their best player Tim Cahill."

"Mr Wainwright talks about being 6th in divison 1 while in division 2 he is struggling for pormotion.

What has he done to impress the loyal Everton fans, just dissapoint them time and time again. Think to the future and not in the past. You can talk all you want but the results do all the action. We shall see who is number 1

Memic has laughed at Wainright's comment talking about how successful his team have been. "Memic has stated that he is pretty sure Everton ended up where they started without achieving much except selling their best player Tim Cahill."

"Mr Wainwright talks about being 6th in divison 1 while in division 2 he is struggling for pormotion.

What has he done to impress the loyal Everton fans' date=' just dissapoint them time and time again. Think to the future and not in the past. You can talk all you want but the results do all the action. We shall see who is number 1[/quote']

"memic can laugh when he finally spells my surname right and realises Cahill had left before i joined the club!"

"memic can laugh when he finally spells my surname right and realises Cahill had left before i joined the club!"

lol

Memic states he has no time for these childish games the Everton manager seems to be playing, as he has a higher priority which is getting promoted.

It just seems Everton are doing everything in their power to take attention of their bad start.

Panathinaikos 1-0 Auxerre

A bad start to Auxerre's league campaign under the management of Bryan Adamson as his side went down 1-0 to Panathinaikos.

Adamson said after the game that he was really annoyed with the result after his side dominated the game.

Auxerre had 15 times more shots on target than the home side but still managed to loose.

The deadlock was broken through Kostas Konstantinidis's goal in the 31st minute of the game and that is how it ended up.

Auxerre now sit rock bottom of division 3, it isn't looking too good for them and they will need to get their act together if they want to stay in the 3rd division or they will be playing in division 4 next season.

Deportivo La Coruna 3 - 2 Middlesbrough :D

A gutsy performance for Deportivo kept them top of the table and gave them their 9th straight win in division 3 as they beat Boro at the Riazor. Henrik Larsson(6) put Depor ahead but goals from Henrique Pedro Oldoni(9) and Leandro Castan(13) gave Boro an unlikely lead with 13 minutes gone. But Deportivo fought back and got their reward through Pedro Muntis(31) to make it 2-2 at half time. Deportivo dominated in the second half and in the end proved too strong for Boro as they got the winner through Luiz Washington(54) to keep them top of the league :) The win take's Deportivo's record to 9 wins and 1 loss, leaving them 4 points ahead of Cruzeiro! Next up for Depor are 14th placed Dinamo Moskva, so maybe another win for Deportivo, or will their be an upset? Tune in soon to find out :P

Da Silva turns to Gold...

31.gif2-1218.gif

Da Silva Muníz Liedson lit up Goodison park again wednesday night with two scorching goals to take his tally up to four goals ion the last 3 games. Beto put Benfica one up in the first ten minutes, but Liedson managed to lift the team numerous times with chants at the crowd, and eventually got his reward with a stunning overhead kick and a header from outside the box.

• 1 FC Porto 10 7 1 2 17 11 6 22
    2 VFB Stuttgart 10 6 3 1 17 7 10 21
    3 Bayern Munchen 10 5 4 1 17 12 5 19
    4 Borussia Dortmund 10 6 1 3 11 9 2 19
    5 Lokomotiv Moskva 10 5 3 2 14 9 5 18
    6 Benfica 10 5 2 3 17 12 5 17
    7 Manchester City 10 5 2 3 15 10 5 17
    8 EVERTON 10 5 2 3 14 14 0 17

TRANSFER TALK

36923.jpg

Stephan Appiah is expected to join Everton this week for a fee around £11,000,000 british pound sterling. with perhaps Ludovic Giuly going the other way. stay tuned for more information later.

139.gif5-1 172.gif

A.Madrid pulled off the biggest win of there campaign last night by crushing rivals Valencia..Straight Away CB Gonzalo Rodriguez scored a brilliant header on 1min from a corner,then 3 min later opposite number Sennikov grabbed a goal for Valencia,the game then settled down a bit it on 19 mins new striker Kevin Kuranyi grabbed a maginficant goal,just before half time Dutch sensation Robin Van Persie did what he does best and scored an amazing 30 yard free kick.20 mins into the second half Gonzalo Rodriguez went up for a corner again and scored another header..4-1,then Frenchman Franck Ribery dribbled past 5 players to hit the top corner of the goal 5-1.

This win take Madrid up too 14th place-

14th,Atletico Madrid..13 points

15th,FC Schalke..13 points

16th,Fenerbache..12 points

17th,Udinese..10 points

18th,Corinthians..10 points

19th,Milan..9 points

20th,Valencia..6 points

a2006110111275409495.jpg

_41776962_dutch2.jpg

DORTMUND YOUNG GUNS LEAD THE WAY!!!

348mm4.gif1 - 2 392ii2.gif

Dortmund have dominated their Match against Shaktar and ending up with a fair result gaing 3 crucial points. The away team started the game strong and dictated play on their terms, which saw a weaker Borussia Dortmund (missing C.Ronaldo,Saha,Lucio, Zambrotta,Kanoute, and VAn Bommel) control the midfield and had a wave of attacks which Shaktar struggled to hold off. IT was the home team who broke the deadlock with a tremendeous effort by Blumer Elano in the 23rd minute. But it was still Dortmund who controlled the match and really started to pressure the Shaktar defence who only held up for 10 mins after a stunning goal in the 33rd minute by Chilean talent Matías FERNANDEZ with a shot no keeper could save. Half time. THe second half started as the First and Dortmund just kept playing football to their likeing not giving the home side a chance. It was a right foot curling shot from outside the area by Jefferson FARFAN glides just inside the far post in the 52nd minute which pretty much sealed the game. FARFAN really proved to be a hassle for Shaktar as he just ripped through defenders trying to prove his worth for the team. Late subsitute Kalou proved to be a nuisance with Shaktar's defence which lead to a booking of a Shaktar defender. In the end a fair result 2-1. Which saw Dortmund climb to 2nd spot in div 2 with promotion looking more and more liekly with each win.

farfanzn1.jpg

Division 2

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 FC Porto 11 8 1 2 20 11 9 25

2 BORUSSIA DORTMUND 11 7 1 3 13 10 3 22

3 VFB Stuttgart 11 6 3 2 17 9 8 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Manchester City 11 6 2 3 17 10 7 20

5 Lokomotiv Moskva 11 5 4 2 15 10 5 19

6 Bayern Munchen 11 5 4 2 21 18 3 19

7 Benfica 11 5 3 3 18 13 5 18

8 Everton 11 5 2 4 14 15 -1 17

Dinamo Moskva 0 - 2 Deportivo La Coruna B)

Ten straight wins now for Deportivo as they left it real late to brush aside Gary's spirited Dinamo Moskva to now go 7 points clear at the top with 30 points out of a possible 33 :D

In a match that Deportivo dominated, having 64% of the posession, was level for 88 minutes until the on form Sanchez Victor(88) and man of the match Luiz Washington(89) fired home the goals that proved to be too much for the home side. Deportivo now face a home game against Bryan's Auxerre :D

sk_rapid_vienna.jpg SK Rapid Vienna vs Spartak Moskva 1844.gif

What a stunning, crucial match for the new manager Reggio, as his dominant side SK Rapid Vienna cruised to a 4-1 victory over John Lee's Spartak Moskva.

The match had begun straight from the first whistle after Marek Kincl received a yellow card for a late challenge on michael Brown in the 5th minute.

One minute later Hoffmann cleverely ran past 2 defenders and played a lovely ball over to Muhammet Akagunduz who finished remarkably.

FCSTirol-Sariyar.jpg

11 minutes later, Peter Hlinka put SK Rapid Vienna 2-0 up with a ambitious shot being deflected by Michael Brown and into the net.

Then it was Spartak's time to attack, Brown made a clever run into the box and initially passing to Adamski who tried to go past the defender and then stupidly dived when the defender made a great tackle! The ref was having none of it and Adamski received a yellow card.

It all seemed over for Spartak when Marek Kincl grabbed his second. He ran past one defender, using the Marseille Roulette to turn him and hit a shot with a lot of power hoping for it to go in.. and it did.

HALF TIME

This time Spartak were attacking with a lot of pride. Brown caught the ball from a lovely pass by Recoba and hit an incredible 25 yard chip which hit the bar. Had it not, John Lee would have seen his side into a glorious comeback because that's what Spartak are about.

1 minute later Peter Hlinka received a yellow card after a strong tackle on Morten Gamst Pedersen which nearly broke his leg. Hlinka should have been red carded in my opinion but that wasn't the case for the ref, Italian Marco Zuppoli.

As soon as we thought the match was over, Michael brown shook us from our sleep and drove past the whole Rapid defence and scored a stunning goal which had resembled Maradona's against England... His second one that is...

_39801735_brown300.jpg

3 minutes later Pedersen was given a yellow card which I thought was a bit harsh because his tackle was stupendous.

But again Spartak could have scored after Pavyluchenko hit a dazzling shot which hit the post. Had they scored the earlier post hitter and this one too, they would be drawing...

In the 85th minute Hoffmann receives a brilliant pass from Bejbl and shook the Spartak net with a right footed curler which ended the game and also Spartak's game.

FULL TIME

(Interview with manager Reggio)

Interviewer: So Reggio, an excellent win for you here, will this improve your season?

Reggio: I think it really will, if we keep on getting results like this, we could be looking at a possible promotion...

I: Well congratualtions to Hoffmann who I thought played a stunning game, what did you think?

R: Yes Stefan was set as the playmaker by me, I told him that he is the one in charge of making the play and he did a fantastic job.

I: Well so did Michael Brown, probably the man of the match, and he has been playing quite well this season don't you think?

R: Yes Michael has been a good player for Spartak and because of his goals, they have made some incredible last minute comebacks.

I: Well done for today and well done to the lads mate.

R: Thank you.

Daily Dortmund News 2nd Edition

Invertview with Harry Memic:

Interviewer: So Harry, or Mr Memic your team seems to have started well in the begnining of this season, currently in 2nd place. How arethe boys coping?

Harry: Well the boys have been teriffic, we have come from promotion in division 3 to a good chance of promotion in div2. The lads have adjusted to higher competition and have proved good enought for div 1.

I: Dortmund havent scored as many goals as we've seen them score in previous seasons, are you worried?

Harry: No, the boys are settling in and just finding the defenders more experienced and tougher to braek through, but i have faith in my team.

I: We have seen a lot in the papers about you and Mr Wainwright having some exchange in words, is this serious?

Harry: No, me and Sam are great buds, lol he is just a lil envious that Dortmund is doing so well coming from div 3 while he isnt performing his best coming from div.1. Ive helped his team out with loaning Bridge out the help Everton's defence and also give Bridge some match practise. But yer good old Sam is just a tad bit jealous about my World Wide Reputation and history of great results.

I: Who do you reckon has been the best team so far in this season?

Harry: Well Nav's juventus has been doing good due to him being on holidays lol, but the bets performers have got to be Deportivo La Coruña who have shown they are a great squad, and know how to play football. I really think Luke is a great manager and its thanks to him Deportivo are outshining their competition. I have been really impressed with BRESCIANO, Mark and BOYD, Kris. Ive sent scouts to some games and those two have really stepped up, and Dortmund is a club who is willing to have a sit down with the players and club for a possible transfer. Luke deserves to win Manager of the month.

I: What about player of the month?

Harry: Can't really comment as i havent seen how most players have done in different divisions as my main concern is Div.2 and FC Porto.

I:Any new players Dortmund are looking to sign?

Harry: Well, we have secured HLEB, Aleksandr and BILYALETDINOV, Diniyar who are two class players to give our team a little bit more depth in the midfield. But also i have been tracking the progress of Huntlear, Ferdinand and tossing up whether to investe in Guily or not. But i guarantee yuo'll see Dortmund in the transfer market looking for a bargain.

I: Thank you for your time Mr Memic and all the best

Harry: Haha, no worries mate great to have a chat.

Interviewer: THat me live from Melbourne Australia, with the legendary Harry Memic and a little bit of inside information in Dortmund.

Stay tuned for next edition Dortmund, the good, the bad and the ugly!!

SK Rapid Vienna are looking at Pardo very closely....

We are also looking for a 40wk loan for Farfan..... AND a 30wk loan for Weidenfeller.... wink wink Harry lol.:)

Dortmund is happy to loan off Weidenfeller as he would like match experience, while Farfan has stated it was a nightmare playing for Mariselle under Reggio's reign and he stated he'd rather battle for his spot then go to a lower division again.

Memic has stated Weidenfeller is available on loan but Farfan plays a key role in Dortmund and its chacne of promotion and will stay. "Farfan has alot to give to ur club and would be stupid to let him go on loan and not use his full potential."

Dortmund is happy to loan off Weidenfeller as he would like match experience' date=' while Farfan has stated it was a nightmare playing for Mariselle under Reggio's reign and he stated he'd rather battle for his spot then go to a lower division again.

Memic has stated Weidenfeller is available on loan but Farfan plays a key role in Dortmund and its chacne of promotion and will stay. "Farfan has alot to give to ur club and would be stupid to let him go on loan and not use his full potential."[/quote']

Despite the fact that Farfan had his best season at Marseille scoring a hat-trick in his first game, and then was in d2 ahead of Harrty's Dortmund lol, but manager Reggio understands this and has accepted the fact. He has also thanked Harry for loaning Weidenfeller...:)

Memic has laughed and wondered where Reggio has pulled these facts , when Farfan got two games and scored in both, but then was unused and felt the team just wasnt all their and Mariselle was in Div 3 if Reggio has forgetten that too. AFter Farfan proved his worth by baggin 9 goals and 6 MOM after his return to Dortmund from MAriselle. And he state never to leave and go to a club managed by someone like Reggio

Memic has laughed and wondered where Reggio has pulled these facts ' date=' when Farfan got two games and scored in both, but then was unused and felt the team just wasnt all their and Mariselle was in Div 3 if Reggio has forgetten that too. AFter Farfan proved his worth by baggin 9 goals and 6 MOM after his return to Dortmund from MAriselle. And he state never to leave and go to a club managed by someone like Reggio[/quote']

LOOOOOOOOOL Farfan has previously stated thatReggio was the best manager he ever worked with, because Reggio improved his skills and now Farfan is flying high at Dortmund. Despite Farfan having a row with Harry because in several occasions he tried to touch him (lol shaun of the dead), they are all cool now and Harry has even pinned a picture of Reggio on the wall and on it saying 'Good Luck Harry From Reg' for some reason there are lipstick marks on it... And my bad we were in d3 but how does that make us in a league below, back then?

LOOOOOOOOOL Farfan has previously stated thatReggio was the best manager he ever worked with' date=' because Reggio improved his skills and now Farfan is flying high at Dortmund. Despite Farfan having a row with Harry because in several occasions he tried to touch him (lol shaun of the dead), they are all cool now and Harry has even pinned a picture of Reggio on the wall and on it saying 'Good Luck Harry From Reg' for some reason there are lipstick marks on it... And my bad we were in d3 but how does that make us in a league below, back then?[/quote']

Memic ha been annoyed by Reggio's lack of professionalism who cannot face the facts he was coming dead last in div 3 with Mariselle and has fired due to lack of experience and managerial skills. Also he'd think its unwise to try make a joke about a manager he is trying to get players from. Farfan agrees it was the experience of Mariselle that told him he must improve and be a key player for Dortmund or be stuck with such a low level club and low level manager.

Is Your current team below dortmund, i said he doesnt want to play for a team below Dortmund, lower level. If Reggio was the best manager Farfan worked with why didnt he ask to leave, and 2 matches pssht showed not many teams would keep faith in Reggio.

Memic ha been annoyed by Reggio's lack of professionalism who cannot face the facts he was coming dead last in div 3 with Mariselle and has fired due to lack of experience and managerial skills. Also he'd think its unwise to try make a joke about a manager he is trying to get players from. Farfan agrees it was the experience of Mariselle that told him he must improve and be a key player for Dortmund or be stuck with such a low level club and low level manager.

Is Your current team below dortmund' date=' i said he doesnt want to play for a team below Dortmund, lower level. If Reggio was the best manager Farfan worked with why didnt he ask to leave, and 2 matches pssht showed not many teams would keep faith in Reggio.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHA JOKER!!!

Former Borussia Dortmund player in the 80's Reggio was named their best striker ever and possibly their best ever player too. His ords were' I thank my good friend Harry fro voting for me!' 'Despite his recent comments questioning my managerial skills which turned my season upsie down because of a number of things that were going in my life..' Therefore Reggio has said he will not comment anymore to a manager who has a spat with every manager in the league:D:D. Apparently Reggio has said 'I don't want to go that low'. lol:D:)

HAHAHAHAHA JOKER!!!

Former Borussia Dortmund player in the 80's Reggio was named their best striker ever and possibly their best ever player too. His ords were' I thank my good friend Harry fro voting for me!' 'Despite his recent comments questioning my managerial skills which turned my season upsie down because of a number of things that were going in my life..' Therefore Reggio has said he will not comment anymore to a manager who has a spat with every manager in the league:D:D. Apparently Reggio has said 'I don't want to go that low'. lol:D:)

Memic has been patient enough with Rreggio, and knows the clubs history and Reggio is not a formuer player, also Memic has stated that loaning WEIDENFELLER, Roman to SK Rapid Vienna would be a bad choice as the inexperieced manager really needs to learn when to keep his gob closed and that is why Reggio has gone from managing Corinthians (div 2) to Mariselle (div 3) and now a Div 4 team as he is a rejected manager who is not loyal to the club and doesnt stay through the tough times.

WEidenfeller has been recalled to his wish and is wanting to be a sub goalie or try to get a club in div 2 or 3 to loan him.

Haha a manager who has a spat with every manager, quite the contrary a manager who has seemed to connect with other managers and has seen to rise very quickly in the top manager. He great signing and tactics have seen dortmund as a tough squad to beat. Owning maybe one of the most valuable players in football atm (C. Ronaldo) and having a great realtionship with Milan,Ath Madrid,Man Utd, Inter Milan and Juventus managers. While Reggio can make all the excuses in the world, its the results and achievements which do all the talking.

TRANSFER TALK

Wayne Bridge this morning joined Everton on loan for 20 weeks to up there bid for promotion. manager Sam Wainwright claimed: "He is a world class left back and a wonderful addition to the club."

0,,10268~3000231,00.jpg

...Wayne Bridge

Pedro Munitis will join Everton tommorow after passing his medical this afternoon Munitis claimed: "I was with the top of the league team but nothing beats playing in a higher division." Munitis is expected to cost around £9,000,000.

g_PedroMunitis_412x232.jpg

...Munitis in action

Carlos Marchena is also expected to join Everton tommorow. the spanish Midfielder is expected to be dealt in a straight swap with flop Ludovic Giuly.

1022.jpg

...Marchena for his country

147311-601.jpg

Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid have landed a suprise deal for Argentine sensation Carlos Tevez,with Valencia on the verge of relegation they look to be having a clearout already accepting deals for 2 very good players..(Angulo has sealed a move to Milan) and they look to be selling 3 more..Marchena>>Everton..Edmilson>>Dortmund..Jansen>>??

This leads us to A.Madrids other target of Valencia young left back Marcell Jansen hopefully a deal can be decided before tommorow.

64657.jpg

Fc%20Valencia%20Logo.jpg

player_profile_112337.jpg

?