Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Memic has been patient enough with Rreggio' date=' and knows the clubs history and Reggio is not a formuer player, also Memic has stated that loaning WEIDENFELLER, Roman to SK Rapid Vienna would be a bad choice as the inexperieced manager really needs to learn when to keep his gob closed and that is why Reggio has gone from managing Corinthians (div 2) to Mariselle (div 3) and now a Div 4 team as he is a rejected manager who is not loyal to the club and doesnt stay through the tough times.

WEidenfeller has been recalled to his wish and is wanting to be a sub goalie or try to get a club in div 2 or 3 to loan him.

Haha a manager who has a spat with every manager, quite the contrary a manager who has seemed to connect with other managers and has seen to rise very quickly in the top manager. He great signing and tactics have seen dortmund as a tough squad to beat. Owning maybe one of the most valuable players in football atm (C. Ronaldo) and having a great realtionship with Milan,Ath Madrid,Man Utd, Inter Milan and Juventus managers. While Reggio can make all the excuses in the world, its the results and achievements which do all the talking.[/quote']

Talk about sharing a joke.... And for the record harry69memic when Reggio got Corinthians he had lost them due to being in hospital. Then Reggio lost the other teams because of actually having a life, unlike some.... A bit of a childish spat perhaps but what can you do? I will no longer comment on this matter and will let you be the best manager in the world... or whatever it is you want to be...

Anyone selling any players?

Wainwright Blasts SMFA...

Sam Wainwright blasted the SMFA on how they stop his bids. Sam said: "it's outragous the deals only seem to be stopped for my team what is wrong with £2,000,000 and Claudio Pizarro for Ludovic Giuly? its crazy! and whats wrong with £9,000,000 for Pedro Munitis? they are out to get me!

pizarro_ima_020806.jpg

...Deal Stopped.

Wainwright Blasts SMFA...

Sam Wainwright blasted the SMFA on how they stop his bids. Sam said: "it's outragous the deals only seem to be stopped for my team what is wrong with £2' date='000,000 and Claudio Pizarro for Ludovic Giuly? its crazy! and whats wrong with £9,000,000 for Pedro Munitis? they are out to get me![/b']

pizarro_ima_020806.jpg

...Deal Stopped.

Tevez deal stopped! :mad: Danny Williams is also furious with the SMFA!

DORTMUND ROMOURED TO HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH VALENCIA OVER TEVEZ

64657.jpg

Dortmund are rumoured to have set their sights the young argentine striker who has a tough time adjusting to life in spain and with former club Valencia. Dortmund are romoured to make a bid worth more then Ath Madrids offer and offer Tevez double his wages expected if to join Valencia.

Watch Out Boys!!!!!!!

Clayts has been signed by Panathinaikos!!

So.....help!!! ha ha ha

Good to be with you guys out there. Danny W. I shall be knocking on your door mate! luvly

Sorry about that Danny. That was my last message before I had to leave.

Let me get into the game then I will think about friendlies.

So boys, help please. Whoever was Panathanaikos before me has left a right mess. RB injured, No LB. I in trouble.

So anyone got 87 above in either of them places. That would be great. Ideally Loan deals for now.

Cheers boyz!

Deportivo now face a home game against Bryan's Auxerre :D

Bet you wish you weren't playing me eh :P

(Luke) Deportivo La Coruña 0-3 Auxerre (me)

Auxerre managed to beat top of the table Deportivo tonight and get a valuable 3 points to help in the fight against relegation.

Despite Deportivo being top of the league they just couldn't contain Auxerre, the French side had more possession, more shots on goal, more shots on target but more importantly more goals ;)

All 3 goals came in the second half, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink getting the first, Yann Lachuer got the second and Luigi Pieroni rubbed salt in the wound when he got the third and final goal.

Auxerre are still in the relegation places but are closer to moving out of it after the win tonight they still need to improve a bit and strengthen their team but things are looking up for Bryan's boys B)

147311-601.jpg

Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid 2-2 Atletico Madrid

The Madrid derby finished all square tonight as Jose Reyes,Robin Van Persie and Ronald Zubar shared the goals,The draw takes Atletico up to 13th over Arsenal and look to be going steady through the season.

Parma 0 - 4 Rennes

Stade Rennais have climbed to the 3rd position of the table after a memorable game against Parma. Briand (2), Bourillon and Pandev scored Rennes' goals. The french team is in the top 3 for the first time in the season and hopes it can keep performing the same way to earn a place in Division 3.

Division 2 Battle

Everton Climb one again...

31.gif3-0104.gif

Everton Trampled Chievo last night three goals to nil, Stephen Kiessling hit his second in two games as Everton started bright in the 10th minute, but a minute later on his debut, Bonaventure Kalou bagged his goal with a stunning 20 yard drive where not even two goalkeepers could stop. Araujo Ilan netting his 5th goal in 10 games with a header in the fifty-second minute to put Chievo Verona to bed. But the thing that took the joy out of the game was a horrific tackle by Dario Simíc on David Worrall. Worrall is expected to be out for at least two months. this win has increased Evertons chances of pushing to promotion.

1 FC Porto 12 8 1 3 20 12 8 25

2 Borussia Dortmund 12 8 1 3 18 10 8 25

3 VFB Stuttgart 12 7 3 2 21 10 11 24

4 Bayern Munchen 12 6 4 2 22 18 4 22

5 Manchester City 12 6 2 4 18 12 6 20

6 Lokomotiv Moskva 12 5 5 2 15 10 5 20

7 EVERTON 12 6 2 4 17 15 2 20

8 Charlton Athletic 12 5 4 3 19 12 7 19

Pizarro.jpg

Claudio Pizarro finally signed for Everton yesterday in a straight swap for Ludovic Giuly.

110.gif392.gif31.gif139.gif

Tevez a Wanted man...

It seems as though Carlos Tevez is a wanted man at the moment with 6 different clubs all wanting a piece of the Argentinian Pie. this morning it is announced that Juventus, Everton and Chievo Verona have made bids for the 23 year old striker at Valencia, but it appears Borussia Dortmund and Athlético Madrid have also expressed interest in the Argentinian goal machine.

Further News To Follow

Bet you wish you weren't playing me eh

(Luke) Deportivo La Coruña 0-3 Auxerre (me)

Auxerre managed to beat top of the table Deportivo tonight and get a valuable 3 points to help in the fight against relegation.

Despite Deportivo being top of the league they just couldn't contain Auxerre' date=' the French side had more possession, more shots on goal, more shots on target but more importantly more goals

All 3 goals came in the second half, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink getting the first, Yann Lachuer got the second and Luigi Pieroni rubbed salt in the wound when he got the third and final goal.

Auxerre are still in the relegation places but are closer to moving out of it after the win tonight they still need to improve a bit and strengthen their team but things are looking up for Bryan's boys [/quote']

Aye i wish i wasn't! Congratulations on the win mate you deserved it after that performance! Also knocked my 10 game winning run out the window :( Shame one of your silly players couldn't prevent from injuring Gonzalez Sergio for 9 turns too :P:( lol never mind i have decent cover for him! :)

Panathinaikos manager Clayton Green has apparently been sending plenty of messages to his other manager counterparts........................

Anyone got anyone for loan!!! As in plus 89? (hint hint) LOL

Thanks Mr.Furie.

Cheers Nav for loan. Much needed.

(Clayts sits back and admires the friendship that is laid out in this forum.....bliss.....)

Cheers guys

31.gif

Hey Big Spenders!

With the Half term break on most managers are looking to sort out their teams, Everton have joined the big buying Community this week Signing Claudio Pizarro in a straight swap with Ludovic Giuly, Scott Parker (below) for £5,500,000, Thomas Hitzlsperger (below right) for £7,500,000 and Pedro Munitis is a Straight swap with Stephen Kiessling.

0,,10278~2803755,00.jpghitzlsperger_thomas06.jpg

TRANSFER TALK

Meanwhile Robert Kovac could be on his way out of the club, with the signings of Marcos Senna, Scott Parker, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Bonaventure Kalou, Dmitri Loskov, Alberto Aquilani and Pedro Munitis, there looks to be no space in the team for the ageing Midfielder.

392kx1.gif 5 - 0 270co5.gif

Louis SAHA (63)

Gianluca ZAMBROTTA (43)

Gianluca ZAMBROTTA (41)

Frederic KANOUTE (26)

Frederic KANOUTE (4)

Dortmund demolishes unimpressive Boca Juniors

Dortmund have given their home fans a game to remeber, as division 3 saw the real Borrusia Dortmund which have finally let loose. Since the 1st minute Dortmund controlled the game with Kanoute quickly turning sleepy Boca defence and hurled a killer drive to make it 1-0 at the 4th minute. While later on Fernandez and Saha's quick pace and dribbling proved to be a hassle which saw Boca's defence opened up for Kanoute's easy finish in the 26th minute. Dortmund's pressure from the midfield through Ronaldo and Fernandez say them force a corner. C.Ronaldo whipping the corner in with Zambrotta heading in his first goal for Dortmund making it 3-0. Just before the break Van Bommel got away from his man and laid it beautifully for Zambrotta who hammered it home for his second.

Half time Dortmund 4-0 Boca.

With Dortmund 4-0 up it seemed there was no chance of loosing but Dortmund didnt want to give Boca a chance of any sort of comeback, and kep pressuring G EBERTO, forcing him to make a couple of saves. Ronaldo and Fernandez proved to be real dangers thorugh the wings, but it was Van Bommel's pression passing which kept getting Boca Juniors in a pickle. It cost them a goal in the 63rd minute where Saha poached the ball into the back of the net.

With Dortmund's big win we see them on equal points with league leaders FC Porto. With Dortmund breathing down their backs waiting for another slip up to pounce into 1st position

Weekend of Interesting games

224.gif392.gif31.gif

Week 13 is in interesting week for most followers of World Championship 2. forumer teams Borrusia Dortmund, FC Porto and Everton are all pushing for promotion this season. Dan Paynes FC Porto are away to VfB Stuttgart this evening, Borrusia Dortmund are away to high flyers Manchester City and Everton are at home to strugglers Paris Saint-Germain. there are many possible outcomes this evening. if all 3 Forum teams win Porto and Dortmund can go 5 points clear at the top with Everton sitting pretty in 4th. if all loseVfB Stuttgart could be top by 10pm tonight with Everton down in 10th. Borrusia Dortmund could either leapfrog Porto or get left behind. the same for Porto. Everton can be sitting pretty in 4th position this evening or could be in mid table 10th spot.

we Interviewed 2 of the 3 managers about this weekends games...

first Harry Memic...

Cedric Pinsonneedles: "Hello Harry, now tonight is a big pivital point in this seasons league, what would you say if you go top of the league this evening?"

Harry: "Well Cedric we deserve top spot the boys have worked brilliantly to get where they are now beings we are equal on points with equal goal difference and all."

Cedric: "Porto beat you in the previous game you played between each other. does that make them a better all round squad than you?"

Harry: "haha no not at all, look at Porto, a well established squad, who have been in division 2 for a while, always promotion hopefuls and we have just been promoted and are already on par with them, what does that tell you?... by the way alot of our players were injured in that game against Porto, thats why we lost."

Cedric: "thank you for your time"

Harry: "It's quite alright."

Sam Wainwrights interview...

Interviewer: "Morning Sam, do you think you can win tonight?"

Sam: "Well Cedric, we have been spending this week and look to finally be in shape for promotion i think we can win tonight yes."

Cedric: "well have you any news on your starting line up this evening?"

Sam: "all I am saying is that Thomas, Pedro, Scott and Wayne will start and Claudio will be on the bench."

Cedric: "And what formation are you planning on using?"

Sam: "I'd rather not say sorry."

Cedric: "Ok then who do you think the top 5 teams will be this evening?"

Sam: "I think it will be, FC Porto on level terms with Borrusia Dortmund, Bayern Munich 3 points behind those two, VfB Stuttgart in 4th a point behind Munich and us sitting pretty in 5th 1 point behind Stuttgart."

Cedric: "Ok thank you Sam"

Sam : "No Problem."

Division 2 looks like this...

1 FC Porto 12 8 1 3 20 12 8 25

2 Borussia Dortmund 12 8 1 3 18 10 8 25

3 VFB Stuttgart 12 7 3 2 21 10 11 24

4 Bayern Munchen 12 6 4 2 22 18 4 22

5 Manchester City 12 6 2 4 18 12 6 20

6 Lokomotiv Moskva 12 5 5 2 15 10 5 20

7 EVERTON 12 6 2 4 17 15 2 20

8 Charlton Athletic 12 5 4 3 19 12 7 19

9 Benfica 12 5 3 4 19 15 4 18

10 Newcastle United 12 5 2 5 24 31 -7 17

Predicted Scores:

Manchester City 1-4 Borrusia Dortmund.

VfB Stuttgart 1-0 FC Porto

Everton 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain

Promotion bid For Dortmund and Everton

392.gif31.gif

This Afternoon Borussia Dortmund announced the loan signing of Dutch wonderkid Arjen Robben from Juventus for a season long loan... Harry Memic is said to be ecstatic about the winger joining his squad and is expected to feature in tonights game against Manchester City.

P_Arjen_Robben_4.jpg

...Robben In Action

Everton have also annouced the loan signing of two Juventus players, Rodriguez Vicénte and Per Mertesaker for also season long loans. both are expected to appear this evening against Paris Saint Germain.

2915.jpg

...Vicente

LOAN DEAL FINALISED!!!

Winger/Striker Sidney Govou has finalised his loan deal moving to division 3 strugglers Panathinaikos from high flying Juventus.

The greek club boss announced that he was very pleased with the deal, and thanked Mr Sandhu for the chance to exchange words in a few meetings.

We will wait to see the impact Govou has in the team, many suggestions have been that he will play on the wing, but we will see if this is the case or not.