World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

np boys, always happy to help out those in need... :)

as for my buys, cant see anyone good coming in due to my controversial chairman :( but youngster marko marin should join the club tomorrow morning.

juve manager has also laughed at the 14mil bid he received earlier from Mark Tyler (Werder manager)....LAUGHED OUT LOUD!

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Promotion bid For Dortmund and Everton

392.gif31.gif

This Afternoon Borussia Dortmund announced the loan signing of Dutch wonderkid Arjen Robben from Juventus for a season long loan... Harry Memic is said to be ecstatic about the winger joining his squad and is expected to feature in tonights game against Manchester City.

P_Arjen_Robben_4.jpg

...Robben In Action

Everton have also annouced the loan signing of two Juventus players' date=' Rodriguez Vicénte and Per Mertesaker for also season long loans. both are expected to appear this evening against Paris Saint Germain.[/b']

2915.jpg

...Vicente

Its also a big weekend at the bottom of the setup, Adam and Tom both chasing promotions witht ehir respective clubs Anderlecht ( Tom ) And Hamburger ( Adam). Both could be promoted witha spring of fine results.

Oh What a Night...

224.gif392.gif31.gif

Borussia Dortmund, FC Porto and Everton all pulled off wins tonight to up there bid for promotion... Borussia Dortmund Crushed opponents Manchester City five goals to one with Saloman Kalou, Lucio, Frederick Kanoute, D'Alessandro and Roy Makaay all bagging goals for Dortmund tonight. FC Porto finished VfB Stuttgart in the first half an hour with Diego Forlan and Simone Perrotta bagging goals for Porto. and finally Everton's Gomes Carlos Alberto finished Paris Saint Germain off himself bagging two goals and Gabriel Heinze with the third. With these wins Dortmund and Porto are 3 points clear at the type and Everton are in 5th postion 2 points off a promotion place.

1 BORUSSIA DORTMUND 13 9 1 3 23 11 12 28

2 FC PORTO 13 9 1 3 22 12 10 28

3 Bayern Munchen 13 7 4 2 25 19 6 25

4 VFB Stuttgart 13 7 3 3 21 12 9 24

5 EVERTON 13 7 2 4 20 16 4 23

6 Benfica 13 6 3 4 24 18 6 21

7 Lokomotiv Moskva 13 5 5 3 16 12 4 20

8 Manchester City 13 6 2 5 19 17 2 20

Predicted Scores: (final Scores)

Manchester City (1)1-4(5) Borrusia Dortmund.

VfB Stuttgart (0)1-0(2) FC Porto

Everton (3)2-1(1) Paris Saint-Germain

Auxerre 2-2 Cruzeiro

Auxerre managed to throw away a two goal lead and more importantly a valuable 2 points which could come back to haunt them at the end of the season.

Auxerre went two goals up after Yann Lachuer and Luigi Pieroni but goals from Aaron Lennon and Shota Arveladze managed to save a point for Cruzeiro.

Auxerre are still in 18th position in division 3 and are now 4 points away from safety they now have a cup game against Real Betis before they set their concentration back on the fight for survival.

UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened tonight?..I dont know if anyone else had problems(Suspensions,Injuries etc..) but i certainly did.In all of my teams in my gold account bar one..i had Injuries and Suspensions

:mad: mainly in wc2...

Kuranyi 2 goals..injured 14 turns.

Sagna...Suspended 3 turns.

Jansen..Injured 2 turns.

and to top it off i lost 3-2 :(

this also happened for a lot of my teams but wc2 was the worst :(

DRAW AT THE OLYMPIAKO

Panathinaikos drew 2-2 with Besiktas.

Besiktas went 2-0 up early in the game with strikes from Pancu, which had taken a wicked deflection past the keeper, and 3 minutes later a great header from Andy Johnson.

Despite being 2-0 down, Panathinaikos showed they are no push overs. Unfortunately for Besiktas the first goal they conceded was because of miserable defending, which allowed Maksim SHATSKIKH to score on his debut.

2 minutes later Uzulmez IBRAHIM was sent off.

And with 31 minutes gone Fernando BELLUSCHI spectacular chip of the keeper managed to squeeze itself in the goal.

4 goals all in the first half!!

The second half Panathinaikos were the stronger side, but with Cardoba making some fantastic saves. Besiktas just could not be broken.

FINAL SCORE:- PANATHINAIKOS 2 BESIKTAS 2

Rennes 2 - 3 Dinamo Zagreb

Abdeslam OUADDOU (3) 1-0

Jimmy BRIAND (9) 2-0

Goran LJUBOJEVIC (18) 2-1

Dario ZAHORA (23) 2-2

Dario ZAHORA (88) 2-3

Rennes failed to secure a win after being 2-0 in front. Dinamo Zagreb's comeback was completed after Zahora scored his 2nd goal of the game 2 minutes before the end of the match. This loss sees Rennes drop to the 4th place of the table.

UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened tonight?..I dont know if anyone else had problems(Suspensions' date='Injuries etc..) but i certainly did.In all of my teams in my gold account bar one..i had Injuries and Suspensions

:mad: mainly in wc2...

Kuranyi 2 goals..injured 14 turns.

Sagna...Suspended 3 turns.

Jansen..Injured 2 turns.

and to top it off i lost 3-2 :(

this also happened for a lot of my teams but wc2 was the worst :([/center']

dont worrie about it i have 9 players out through being injured or suspended or dct tevez,mikel, giuly, hleb,merez,taylor,riquleme,mascerano,angulo. so i can safely say well done to paris sg who will beat me in cup monday lol

dont worrie about it i have 9 players out through being injured or suspended or dct tevez' date='mikel, giuly, hleb,merez,taylor,riquleme,mascerano,angulo. so i can safely say well done to fc porto who will beat me in cup monday lol[/quote']

Bonaventure Kalou suspended, Hitzlesperger and Parker not match fit,:(

Dortmund BIGGER AND BETTER!!!!

After Dortmund's confident 5-1 victory over Man City, has seen them rise to the top of div 2. This team under Memic's reign has proven to be no push over, with them showing how football is meant to be played. Dortmund plays to their likeing. These performances have alerted the attention to some hopeful players who would love to have acrack at life in Germany.

Memic has signed 2 good players who are to cover loose ends and fill in the gaps incase of injuries. Memic stated the team is great and just needed a little work on depth if it were to compete next season, with Maldini and Cafu possibly retiring.

Memic has signed 21 year old Luka Modric from division 2 outfits Feyernord. "Modric" is a great player who has proven his worth at such a young age and has been playing superb for Feyernord." He is a great central player who knows who to read a game of football and is an assest to Dortmund modriccl1.png

Correa ANDERSON POLGA a Sporting player for 4 and half seasons has decided its time for a change buying out the rest of his contract and coming to Dortmund. HE is a no nonsence defender who is there to provide some cover if players push up thus not being caught out in a counter attack

polgadq9.jpg

Whoever the muppet is who keeps on going on to clubs to manager and then resigns. STOP!!!!

Why are people like this. Its like. "Oh know' date=' I cant let him have that player, I know what I will do".

I say, "GROW UP!"[/quote']

thats bad as mate

what team or player u were getting report to sm if ppl are doing that, because its annoying as ever