World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Wilhelmsson Finally Joins

After a month of Christian Wilhelmsson trying to get a work permit in England he joins the Division 2 High Flyers. the Initial bid with Wilhelmsson was a bid for Javier Mascherano (Now of Milan) for £10,000,000 plus Christian Wilhelmsson but because of a mix up with his work permit he wasn't aloud to join the Toffees till this afternoon.

if you pm stegore explaining which teams/managers you think are involved he will confirm that to you and punish the managers involved.

But I am too nice Razza. I will wait til about maybe the 5th time it happens!! Then I will seek, kill and DESTROY!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrr!

SPEED KING LOPEZ JOINS THE GREEKS

Argentinian striker Claudio Lopez has joined Panathinaikos from Mexican club America in a swap deal with 2.3m.

Claudio spoke saying that it was good to back playing in European football!!!

Panathinaikos boss Clayton Green, spoke,

"I am very happy to get Claudio, there were a few other parties who were after him. So i am pleased we managed to get him. He will certainly add that extra sparkle that we are looking for."

Real Betis 1-3 Auxerre

Another win for Auxerre tonight, this time at the expense of Real Betis.

Younes Kaboul got the scoring underway for Auxerre on the 23rd minute when he lobbed the keeper.

Betis drew level through RICARDO Oliveira who hit a powerful shot which went in off the post.

But Auxerre showed their class and with further goals from Lionel Mathis and Luigi Pieroni were enough to see Auxerre into the next round of the cup where they will meet Blackburn Rovers.

Shock news from Auxerre!

Shock news from Auxerre tonight as they have parted company with Bryan Adamson, Adamson said he was having trouble settling in at Auxerre but nobody thought it would come to this.

Adamson gave a press interview after his departure.

"I have decided to resign as the manager of Auxerre due to trouble settling in at the club and some issues with the chairman which could not be resolved."

But only minutes later there was reports that Bryan Adamson had been appointed the new coach of River Plate, Adamson said:

"I am pleased to announce that I have accepted the position at River Plate, I have already met with the chairman and he has agreed to meet my demands. Unlike Auxerre I will have a big squad of good players and some cash to make my mark on the team. I will most probably be selling some dead wood players and will make that announcement later on this week to let other managers know my situation".

The move is seen as a kick in the nuts for Auxerre who are behind River Plate in the league by only four points. Will Bryan have better success at River Plate? Only time will tell....

Shock news from Auxerre!

Shock news from Auxerre tonight as they have parted company with Bryan Adamson' date=' Adamson said he was having trouble settling in at Auxerre but nobody thought it would come to this.

Adamson gave a press interview after his departure.

"I have decided to resign as the manager of Auxerre due to trouble settling in at the club and some issues with the chairman which could not be resolved."

But only minutes later there was reports that Bryan Adamson had been appointed the new coach of River Plate, Adamson said:

"I am pleased to announce that I have accepted the position at River Plate, I have already met with the chairman and he has agreed to meet my demands. Unlike Auxerre I will have a big squad of good players and some cash to make my mark on the team. I will most probably be selling some dead wood players and will make that announcement later on this week to let other managers know my situation".

The move is seen as a kick in the nuts for Auxerre who are behind River Plate in the league by only four points. Will Bryan have better success at River Plate? Only time will tell....[/quote']

Awww why u go and do that? You go and knock me off my 10 game winning streak, then move on 2 week later :( U meanie :'( lol! Well done with em tho mate ;)

Wainwright Praises Green

Everton manager Sam Wainwright this morning praised Panathnaikos manager Clayton Green. Sam claimed: "it's brilliant how a manager comes in and signs professional players like he has such as Lopez, Primus, Zbedel and Dragutinovic. he has turned Pana around and they look a strong team now and i wish them luck in division 3."

TRANSFER TALK

Jermaine Pennant is expected to join the Toffees this afternoon for a fee around £5,000,000 + P/E

DORTMUND TEACHING THE TOP CLUBS HOW FOOTBALL SHOULD BE PLAYED

Dortmund have hammered Manchester United in the Champ Cup 6-2. Dortmund have showed their strength and how capable they are of competing in the first division after getting 16 goals in only 3 games.

Harry Memic's managerial skill has seen the team regain 1st spot and destroy some very reputable teams.

This time it was Man utd who learned how football should be played the hard way.

Borussia Dortmund 6 - 2 Manchester United

Sanchez JOAQUIN (36) Wayne ROONEY (31)

Salomon KALOU (43) Wayne ROONEY (70)

Salomon KALOU (50)

Sanchez JOAQUIN (59)

Frederic KANOUTE (74)

Louis SAHA (86)

Dortmund were in complete control of the game since the whistle. But their faliure to score saw Man Utd's Rooney get a cheap goal on the break in the 31st. But dortmund's pressure on MAn utd's defence saw a slip up from Ferdinand who had a poor clearance where Joaquin intercepted the ball and drove it into the back of the net. Equalising. Kalou who finally broke his goal scoring drought last season, really put pressure on MAn utd's defence with his incredible speed, and netting a goal in the 43rd minute. Half Time Dortmund 2-1 Man Utd.

Memic gave his team a long team talk and Dortmund started off the second jsut like the first. With a cross Kalou easily put away his header in the 50th minute getting his 2nd. There was no stopping Joaquin who kept ripping through the Right side and curled a beaty in the 59th making the score 4-1.

WAyne Rooney got a consolation for MAn utd with an easy toe poke in the 70th. Kanoute who has just come off the bench seemed to work very well with Saha and their one twos just ran rings around MAn utd's defence. KAnoute scoring in the 74th and Saha getting his goal in the 86th. Full time 6-2 Dortmund's way.

Memic looked a happy man. With Dortmund who were recently scrutinised for not kicking enough goals and playing to defensively, Memic has given the fans what they like to see and showed that you can win football games and entertain fans.

Benefica Manager Christopher Charalambous isnt very happy to be playing Dortmund next match.

Harry has also accepted the challenge to mentor Sam Wainwright as the Everton manager has approached Mr Memic for some help and guidence :D (haha sorry sam but its true)

PANATHINAIKOS IN THE MARKET AGAIN!

Ivica DRAGUTINOVIC has become the newest signing for Greek Division 3 team, Panathinaikos.

He has made the switch from Mallorca in a deal to be around the 2.7m mark plus a player.

This should strengthen the defence at Panathinaikos who have let in 30 goals in their last 13 matches!!!

PANATHINAIKOS IN THE MARKET AGAIN!

Ivica DRAGUTINOVIC has become the newest signing for Greek Division 3 team' date=' Panathinaikos.

He has made the switch from Mallorca in a deal to be around the 2.7m mark plus a player.

This should strengthen the defence at Panathinaikos who have let in 30 goals in their last 13 matches!!![/quote']

Dortmund have Guiessepe Rossi F/AM (86) and Mauro Zarate F (89) available on loan if they will help if not dont worry about it lol

Yes Harry thanks for that!

I loaned Zarate off you for a total of 2 days then you re-called him, thanks! :)

Corinthians have had a topsy turvy start to their return to division1 under new manager Raz.

In the last 3 games - Corinthians have batter Inter 5-1 and Arsenal 5-1 only to get hammered 6-2 by Barcelona in the middle of those 2 games.

My side currently lie in around 13th, which is acceptable giving the squad of players I've had to build on, but it looks like theres a good morale going through the camp now.

148.gif

Rennes manager moves to Espanyol

Rennes’ manager Diego Tejerina resigned on Monday to sign a contract with Espanyol. Tejerina said that although he was happy at Rennes he couldn’t say no to a chance to manage a Division 2 team. He has already made his first signings spending a total of 7M in Henk Timmer, Carlos Eduardo, Mauro Boselli and Augusto Fernandez. Tejerina will be looking to sign 1 more player, a 89+ LB or LM. In case he can’t sign anyone he would also be interested in a loan deal.

equipo_augustofernandez.jpg

Augusto Fernandez, one of Espanyol's new signings

Yes Harry thanks for that!

I loaned Zarate off you for a total of 2 days then you re-called him' date=' thanks! :)

Corinthians have had a topsy turvy start to their return to division1 under new manager Raz.

In the last 3 games - Corinthians have batter Inter 5-1 and Arsenal 5-1 only to get hammered 6-2 by Barcelona in the middle of those 2 games.

My side currently lie in around 13th, which is acceptable giving the squad of players I've had to build on, but it looks like theres a good morale going through the camp now.[/quote']

lol sorry bud u werent playin him so i thought id use him for the cup but it said he was Cup tied lol

sorry mate

anybody else seen this? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HENRY' date=' Thierry Arsenal Barcelona 29 97 £9.8M £70.0M and Leite ADRIANO and Fernando MORIENTES[/quote']

Yeah I know. I offered to buy Morientes from him. Paco said he cant sell him coz he has a plan!!!!!! Some plan hey?

FRASERS ITALIANS PULL THROUGH AGAINST THE GREEKS

Sampdoria 3 Panathinaikos 2

40,106 supporters watched a thrilling game as Fraser's Sampdoria won 3-2.

Although Panathinaikos scored first with a great goal from Loanie GOVOU from 25 yards after just 4 minutes. The Italians came straight back 6 minutes later from a cleverly worked goal, scored by Omar BRAVO. Who now amazingly has 13 goals in 14 games!!!

23rd minute came on on his debut, Claudio Lopez smashed in their second in off the woodwork.

Sdebel also on his debut had 2 great chances to put the game out of reach before the half time whistle, but couldn't convert.

Ten minutes into the second half, Panathinaikos came out attacking, with 3 wasted chances.

But then Sampdoria manager Fraser McInnes had other plans. He brought all his substitutions on.

They brought a spark to the Italians game. 67mins gone and a long ball over the defence came perfect for NOVAC who controlled and volleyed past the keeper. Before they could breathe minutes later Guiseppe BIAVA makes a wonderful run and a great strike to send the home supporters into raptures!!!

A 3-2 win for Sampdoria. But another loss from manager Clayton Green! :-(

Besiktas 0-0 River Plate

The first game in charge of River Plate for Bryan Adamson, since his controversial move from Auxerre, and a point is all he got from his first game which could be seen as a good result as Besiktas dominated the game but somehow River Plate managed to keep them at bay and get a valuable point.

The best chance of the first half fell to Andy Johnson (Besiktas) who had his 25 yard shot come back off the crossbar.

Besiktas came close again in the second half when Noureddine Daham's shot came back off the post.

However no team could break the stalemate and the points were shared, River Plate are now up to 16th place in division 3 but the River fans will be hoping for a much needed win soon to distance themselves from the relegation battle.

Charlton Athletic 0 - 1 Espanyol

Diego Tejerina's team dominated the game in his first game as manager of the team. Espanyol had 59% of the possession of the ball and had 18 shots on goal while Charlton only had 6. The only goal of the match was scored by Raul Tamudo in the 1st minute of the 2nd half. With this win Espanyol climb to the 16th place of the table.

Espanyol's manager hinted that Frau (88 F) could be allowed to leave as the team is looking to sign a couple new strikers.

0206eee7a13218fci3.jpg

Tamudo celebrates Espanyol's winning goal

Deportivo La Coruna 2 - 1 Lazio :D

Deportivo stayed top of the table and now opened the gap to 4 points from Cruzerio having knocked Lazio down to 3rd spot in the process of beating them tonight! Henrik Larsson was the man to give the home fans something to cheer about in the 14th minute as he casually rolled the ball into the back of the net leaving the defence in tatters. Depor were hit back just before half time though as Savo Milosevic chipped in a great finish in the 44th minute! Both sides came out of the tunnel for the second half creating chances for the winner but it proved to come in the 84th minute as man of the match Luiz Washington rifled a right footed shot in off the upright to give Deportivo the winning goal!

In all fairness, Deportivo fully deserved the victory having plenty of the possession and having 25 shots on goal with 14 being on target, compared to Lazio's 5 shots at goal and 5 on target!

Luiz Washington...

Just like to point out how well he is doing for me this season, i'm so proud! he's my best player by far :D

Here are his stats...

Number of Apps: 13

Average Rating: 8.15 (2nd highest in the league)

Goals: 9 (2nd highest in the league)

Assists: 10 (Highest in the league)

Man of the Matches: 5 (3rd highest in the league)

Red Cards: 0

Yellow Cards: 0

Not bad eh... B)

Corinthians 2 - 0 Chelsea

Raz's newly promoted Corinthians side, saw off another big gun challenger as Thomas Rocchi bagged himself a first half brace against the big guns from London. We now sit mid table after a poor start - but my side have now dispatched of Internazionale, Atletico Madrid, Arsenal and Milan in easy fashion, the only way is up! :)