World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Govou and Luccin are for sale people, p/e i really want as don't need cash...

also, Raul may be allowed to leave, but only a really good bid, so just the top 2 i want out 1st, as they are worthless to me just loaned out... :)

Govou and Luccin are for sale people' date=' p/e i really want as don't need cash...

also, Raul may be allowed to leave, but only a really good bid, so just the top 2 i want out 1st, as they are worthless to me just loaned out... :)[/quote']

Oi!!! I've only had Govou on loan for 2 turns!!!!!!!!!!

ash carroll's Ac milan continue there dreadfull start to the new season with yet again another defeat to the hands of jehan's lyon, lyon started the demolition with deco getting them started on the 7th min with a great goal in the bottom right hand corner casillas no chance, the young french striker Karim benzema picking up the second on the 19th min Ac milan tryed everything to get back in the game and iniesta gave them a life line. but with a mistake at the back from pepe baptista made the italy giants pay and slotted home the third deco completed the riot oon the 87th min with another cool finish man of the match award goes to benzema with 14 games of the season gone and only 3 wins for ac milan at this ealie stage the milan fans most be bitting there nail's as there beloeved ac milan could be in division 2 next season!!

milan are looking for 2 defenders 91+ if any1 could help would be very greatful B)

Cannavaro to Dortmund?

svcannavaronarrowweb300pg3.jpg

Dortmund and Juventus have been in lock down mode discussing the signing of Lucio. While Juventus have been persistant and have unsettled the expericiend brazillian. Lucio admitted he'd love a move to Juventus for division 1 football. While Dortmund where reluctant to give up Lucio easily. It was Juventus' offer of FAbio CAnnavaro and 6.5mil which manager Harry Memic saw it was too good to refuse. With Dortmund reported to be stuggling financially with many transfers occuring this season.

Harry state "I'd love to keep Lucio he has been a solid defender and loyal player to the club, he has helped us reach our position, but every player knows when their time is due for a change and Lucio believed it was now."

"While the addition of Cannavaro would be superb, as he is a defender who knows how to read the game, plus he would link up great with fellow country men Maldini and Zambrotta." The world player of the year 2006 Cannavaro, stated he'd love to play for Dortmund and believed that the club was destined for sucess and wanted to be there. The former juventus captain said it would be a honour to be in the same club as Italian great Maldini and Bosnian/Australian great Harry Memic.

Lets hope the deal goes through tomorrow

Cannavaro to Dortmund?

svcannavaronarrowweb300pg3.jpg

Dortmund and Juventus have been in lock down mode discussing the signing of Lucio. While Juventus have been persistant and have unsettled the expericiend brazillian. Lucio admitted he'd love a move to Juventus for division 1 football. While Dortmund where reluctant to give up Lucio easily. It was Juventus' offer of FAbio CAnnavaro and 6.5mil which manager Harry Memic saw it was too good to refuse. With Dortmund reported to be stuggling financially with many transfers occuring this season.

Harry state "I'd love to keep Lucio he has been a solid defender and loyal player to the club' date=' he has helped us reach our position, but every player knows when their time is due for a change and Lucio believed it was now."

"While the addition of Cannavaro would be superb, as he is a defender who knows how to read the game, plus he would link up great with fellow country men Maldini and Zambrotta." The world player of the year 2006 Cannavaro, stated he'd love to play for Dortmund and believed that the club was destined for sucess and wanted to be there. The former juventus captain said it would be a honour to be in the same club as Italian great Maldini and Bosnian/Australian great Harry Memic.

Lets hope the deal goes through tomorrow[/quote']

Deal completed after Cannavaro passed a medical

Deal completed after Cannavaro passed a medical

Juventus would finally like to welcome the signing of Lucio' date=' who almost arrived a couple of seasons ago, only to fail a medical.

he is now here though, and had this to say,

"i am very happy at joining this club, it is a well respected one with title ambitions, this is a new chapter of my life. i would like to thank for Dortmund staff for all their help in the past, but am looking forward o finally clinching Navdeep Sandhu some silverware here."

we would like to wish former club skipper Canna all the best in Germany, only him and Gigi Buffon remained at the club since my reign started...but time to move on for him.

[img']http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/media/images/spieler_05_06/portraits/lucio_ima_010805.jpg[/img]

Dortmund News

Edition 2

C.Ronaldo

Memic has issued a hands off warning to any teams tryin to unsettle the Maginificent Portugese Winger.

With many big clubs being interested in the Winger, and have stated they are willing to offer big. Ajax was the first to move offering a staggering 52 mil.

Dortmund have showned that they will not listen to any offers for Ronaldo, as he is a vital part of their team and their chances to get promotion.

Memic has put a 150 mil buy out clause on the Portugese's head.

Ronaldo who hasn't been any where near his best at Dortmund has stated he will show the team his grattitude and needs time to settle in.

20060617ronaldoinpz6.jpg

FC-Porto.png

Payne proves Porto are ready for big time.

Last night Porto tore apart Navdeep Sandhu's Division 1 title challengers 3-1 at the Estádio do Dragão (52000) stadium.

Dan took over FC Porto 3 seasons ago at the bottom of D2 with only 1 90+ rated player and has since then invested in a title challenging team that has finally come to life this season to prove its worth.

Rumor has it Dan is looking to invest in a few players to help push for the title but is also happy to sell a few of his top players if the right offer's come in.

FC-Porto.png

Payne proves Porto are ready for big time.

Last night Porto tore apart Navdeep Sandhu's Division 1 title challengers 3-1 at the Estádio do Dragão (52000) stadium.

Dan took over FC Porto 3 seasons ago at the bottom of D2 with only 1 90+ rated player and has since then invested in a title challenging team that has finally come to life this season to prove its worth.

Rumor has it Dan is looking to invest in a few players to help push for the title but is also happy to sell a few of his top players if the right offer's come in.

FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::mad:

i was at the pub all night celebrating with the lads, and was nowhere to be seen in this match...nor were my players?!

me thinks a bunch of impostors were sent to porto....the youth team perhaps, making out as the real team...we'll bounce back today ;)

Espanyol 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund

Espanyol knocked Division 2 leaders Borussia Dortmund down to the 2nd place after an amazing win. Espanyol had announced the signing of Mussachio, Lavezzi, Bolatti and Jovetic before the game, with Lavezzi making it to the first team because Tamudo wasn't fit enough to play.

It took Lavezzi only 3 minutes to show the Espanyol fans what a good striker he is as he scored his first goal for the team. The remaining goals were scored by Tchite and Jarque. It was a hard fought game and the 3 goal difference seems like a bit much but all that's important for Espanyol is the 3 points that were obtained. The team remains 15th but it's now 7 points above the relegation zone.

Espanyol's manager said he wanted to thank Juventus' manager nav for the loan of Guardado, he'll surely be starting next game.

0136424B.jpg

Ezequiel Lavezzi had a dream debut for Espanyol

BOTTOM CLUB BEAT HIGH FLYERS

Panathinaikos have run out winners beating league leaders Deportivo La Coruna 4-3!!!

Despite Linvoy Primus being sent off after only 7 minutes Panathinaikos managed to win in a hard fought victory.

Opening the scoring just before the break was Claudio Lopez who one on one with the keeper slotted it past him. (2 in 2 games).

Straight after the break Petkovic on his debut made a great run and shot to send the home crowd wild. 2-0.

Then trouble arose for Niemi on his debut as he saved a shot but couldn't hold onto the ball and Luque pounced on it to score and bring one back for the visitors.

67 minutes gone and veteran forward Henrik Larsson heads the ball in the net to equalize for the spanish.

But 8 mins later probably the best goal of the match was a fantastic over head kick scored by portugal prodigy Moutinho to put Panathinaikos 3-2 up.

But still this couldn't hold back the leaders of the league. As winger Victor made a great run evading a few tackles to slot home for 3-3.

With 9 minutes to go. Claudio Lopez picked up the ball and curled magnificently into the corner from absolutely nothing. (3 goals in 2 games)

Panathinaikos even could of gone 5-3 winners in the dying seconds but Moutinho headed wide from 6 yards!!!!

Moutinho was given man of the match! :D

Sevilla 0-1 River Plate

The first win for River Plate for manager Bryan Adamson, a hard fought win over Sevilla was enough to give them all 3 points.

The only goal of the game came in the fifth minute of the game when Williamis Souza's half-volley flew into the roof of the net.

The two teams were pretty evenly matched, River just edged the possession, shots on goal and shots on target so an away win was probably a fair result.

The win couldn't have came at a better time for River Plate, they move further away from the relegation battle, now up into 15th place in division 3 and 4 points ahead of the relegation places.

High flyers Porto and Dortmund get a taste of Reality.

Both teams were seen dominating d2 and looked like no one could stop them until last night where Dortmund got thumped 3-0, after some lapses in defence. While Porto loosing 2-1 due to celebrating too hard after the win against Juventus. The loss has blown d2 wide open again with Stuttgart making progress with a 5-0 win.

HaimGetty_468x702.jpg

I'm sorry but, £10 million for a guy who looks like he is doing a balerina scene from a Cinderella movie. Look how he's running lol, maybe you will need to teach him how to run like a man, not a WOman :P

In other news, Deportivo went down to their 3rd defeat of the season with a 4-3 loss to Clayts' Panathinaikos away from home. Deportivo however, stay 3 points clear of 2nd placed Cruzeiro :D

why is reggio in control of both bolton and marseille? :confused:

forum member pro (I Am Just The Best) (71) - bolton

Pele plus Maradona equals Reggio. (Forum Legend)'s Profile - new marseille manager, and earlier he told us he was in charge of bolton, and the name there has stayed the same?

whats going on reg?