Sign in to follow this  
Maxpayne

Idea: Player Concerns

Well, as everyone knows player concerns have just been abled ingame, and theres already alot of polemics going on about it, about having players that suck and that want to play (rat. 70+ players having concerns about a lack of games) now, my first though as a manager of the team would be'' Is this a joke or are you being serious?'' im sure you thought the same thing.Another thing is when a 16 year old has concerns about his opportunities, and here comes the same question. This thing rly takes alot of the games enjoyability.

All this mess could be resolved just by alowing friendly matches to count the morale of the players, so all the players that have concerns, but that arent good enough to use in a real game can be used in a friendly match, always not counting condition and injuries, so theyll keep theyr morale up, and everyone will be happy.

Re: Idea: Player Concerns

Well' date=' as everyone knows player concerns have just been abled ingame, and theres already alot of polemics going on about it, about having players that suck and that want to play (rat. 70+ players having concerns about a lack of games) now, my first though as a manager of the team would be'' Is this a joke or are you being serious?'' im sure you thought the same thing.Another thing is when a 16 year old has concerns about his opportunities, and here comes the same question. This thing rly takes alot of the games enjoyability.

All this mess could be resolved just by alowing friendly matches to count the morale of the players, so all the players that have concerns, but that arent good enough to use in a real game can be used in a friendly match, always not counting condition and injuries, so theyll keep theyr morale up, and everyone will be happy.[/quote']

I see what your trying to say but i dont think that would work, in real life if a player is unhappy with lack of opportunities hes not going to be happy to play in just friendlys, every player wants to play competitive :)

Riferimento: Re: Idea: Player Concerns

I see what your trying to say but i dont think that would work' date=' in real life if a player is unhappy with lack of opportunities hes not going to be happy to play in just friendlys, every player wants to play competitive :)[/quote']

the problem isnt that unhappines ingame cannot be the same as irl, because players have certain stats ingame that irl they dont have, i mean, a players that has 75 rating here, doesnt mean he plays at 75 out of 100 irl. Plus if a player is rated much lower than a teams average, it means that he dopesnt play, that he isnt a very good player, but it doesnt always mean hes unhappy of the situation irl. Same with young players, you wanna tell me that a 16 years old boy could get unhappy cuz of the lack of opportunities? thats just ridiculos. As i said in my topic, unhappines is well accepted, but under certain conditions.

Well' date=' as everyone knows player concerns have just been abled ingame, and theres already alot of polemics going on about it, about having players that suck and that want to play (rat. 70+ players having concerns about a lack of games) now, my first though as a manager of the team would be'' Is this a joke or are you being serious?'' im sure you thought the same thing.Another thing is when a 16 year old has concerns about his opportunities, and here comes the same question. This thing rly takes alot of the games enjoyability.

All this mess could be resolved just by alowing friendly matches to count the morale of the players, so all the players that have concerns, but that arent good enough to use in a real game can be used in a friendly match, always not counting condition and injuries, so theyll keep theyr morale up, and everyone will be happy.[/quote']

i think maybe youth league may be needed.

eg a reserves where they do have injuries and fitness loses etc , no prize money however but a chance to see who is in form in your youth players etc. also , a 22 year old should still become unhappy with playing in the reserves but a 16 year old would not , hence solving the lack of opportunities but not allowing star players to play in the reserves and be happy.

also , reserve games should not be as "valuable" as league games as if a player starts in a league / cup game he would be happy but reserves should mean a lot less in controlling concerns a player has but still worth something

i think maybe youth league may be needed.

eg a reserves where they do have injuries and fitness loses etc ' date=' no prize money however but a chance to see who is in form in your youth players etc. also , a 22 year old should still become unhappy with playing in the reserves but a 16 year old would not , hence solving the lack of opportunities but not allowing star players to play in the reserves and be happy.

also , reserve games should not be as "valuable" as league games as if a player starts in a league / cup game he would be happy but reserves should mean a lot less in controlling concerns a player has but still worth something[/quote']

I agree with you, idc much about my weakest players, what i care about is that players like wilshere, neymar that are in my youth team dont get concernerd and go away, because they are future superstars but i cant just let em playe every 2 or 3 games, if i play for high positions in a league then i need my best players to win, my idea of friendly matches, was right because making a youth league would take alot of effort from SM while just allowing the morale of friendlys affect the players that play it would be easy and fast.

Note: Loaned Out

Younger low rated players won't mind being out on loan whereas good players at their peak of their careers will. If a player deems that he is too good to go out on loan then over time they will develop a concern and you will receive a new Club Message notifying you of this. If you recall the loaned out player the concern would go after a period of time as long as he is not loaned out again.

who will want a youngster 70rated in a WC for example? where normally teams ratings are between 87-90+? or for example in Portuguese Championships that only have 10 managers for setup? Are we starting to make freights each other? This can be a good idea but only after include youth/reserves leagues, the oportunity to create our own cups between friends (in days reserved for friendlies).. and also when unmanaged clubs could make loan bids..

If you ask Dani Pacheco, Spearing for example.. they will get motivated when Rafa calls them, but they know their place now is only in ''youth squad''.. i think for youth players should be the same, when we buy a player that have less than 21 years he should move automatically to youth squad.. and after we decide if it's in time to bring them to first squad or not. Also we can receive requests/concerns of the players saying that is time and they are preparated to be in high level and with the main team..

But received concerns of a 70 rated player that wants minutes not seems fair..or like you said, friendly matches would change the opinion/concerns of a player

who will want a youngster 70rated in a WC for example? where normally teams ratings are between 87-90+? or for example in Portuguese Championships that only have 10 managers for setup? Are we starting to make freights each other? This can be a good idea but only after include youth/reserves leagues' date=' the oportunity to create our own cups between friends (in days reserved for friendlies).. and also when unmanaged clubs could make loan bids..

If you ask Dani Pacheco, Spearing for example.. they will get motivated when Rafa calls them, but they know their place now is only in ''youth squad''.. i think for youth players should be the same, when we buy a player that have less than 21 years he should move automatically to youth squad.. and after we decide if it's in time to bring them to first squad or not. Also we can receive requests/concerns of the players saying that is time and they are preparated to be in high level and with the main team..

But received concerns of a 70 rated player that wants minutes not seems fair..or like you said, friendly matches would change the opinion/concerns of a player[/quote']

i think you have a point. i think under 21 and players under 83/84 rated should not get concerns. this means there would not be a shortage of players to buy , but at the same time allow us to keep youths etc , like spearing who know they only belong in the youth team.

this means there would be a better balance between concerns and how harsh they are on wanting to leave etc imo :)

I reckon not only the players rating should count towards the concern, but also their form. E.g if you play a lower rated player and they play well, they might be more expectant to play again. However if they play crappy and get red carded or something, then they can be more lenient in waiting to play again.

I reckon not only the players rating should count towards the concern' date=' but also their form. E.g if you play a lower rated player and they play well, they might be more expectant to play again. However if they play crappy and get red carded or something, then they can be more lenient in waiting to play again.[/quote']

that would be a good feature i think :) complicated but good