Bad joke competition!!!

Sky Blue Lee

Re: Bad joke competition!!!

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish. "I want to live forever' date='" I said.

"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."

"Fine," I said, "I want to die when West Brom win the premier league."

"You crafty ****!" said the fairy.[/quote']

Ronaldo: "God sent me to earth to show how to play football"

Messi: "I didn't send anybody"

Nice ones :)

A few more:

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?

A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

Q: What do you call a Chelsea fan on the moon?

A: A Problem.

Q: What do you call 100 Chelsea fans on the moon?

A: An even bigger problem.

Q: What do you call all the Chelsea fans on the moon?

A: Problem solved

Tesco are releasing new Oxo cubes in Spurs colours. Customers are told to look out for laughing stocks.

As an Aussie it's good but I thought you English might not think so lol

Bwt 2 weeks ago i wunt of liked it, but seen as were out of the WC n have been for a bit, im not as angry anymore, so it was a gud one, plus i think Green is a rubbish keeper anyway i thought we shud of started with Hart or James.

Bwt 2 weeks ago i wunt of liked it' date=' but seen as were out of the WC n have been for a bit, im not as angry anymore, so it was a gud one, plus i think Green is a rubbish keeper anyway i thought we shud of started with Hart or James.[/quote']

Well if you like taking the micky out of Green check this out.

sFPrCSm_02Q

I know this debate has been said but I would have gone with Green. I thought James was your player of the tournament though :)

Well if you like taking the micky out of Green check this out.

sFPrCSm_02Q

I know this debate has been said but I would have gone with Green. I thought James was your player of the tournament though :)

Thought they cud of said worst about him lol

I would of liked Hart to start the first game tho tbh, theres talk bwt all this inexperience stuff but i dnt really think that makes much difference, just luk at the Germans.

Thought they cud of said worst about him lol

I would of liked Hart to start the first game tho tbh' date=' theres talk bwt all this inexperience stuff but i dnt really think that makes much difference, just luk at the Germans.[/quote']

I still liked the Lady Gaga, James doesn't deserve that and the safari bit. It's my favourite TV show lol

Yeah, the benefit of hindsight though. It would have been seen as more of a risk. The lesson is now learnt, unfortunantly for you, the hard way. If you are good enough, you are experienced enough.

I still liked the Lady Gaga' date=' James doesn't deserve that and the safari bit. It's my favourite TV show lol

Yeah, the benefit of hindsight though. It would have been seen as more of a risk. The lesson is now learnt, unfortunantly for you, the hard way. If you are good enough, you are experienced enough.[/quote']

I just believe that our players played wi too much fear and "pressure"

i thnk our country thinks that our team is better than they actually are personally, but i knew frm the start that we were not good enough to go all the way.

Im not sayin he did, but Green cud of cost us a semi final place in WC, cos if that game against USA finished 1-0 n he didnt make that mistake then we wud have finished top of the group n cud of gone on to face Ghana, then Uruguay which wud of been better than Germany straight away.

Havin said that we probably wud of been beaten by Ghana or Uruguay lol

What do you call a homosexual dinosaur?

MegaSoreAss..

:D

Old joke. Never gets old.

What do you call a lesbian animal?

Lickalotapuss ;)

I just believe that our players played wi too much fear and "pressure"

i thnk our country thinks that our team is better than they actually are personally' date=' but i knew frm the start that we were not good enough to go all the way.

Im not sayin he did, but Green cud of cost us a semi final place in WC, cos if that game against USA finished 1-0 n he didnt make that mistake then we wud have finished top of the group n cud of gone on to face Ghana, then Uruguay which wud of been better than Germany straight away.

Havin said that we probably wud of been beaten by Ghana or Uruguay lol[/quote']

There are many things I can say to this but this is probably the wrong thread lol

I'll message you so we can debate it without this thread going off topic lol

What do you call a homosexual dinosaur?

MegaSoreAss..

:D

Not into homo jokes but i quite like this one lol:D

Old joke. Never gets old.

What do you call a lesbian animal?

Lickalotapuss ;)

There are many things I can say to this but this is probably the wrong thread lol

I'll message you so we can debate it without this thread going off topic lol

kk mate, maybe we can talk about Australia's great campaign too lol;):D

P.S i 4got who won odi's haha lol