Del Piero???

Pierre Simitas

Re: Del Piero???

Juventus have made an offer to Zenit for Pavel POGREBNYAK of £0 plus Alessandro DEL PIERO???

I am zenit what should i do?

Del Piero will drop to a 93 this round but I don't see him going below a 93 before his retirement. That said, I might be tempted to accept the offer as Pogrebnyak will find it hard to rise above 92 during his career. Besides, Del Piero will probably stay on the game for quite some time. Unless you plan to play this game for around one year or more, I will accept it as it is a alright deal for you short-term. Since Zenit don't have many high rated players?

Re: Del Piero???

I think it's fair deal. Pogrebnyak who's now already at middle 20 still hasn't fully settled with Stuttgart and i doubt he'll get rating higher than 91 during his career. Del Piero may drop this time around due to his injury in early part of the season. But,he's still icon for Juventus and he'll still be around 92-93 for at least next 2 years. And 2 years in real life can mean 4-5 season at SM. Quite long,huh?