Thiago Silva

mychem

Hey guys, managing liverpool in a wc

i have placed a bid of 15m for thiago silva of milan n he countered it with 1m + daniel agger

izzt a gd deal? i know thiago silva will definitely rise, but what about agger?

really need help from u guys!

all replies are greatly appreciated! (:

Re: Thiago Silva

Hey guys' date=' managing liverpool in a wc

i have placed a bid of 15m for thiago silva of milan n he countered it with 1m + daniel agger

izzt a gd deal? i know thiago silva will definitely rise, but what about agger?

really need help from u guys!

all replies are greatly appreciated! (:[/quote']

Agger should have a 90, but is a 89, I don't think he'll rise at the moment or I think its a fair enough deal.

Depends how long you're planning to play the game. Thiago Silva's better in the short term and will hit 91 after 2 rating changes' date=' but will probably peak at that. Whereas Agger will be a gradual riser, but in a few seasons time probably have a rating of 93/94.[/quote']

Thiago Silva's peak is not at 91, he will have a higher than Agger in the future. Agger is a good CB, no question about that. But Agger is also to much injured, Silva isn't that, and I think many are underrating Silva beacuse many don't watch Serie A so much. Trust me Thiago Silva will be higher rated than Agger in the future.

Thiago Silva's peak is not at 91' date=' he will have a higher than Agger in the future. Agger is a good CB, no question about that. But Agger is also to much injured, Silva isn't that, and I think many are underrating Silva beacuse many don't watch Serie A so much. Trust me Thiago Silva will be higher rated than Agger in the future.[/quote']

I'm not gonna lie and say I watch a lot of Serie A because tbh I enjoy EPL, La Liga and the Russian League more so don't often get round to watching it much. Only team I like from Serie A is Udinese and they haven't been anywhere near their best this season so I've only watch a few of their games. Agger has been unfortunate with injuries but I wouldn't say he's prone and he's hopefully over it now. I also think if he hadn't been injured he'd be rated at least 92/93 by now. I'd also like to remind you that Milan wanted to buy Agger (and offer him a starting place) before they signed Thiago Silva. Silva was their second choice.

Not taking anything away from Thiago who I've seen for Brazil and think can get 91/92 in the future, but from what I've seen he's not as good as Agger.

I'd also like to remind you that Milan wanted to buy Agger (and offer him a starting place) before they signed Thiago Silva. Silva was their second choice.

Not taking anything away from Thiago who I've seen for Brazil and think can get 91/92 in the future' date=' but from what I've seen he's not as good as Agger.[/quote']

Silva were also Inter's first choice but the transfer ran out and then Milan bought him instead.

I guess we have two different opinions......