Minutes: 325 minutes

Goals: 0 goals

Assists: 0 assists

Yellow cards: 1 yellow cards

Red cards: 0 red cards

Europa League:

3 appearences/ 360 minutes / 2 assists

Career until under-19

Andre Santos started his career in the season 2000/2001 with only 10 years old in Sporting under-12 team. Through the next 8 years he continued playing in Sporting being one of the best youth players of the club being called to the Portuguese youth national teams where he was one of the starters.

Professional career

In 2008/2009 season he was loaned to Fatima a small team of the 3rd portuguese division where he was the team star with only 18 years. The interest about him rose up and in the winter transfer market Andre Santos went on loan to Leiria and helped the team to go up to 1st portuguese division playing 9 games. In this season Andre Santos is one of the most important players of Leiria playing all games as a starter and also he played all full games, he is a combative miedfielder, with good pass quality, playing an easy football at first touch, despite being more a defensive player he is also good in the attack where suffers many fouls.

In relation to the NT actually he plays at u-21 team playing 4 games in the qualification to the euro championship.

Re: Andre Santos, one of the best portuguese league prospect and riser

Same thing happened last Portugese Ratings Change, this player was touted as getting a massive rise, so I brought him in heaps of setups, but more annoyingly for my Div 4 Bradford City team, I was tight on money, and then he didn't even get a rise and I was stuck with this useless player hogging up vital funds. He has played 14 matches for 1291 minutes and picked up 3 YC, Uniao Leiria are 6th with 5 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses, he is more likely to 77/78

Same thing happened last Portugese Ratings Change' date=' this player was touted as getting a massive rise, so I brought him in heaps of setups, but more annoyingly for my Div 4 Bradford City team, I was tight on money, and then he didn't even get a rise and I was stuck with this useless player hogging up vital funds. He has played 14 matches for 1291 minutes and picked up 3 YC, Uniao Leiria are 6th with 5 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses, he is more likely to 77/78[/quote']

Last rating changes he didn't rise because he only played half season in Leiria in 2nd division so he couldn't rise, now like you wrote Leiria is in 6th place in theb1st division and Andre Santos is one of the best players of Leiria and also of all Portuguese League and Sporting his original club is thinking in his return 81 is fine for him but SM sometimes is not fair in portuguese reviews so you may have reason, however i repeat 81 is fair for him and 82 can be possible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: Andre Santos is class, he is now one of the best Leiria players and also one of the best miedfielders of the league. In the winter transfermarket Sporting tried to snap him from Leiria but economical questions didn't allow the transfer but one thing is sure, next season he will return to Sporting. Is also important tosay Leiria is in 5th in Liga Sagres

Predicted rating: 82-84/85

• 2 months later...

2nd Update: Andre Santos continues playing very well being now IMO the most influent Leiria player. Leiria is actually in 6th place and is fighting for a place in Europa League next season.

Predicted rating: 82-84/85

• 1 month later...

Rose to 84 yesterday. And today all portuguese sports press say that Andre Santos will play in Sporting next season. You should keep him because if he plays regulary for Sporting he can rise to 86/87 next rating changes and 88/89 in the end of the next season

• 2 months later...