G. Higuain needs rated-up...

JHiguain

Riferimento: G. Higuain needs rated-up...

he will probably get a +1 rise, hes doing quite well now, we could even say hes become the best fwd real madrid has (C.Ronaldo isnt a natural fwd), i dont hear anymore about v.nistelrooy hes getting old, and raul sarts to feel the age aswell. So as i said, higuan will probably get his rating up.

Re: Riferimento: G. Higuain needs rated-up...

he will probably get a +1 rise' date=' hes doing quite well now, we could even say hes become the best fwd real madrid has (C.Ronaldo isnt a natural fwd), i dont hear anymore about v.nistelrooy hes getting old, and raul sarts to feel the age aswell. So as i said, higuan will probably get his rating up.[/quote']

Personally I don't. He plays well enough to keep his current rating but not anything spectacular to rise. People think that when a player is high rated and he plays well he shoulg get a rise. Well, in some cases no. He's high rated because he's e*pected to play that well. It's only when they e*ceed our e*pectations should they get a rise.

Re: Riferimento: G. Higuain needs rated-up...

Personally I don't. He plays well enough to keep his current rating but not anything spectacular to rise. People think that when a player is high rated and he plays well he shoulg get a rise. Well' date=' in some cases no. He's high rated because he's e*pected to play that well. It's only when they e*ceed our e*pectations should they get a rise.[/quote']

i agreed. Higuin has been playing well, probably playing the best out of any Madrid forward, but he has not been at the same level as he was last season which merited his +2 rise. he is playing at the level of a 92 which he should, i just dont see him getting a 93 this time around. having said that, if madrid do well in the Champions League and Higuian makes the Argentina squad and plays, i think a 93 rating is not too far away.

Re: G. Higuain needs rated-up...

If higuian stays as 92, then Surely Benzema needs to drop to 92 aswell?

Huguian was better last season, in a much tougher league. This sesaon Higuian has again scored more goals than Benzema, and is Reals top goal scorer (And was top goalscorer last season). He also made his debut for Argentina not long ago (Also scoring for Argentina).

For me, Hugian has to be 93. Some of the goals he scores are brilliant. He has done more than v.Persie who got a rise to 93. And Aguero 2 ratings above him? Aguero is better, but only just. Again if Higuian stays at 92, then Aguero should also drop to 93 imo.

But is higuain playing in NT? With Messi and Aguero ahead of him he will be hard pressed to go far into the 90's. I don;t know how much he is playing For argentina' date=' but i presume it wouldn't be too much. 92 is probably fair imo[/quote']

Finally, YES! He play for Argentina that he has deserved since long time. At World Cup play off against Uruguay,he played as big man to support Messi, something that Tevez or Aguero don't offer.

But is higuain playing in NT? With Messi and Aguero ahead of him he will be hard pressed to go far into the 90's. I don;t know how much he is playing For argentina' date=' but i presume it wouldn't be too much. 92 is probably fair imo[/quote']

Yes. He even scored a goal for them :rolleyes: I did say in my first post.

One problem is' date=' how much playing time will he get for NT?

Messi is.. well messi and aguero is married or engaged to maradona's daughter. So i reckon he will probably be in the NT for quite a while[/quote']

They play 3 strikers, Messi, Aguero and either Tevez/Higuian

• 2 months later...

Higuain needs to go up to 94 or 95 b ecause he is better dan Aguero' date=' Eto'o and Torres at the moment. He is among the best strikers in the world with a amazing goal ratio per game.[/quote']

he should be 94, not more, as Eto'o deserves a 95, aguero is on par with Higuain and gets more time with the NT and Torres is still better than Higuain by far... Torres Clear 96, i could see him as a 97 too if liverpool werent in such a rut.

he should be 94' date=' not more, as Eto'o deserves a 95, aguero is on par with Higuain and gets more time with the NT and Torres is still better than Higuain by far... Torres Clear 96, i could see him as a 97 too if liverpool werent in such a rut.[/quote']

Aguero is not performing at a 94 rated level, even though he is playing for his NT.

Torres shouldn't rise but shouldn't drop even though he hasn't played too many games this season, but his goal-to-game ratio is still incredible.

Higuain should be rated 94 but to compare him with Torres is silly they play in different leagues and if they swapped teams then what would happen? Torres would get more goals then Higuain simple as if Torres had been fit all season he would be a 97 rater and Liverpool closer to 4th.

Higuain should be rated 94 but to compare him with Torres is silly they play in different leagues

Correct.

if they swapped teams then what would happen? Torres would get more goals then Higuain simple

Pure opinion.

Torres would get more goals as he would have more chances.

For example Real Madrid's creators

Alonso,Van Der vaart,Kaka,Ronaldo,Granero,Guti

For example Liverpools creative Midfield

Gerrard,Benayoun,Kuyt,Lucas,Mascherano,Babel,Reira,Maxi

WHO DO U THINK CREATES MORE CHANCES?

Ive watched Liverpool and they create nothing for Torres, Where Real create loads of chances for their strikers. Higuain wouldnt score many at Liverpool as Torres makes most of his goals from individual skill and if he was on par with Torres he would play for Agentina as Torres would fit into anyones team in the world.