Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers Leeds United 2 - 5 Sheffield United Lack gets a winning start It was a typical Yorkshire Derby- as Leeds hosted Sheffield United in a

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers LIVERPOOL APPOINT HARVEY AS NEW MANAGER Liverpool today announced the appointment of Jack Harvey as the clubs new manager, replacing the dep

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers 6-0 Old Trafford Att: 76,212 Ref: Thorsten Kinhofer Manchester United managed by: Barry Golden River Plate managed by: Caritox Ayala

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

300_front_small.png49_1204432433.gif313_front_small.png

United Appoint Golden Manager!

Manchester United have shocked the footballing world this evening, appointing Barry Golden as the clubs new manager. Life long fan Golden has expressed his desire to manage them in previous years. United have a lot of players and Golden is willing to sell players for part exchange deals only and also offer to for one deals. United have the tricky task of Jack Harvey's Liverpool first in the league, who are always going to be good when managed by him. The Premier League in GC 88 is shaping out to be good with a range of experienced managers in it. Golden has said Everyone is avaiable at Old Trafford.

Firstly I am delighted to be managing such a big club. My favourite and life long club aswell. This is my dream job and I dont want to make a mess of it. I will be cautious in the transfer market, adding players who I feel will make the difference in out quest for the Prem title.

Golden has also expressed that if you wish to negotiate a deal he always welcome to PMs. Golden has also taken over Brazil. The football giants have approached him to manage them in their quest to win the World Cup.

Guest MR. HAMMER

i have sent friendlys to psv barcalona and man u. wanna see how my team goes playing harder teams as i only have celtic

good luck do you whant to sell fortuna

Logo.gif

liverpool-home-shirt.jpgLiverpool%20logo.gifliverpoolaway0708.jpg

LIVERPOOL APPOINT HARVEY AS NEW MANAGER

Liverpool today announced the appointment of Jack Harvey as the clubs new manager, replacing the departed Rafael Benitez. Harvey has put other managers on alert by naming all of his players available for the right deal including star names Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard. He said he was happy with the 1st team but not the squad as a whole and hopes to change that by letting his stars go for 2 for 1 deals. Harvey's first game will be against long-term rivals Manchester United at Anfield, a game sure to be fiercely contested by both sides.

press.jpg

Harvey also took time in the press conference to talk about the owners. He said, "Tom Hicks and George Gillett are useless, everybody from me to the fans to the programme sellers dislike them and the moment they leave the club we'll have a little party, maybe have a little dance, boogey on down. You know..."

fc-barcelona-crest-300x300.jpg

Barcelona unveil the 'real' 'Special One'

Today in a surprise move, Barcelona unveiled Adam Gutteridge as the manager to replace Pep Guardiola, who has moved to London to fulfill his dream of being a zookeeper at London Zoo. Gutteridge is delighted to have joined a club who are known worldwide. ''Im very pleased to be here, the weather here is much better than it is in Manchester, and im hoping to settle down quickly, to win games and party. We will play attacking football, and I'm a firm believer of the 'we will score one more than you philosophy'.''

Everyone at Barcelona have been temporarily made available as Gutteridge wants more depth in the squad

Arsenal%20FC%20logo.png

Gunners Appoint Nin Chatha As New Manager.

Yesterday at 3.50pm Arsenal appointed Nin Chatha as their new manager to replace Arsene Wenger who has moved upstairs due to his loss of eyesight.

Chatha was quick to pay homage and respect to Arsene Wenger who is an idol of Chatha's but life must go on and Chatha is hoping to bring a style of football to Arsenal and with that trophies.

As it stands all players are available for the right deals and i will be hoping for offers when the gameworld opens but failing any decent offers players will become unavailable and the will head into the season to do battle with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City , Chelsea.

If any managers are serious about any players i have then i encourage them to step forward and make solid offers via PM that they will stick to and the deal can be started.

man-city-415.jpg

BOTH MOVING TO RUSSIA

LAST NIGHT MANCHESTER CITY CAME TO A DEAL WITH DYNAMO KYIV THE DEAL IS BELEVED TO BE FOR CRAIG BELLAMY AND TEVEZ BOTH WILL BE JOINING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND THE MANAGER SEEMS HAPPY HIS RUSSIA TEAM COULD COME TO A DEAL FOR THE DOWO HE HAS ALSO TOLD PRESS HE FEELS HIS TEAM HAS A LOT TO OFFER THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL AND WILL BE LOOKING TO MAKE THEM A FORTRESS IN THE UROPA CUP THIS SEASON.

Dude Dynamo Kyiv are Ukrainian.:P

all of rangers players can go for 2 for 1s. also does anyone have any players i can have on loan

Despite being a Celtic fan, I'll get an offer for Kris Boyd together. What would you be looking? I can't offer a replacement up front but have mid-fielders I can offer with cash. (Olympiacos)

FC_Internazionale_logo.png

Adam Johnson revealed as Inter Milan boss !

Englishman Adam Johnson has been appointed Inter Milan boss with direct instructions to not only mount a serious challenge for European cup glory but change the foundations in which Inter play football. A statement from the Inter Milan Chief Executive was released today:

" We believe that in appointing Adam, we have made great progress for this team, we want to be truelly recognised as the worlds best football team, we want dominate in all areas and play attacking, exciting football, and we believe he is the man to do this, with our goals in mind he has been given full reign of transfers and has been given a transfer kitty near £40,000,000 "

If rumours circulating in the Italian press are to believed, deals for Maicon % Viera have already been agreed, along with one other player who is set to join Inter.

The most high profile player that could be leaving the San Siro is Samuel Eto, no deal has been arranged although both parties are believed to have a mutual understanding and are keen to forge a deal

etoo_228103t.jpg

Leaving so soon ?

" I would just like to say how thrilled i am to be here, things will change, and it will be for the best, its been a life long dream to manage a club like this and i plan to grab this opportunity with both hands"

Despite being a Celtic fan' date=' I'll get an offer for Kris Boyd together. What would you be looking? I can't offer a replacement up front but have mid-fielders I can offer with cash. (Olympiacos)[/quote']

Mate any self- respecting Celtic fan(like myself) wouldn't go near a Rangers player

Guest MR. HAMMER

0,,12562~3433902,00.jpg

TEAM PICHERS FOR THE 2010/11 SEASON AHEAD

TODAY WEST HAM UNITED HAVE UNVALED THERE NEW MANAGER IF FRONT OF THOUSONDS OF FANS THE MANAGER HAS BEEN BISSY TALKING TO HIS NEW PLAYERS AND ONE THING FOR SHORE IS THAT GREEN IS GOING NO WERE THE ENGLAND KEEPER IS A MAGER PRORTY TO THE MANAGER AND HE WILL DO ALL IN HIS POWER TO KEEP HIM ALSO COLE HAS BEEN LINKED WITH ARSENAL BUT THE MANAGER HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE IS NOT LEAVING ANY TIME SOON.

http://www.whufc.com/javaImages/ae/65/0' date=',12562~3433902,00.jpg[/img']

TEAM PICHERS FOR THE 2010/11 SEASON AHEAD

TODAY WEST HAM UNITED HAVE UNVALED THERE NEW MANAGER IF FRONT OF THOUSONDS OF FANS THE MANAGER HAS BEEN BISSY TALKING TO HIS NEW PLAYERS AND ONE THING FOR SHORE IS THAT GREEN IS GOING NO WERE THE ENGLAND KEEPER IS A MAGER PRORTY TO THE MANAGER AND HE WILL DO ALL IN HIS POWER TO KEEP HIM ALSO COLE HAS BEEN LINKED WITH ARSENAL BUT THE MANAGER HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE IS NOT LEAVING ANY TIME SOON.

In real life cos i wouldnt want that donkey at the emirates :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

In real life cos i wouldnt want that donkey at the emirates :D

yes in real life bro and i would not whant to sell him to be a bench wormer