Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers Leeds United 2 - 5 Sheffield United Lack gets a winning start It was a typical Yorkshire Derby- as Leeds hosted Sheffield United in a

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers LIVERPOOL APPOINT HARVEY AS NEW MANAGER Liverpool today announced the appointment of Jack Harvey as the clubs new manager, replacing the dep

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers 6-0 Old Trafford Att: 76,212 Ref: Thorsten Kinhofer Manchester United managed by: Barry Golden River Plate managed by: Caritox Ayala

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

Despite being a Celtic fan' date=' I'll get an offer for Kris Boyd together. What would you be looking? I can't offer a replacement up front but have mid-fielders I can offer with cash. (Olympiacos)[/quote']

i was hopeing to get 2 strikers or a striker and a def (cb) for him.

Can i just ask Mr.Hammer and Mudkip to delete there posts' date=' its pretty pointless stuff which is just spamming up this match report thread ! Please either you do it, or another mod will do it :)

When does this GC "open open"[/quote']

It opened at 3pm today mate :P

Can i just ask Mr.Hammer and Mudkip to delete there posts' date=' its pretty pointless stuff which is just spamming up this match report thread ! Please either you do it, or another mod will do it :)

When does this GC "open open"

EDIT: seen Adams post LOL[/quote']

I thought this thread was for discussing transfers? If not, my bad.

EDIT: Just got a bid accepted for Craig Bellamy.

Guest MR. HAMMER

article-0-040EB5E8000005DC-695_306x456.jpg

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW

TODAY WEST HAM UNITED AND TOTTENHAM HAVE CAME TO A DEAL FOR RIGHT BACK ALAN HUTTON THE 25 YEAR OLD IS BELEVED TO BE JOINING FOR 14,000,000 AND THE HAMMERS BOSS HAS TOLD PRESS HE HAS THE CASH TO SIGN HIM AND IS HOPING HE CAN DO WELL FOR US THIS SEASON.

FC_Barcelona-logo-CE8D51F664-seeklogo.com.gif

Barcelona Transfer Update

A lot of players have left the Catalan club since they unveiled Adam 'the Special One' Gutteridge as the new manager, however more have joined.

Youngster Bojan has joined VFL Wolfsburg, in a deal which sees Obafemi Martins and Makoto Hasebe join the club.

Thierry Henry has joined Palermo, in a deal which sees Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore join Barca.

Maxwell has left to join Bremen, which sees German youngsters Aaron Hunt and Sebastien Boenisch join.

Yaya Toure has joined Everton, with Tim Cahill and Jack Rodwell join Barca

Esteban Granero also joins Barca from Real Madrid for £4million, this is the first part of the deal which will see Cristiano Ronaldo join Barcelona, with Andres Iniesta and Dmyrto Chygrynskiy going to the Bernabau.

Barcelona have also had a £14million bid for Rafael Toloi accepted

Harvey Rings The Changes At Anfield

thumb_liverpool-logo.jpg

New Liverpool manager Jack Harvey has made five transfers since joining the club yesterday, and says there are still more to come. Some of Liverpool's best players have left the club but the manager insists it was necessary in order to provide more depth at the club to compete as well as possible in all competitions.

413c0bc37eb7d3fde4ff828f4cd9565b.jpg

Steven Gerrard heads to Stamford Bridge in a deal which sees Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack join the Reds.

Fernando+Torres7.jpg

Fernando Torres has gone back to Atletico Madrid with Sergio Aguero and Paulo Assuncao coming the other way.

400x400_JavierMascheranoNew.jpg

Argentina captain Javier Mascherano has signed for Roma, and the Italian club have in-turn sent Simone Perrotta & Matteo Brighi to Anfield.

The other two deals see Lucas and Insua leave Liverpool, and John O'Shea, Roman Sharonov & MacBeth Sibaya all pass medicals at Anfield.

0A9354F9-C14D-82A7-313D78309E823831.jpg24_245691_1250300268_Sergio-aguero-4.jpg6D63322B-CD20-C09E-F0637C32295088FC.jpg

Some of the new players who signed contracts with Liverpool earlier this evening.

Arsenal%20FC%20logo.png

Arsenal Ringing The Changes

New Arsenal boss Nin Chatha has spent little time in ringing the changes at the emirates which will see some old faces leave and new ones arrive.

OUT

19_1226589443.jpg10_1209755861.jpg3795_1209755861.jpg10888_1253953907.jpg

5676_1209755861.jpg2_1209755861.jpg35327_1226574853.jpg30977_1253358107.jpg

Chatha was sad to see these great players leave but with the talent coming in to replace them he feels that squad is stronger and better equipped to handle the long season ahead.

Fabregas was the first player to agree a move which will see the superstar join Lyon and in turn Jeremy Toulalan and Lisandro Lopez arrive at the emirates.

Next saw Bacary Sagna agree a move to Villareal which will see Spanish International Santi Cazorla join Arsenal. Delighted with this move as it give me depth on the wings.

Nacer Barazite is moving to Chelsea for £6 million, Manuel Almunia and Aaron Ramsey plus £4 million went to Fiorentina to aqquire the services of Sebastian Frey, Also Gael Clichy has gone to Bayern Munchen in a deal which sees Martin Demichellis & £7 million coming to Arsenal. Carlos Vela left for some Brazilian team for 10 million plus Diego Tardelli. Also Alex Song & Jack Wilshere left for Bayer Leverkusen in a deal which saw the gunners sign Simon Rolfes.

Also Arsrshavin will be heading to Real Madrid after a 2 part deal was agreed which will see Alvaro Arbeloa join for £11 million. Then Van Der Vaart plus 7 million will head to the emirates

nemanja_vidic_1380_1384266c.jpg

Nemanja Vidic arrives in Madrid

Serbian centre half Nemanja Vidic has completed his heavily anticipated move to Spanish giants Real Madrid. The fee of the deal is believed to be around £5m with Spanish centre half Raul Albiol and Lassana Diarra moving to Manchester. The 28-year-old started his career in Russia with Spartak Moskow where he played for many years before moving to England with Manchester United where he made a huge impact and upped his reputation throughout Europe.

'I am so very happy to be able to work with Ryan at Real Madrid, he is a great manager with a very high reputation and i hope he can bring this club to victory thoughout all of the cups this season. I hope the fans will accept me and bring me into their revolution here in Spain'. Vidic stated on his arrival in Spain.

Schalke-04.png

FC SCHALKE ANNOUNCE BRISTOL AS THE CLUBS NEW MANAGER!!

IvanRakitic_567299.jpgNew FC Schalke manager Bristol has transfer listed Ivan rakitic, it is beleived there was a training ground bust up with him and and the manager and rakitic has since revealed he wants to leave and is looking for a move to la liga or england

It is thought bristol is looking to get a exchange for the young attacking midfielder!

ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS FOR SALE:

Kuranyi

Rafinha

Westermann

Farfan

If interested in anyone please pm me in game or make a bid!

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=828

New Shakhtar manager, Stifler, is looking forward to the start of the season.

Shakhtar begin their campaign away at Spartak Moskva on Saturday, with the following likely line-up:

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=829

Transfer activity at the club has been non-existent so far, but it is believed that a number of bids have been made. Stifler said :

" We are looking to bring in a couple of faces to support the first team squad. We are also looking to bring in one big signing, with a few quality players available to make an exchange deal happen "

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=827

Guest MR. HAMMER

whu still looking to sell parker after a deal fell frew also cole could be heading to rangers but still to can lissen to offers and last green has 24h to get a good offer or the keeper is staying the same with upson

Got A Deal Lined Up That Sees Otamendi Move To Fiorentina. He Is Costing Me Neserenko' date=' Joregensen, Kroldrup & Also A CB That I'll Be Bringing In Will All Go To Velez. Kinda A Hefty Price But, It's Otamendi. :P[/quote']

Four for one? That's a bloody high price, and I haven't even heard of this Otamendi guy. :eek: