Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers

0,,1%7E388255,00.jpg

Tottenham_Hotspur-logo-0303D43FA4-seeklogo.com.gif

Alexandre-Pato-2009_2313544.jpg

PATO NOT HAPPY AT TOTTENHAM!

Today is a shocking day for all Tottenham fans around the world there star signing Alexandre Pato has hit out against Manager Mark Hughes saying he is 100% fit and did not join the side to be a bench warmer,

It is believed the manager who has been hit out against has been telling press and fans the player is not fit and will not be to next year, but this morning has came out saying the player is showing singes of improvement and may make next weeks cup game with Northampton Town many fans would love to see a star like this in a game like this but is Pato to much of a risk to play against small sides only time will tell.

This news come after Tottenham move up to 6th place in the league with a 4 - 0 win over Hull City the managers next game in a European cup game against RC Lens were Tottenham came out 2 - 1 winners away from home last time out,

It is beleved Goal Keeper Carlo Cudicini will get only his 3rd cap in 5 years in the next game with the rummers geting stronger of a bust up between Hughes and Gomes wich could see the Brizil keeper leave the side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers Leeds United 2 - 5 Sheffield United Lack gets a winning start It was a typical Yorkshire Derby- as Leeds hosted Sheffield United in a

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers LIVERPOOL APPOINT HARVEY AS NEW MANAGER Liverpool today announced the appointment of Jack Harvey as the clubs new manager, replacing the dep

Re: Gold Championship 88 | Match Reports | Transfers 6-0 Old Trafford Att: 76,212 Ref: Thorsten Kinhofer Manchester United managed by: Barry Golden River Plate managed by: Caritox Ayala

Guest MR. HAMMER

Beat Chelsea tonight 2-1 happy as Pato was in the side with Toni and both did well but the goals come from new boy D.MURPHY and S.VERON now to just keep up the form.

• 2 months later...

BadgeDagenham_and_Redbridge.png

1410_1210847851.jpg698_1212968749.jpg7466_1279640830.jpg4590_1247394539.jpg

New Manager Joins And Says We Can Be Big!

On the 2-2-11 Paolo Di Canio took over at Dagenham & Redbridge, the ex Tottenham manager who got the sack has said the trip to Div 5 football will help him in becoming a better manager and also help a smaller side.

The new coach has signed a 5 year deal saying this:

Many no me as a quitter, many no me as a club hopper, but I am here to show the world I can be a good manager. I have made some grate teams in my day and hope this will be the next big one, first I will be aiming to get up the league but one day I hope to beat Tottenham after what happened there less then a season ago.

This has made many Tottenham fans not happy with the new Daggers boss but he has said he is here and here to stay and dose not need help from anyone because when it comes down to it he is the next big manager to come out of England.

The new coach has been bissy signing new players and has managed to bring in 36 new player witch only 4 are over the age of 21, manager Di Canio has said the signing of Bent (32-81) - Koller (37-80) - Nash (37-80) and our top signing Lambert (28-80) was brought in to help us get up the leagues, the youth brought in are all for long term plans we here at Dagenham now are looking long term and have 5 more aims all again youth coming to a cost around the 2.9 million pound mark, this may come as a shock but changes are happening all over England and we are now looking to get in to them changes and become a big side.

697_1253357756.jpg14963_1293157666.jpg

Two Loan Signing For Season!

To help the side a bit more in getting goals manager Di Canio has managed to bring in Hooper and vaughan on loan for the rest of the season, the two English grown players have said thay was shocked when thay got the call and was happy to join a side built on the home grown aim with only 1 player not from England.

Manager Di Canio has said this is a English side and we are now showing this can we be the first side to only have Engish player to push up to the Premier League.?

Only time will tell but from the looks of things this side is on the up.

vaughan has left after a training ground bust up with manager Paolo Di Canio due to a wage cut.

Manager Di Canio has been quick to come out saying Upson - 88 and Zamora - 88 have both taken Vaughan place in this side due to help from Chelsea.

It is also none that Goal Keeper Turnbull will be joining in a 2.8M raid on the Chelsea shot stopper should help us even more at the back!

150px-Olympiakos4.svg.png

Olympiakos Club Statement

Olympiakos' promising young English forward Gary Hooper has been sent back by Dagenham and Redbridge. The club felt that the poor etiquette and lack of professionalism shown by the English club was compounded by no notification of loan cancellation or even a thank you.

Olympiakos are offically cutting ties with Dagenham and Redbridge.

Daggers boss Paolo Di Canio has came out telling press Hooper was sent back to Greece due to my side now having 4 strikers who are all 1st team players.

We also have came to a deal to bring in a much needed CB Smalling so we needed the room, we would like to say thanks for the loan but we will not be needing him any time soon.!

Gary Hooper Relieved to be back in Greece

_48491630_gary_hooper_466.jpg

Gary Hooper today expressed his pleasure at being back in Greece.

"It wasn't my ideal situation to go back to England. The gaffer suggested it might help me get some game time so I went with it". He added "I'm back to fight for my place in the team but will also look elsewhere for loan opportunities".

He was quoted saying the English club's management wasn't good enough and he didn't respect him.

Don't shoot the messenge. :)

Chelsea+Training+Press+Conference+YDdDhgH5B6bl.jpg

Boss Welcomes Star Signing Since Taking Over!

Dagenham & Redbridge would like to tell press thay have broke the club record for cash payed for a player, Chelsea shot stopper Ross Turnbull (26-85) has signed a 3 year deal on a reported £18,150 a turn, the English keeper who has only played 3 game is 3 years has said this move for him was to get 1st team football and to join a all English side for the long term.

Manager Di Canio had this to say on the signing:

We have signed our main player for just 2.8 million, Turnbull has always been a good keeper he just needs the chance to show the world what he can do. We would like to welcome him in to our starting XI and would like to say the only way he will leave is if around 7 million came in for the 26 year old.

The player went on to stay he would love to play for England and having the chance to play 1st team football may see him get called up to the squad we will have to wait and see.

1989_1209755861.jpg41650_1283738492.jpg78_1209755861.jpg

Three Top Loan Signings!

Late last night Dagenham welcomed three new loans to there side in the form of Upson 88 - Zamora 88 and Smalling 86 all three have said this move is to get 1st team football but it is now none that Upson could be signing for the Div 5 out fits next season on a 2 year deal after a fall out with his coach at Chelsea.

Here is what Di Canio had to say:

Upson would be a grate signing for this club, I am working around the clock to come to a deal and we have, he will be signing for us next season and we would like to say we will welcome him here with open arms, Upson will be taking over as out © next season and he could become a club hero if we go back to back promotion to Div 3 but right now our main aim is to get him on the paper work here.

marcus-bent-wolves.jpg

Bent Says His Goal Today Could See Promotion!

In his first game for Dagenham & Redbridge Marcus Bent did well but his second game down in Div 5 sore him get on the goal tally. The ex Birmingham star has said it is grate to play under a manager like this and he now sees his side heading to Div 4 with 7 games to go.

The Daggers are on 61 points and on paper 5 more wins will see them go up but manager Di Canio is hoping for the job to be done before then.

We are first and will not give it up without a fight!

JanKoller_468x314.jpg

Jan The Man Bags First Goal In 3-1 Win!

With 5 games to go in the league, Dagenham & Redbridge are now 7 points clear of None League Football (Div 5), the league leaders helped them selfs to a 3-1 win today with Star Jan Koller who joined for £770,000 geting his first goal for the side.

Manager Paolo Di Canio has said the 37 year old had it coming since he joined, he has played 5 games now, and even with him aiming high for goals we are now looking for him just to keep match fit and try to do well for the side.

When asked is Matthew Upson joining after rummers he would be, manager Paolo Di Canio has said a deal has been struck with Chelsea and we will be picking up on the deal next season to bring Upson to our side on a long term deal.

• 1 month later...

182px-ClubAmericaLogo-1.png

Took over as manager of Club America on March 11th. It's the start of a new season and so far things have gone reasonably well. We had a huge regret losing the Charity Shield 2-1 against Tigres but since then have gone on to win 6 of our last 7 games. We suffered a hurtful defeat against Spanish giants Valencia in the SMFA Cup going down 4-1 but beat River Plate in our first group match. We currently sit top of the Mexican league with 4 wins out of 4.

A lot of work has been done to the squad since I arrived with many players coming and going. I'm really pleased with the way the squad looks now. We own some great young players such as Pablo Armero, Mehdi Benatia, Gary Medel, Emmanuel Riviere, Sinan Bolat, Antoine Griezmann, Bruno Ecuele Manga and more. We have the strongest squad in Mexico so our target must be to win the league. I would also like us to progress to the knockout stages of the SMFA Cup but we're in a difficult group against Valencia, Recreativo and River Plate.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

FC PORTO Manager Speaks to press

150px-FC_Porto.svg.png

New FC Porto Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the the club new after the sacking of the former gaffer

Vilas Boas.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its going to be a great challenge with this exciting young side. I am looking forward to bringing Porto back to the very top of European football. My targets will be to lead Porto to continued domestic success, and then establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin. I look forward to my battles."

-

McG has moved quickly to say all the current squad will get a fair chance this season to prove they have the passion to win all domestic honours and are good enough to compete on the world stage. He plans to keep the current squad as they are for the current season and freshen things up in the upcoming months after the domestic season is over.

-

ShaneMcG directly looks forward to the challenges ahead and to building a huge European team at FC PORTO.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

250px-Oscar_dos_Santos_2012_CL.jpg