Talented Strikers and Arsenal Players Prediction

joh1993

hello forumers, i would just like to know that what are the rating predictions of the following players?, are they going to rise, drop or stay? The players are as follows: miroslav klose of bayern munchen 93, nicolas anleka of chelsea 93, frederick kanoute of sevilla 94, and last no not least adrian mutu of fiorentina94. I have the money to buy 1 of ant of these players.

Also can i have some insight on the following arsenal players and their rating in the future: theo walcott 89, niklas bendtner 88 , carlos vela 87, and denilson 89.

thanks for any help as it will be most appreciated and rewarded.

bye again, and all have a wonderful day. :)

Re: Talented Strikers and Arsenal Players Prediction

I'm pretty sure Klose is not starting for Bayern anymore, or he is getting phased out. Anelka just had his rating changed, so a bit hard to predict, although, provided he keeps his form and doesn't get injured, he should stay. I think i heard mutu is in for a drop due to lack of games, however i'm not 100% sure. Kanoute i don't know. My personal advice is, get a younger lower rated player who will rise. You can probably get 2 lower rated risers for the same price and although you don't have the higher rating, you have two players who you can sell for heaps later or keep til they are a high rating. Even players like Hulk, Falcao, Balotelli with predicted rises to 90 are only 4 behind those players and with another rise should get to 91+

miroslav klose 93' date=' only just been reviewed but on his way down tbh , avoid / sell.

nicolas anleka of chelsea 93, will keep his 93 , a very good player.

frederick kanoute of sevilla 94, stay but old but a good player , maybe drop to 93 as he isnt better then anelka so 94/93 in the future

and last no not least adrian mutu of fiorentina94. drop to 93 i think. he is not 2 better then higuain or 1 better then benzaema.

Also can i have some insight on the following arsenal players and their rating in the future: theo walcott 89, niklas bendtner 88 , carlos vela 87, and denilson 89.

[/quote']

walcott= season been disrupted by injuries but very promising and if he had injury free season could hit 90 , and maybe get into WC squad. but he is very young and a good buy. injury free 91/92 in a couple of seasons easily :) although hard to predict that kind of thing.

bendtner will only ever be 88. he is not that talented to rise above 88 , ok he may get 89 in special case / season but i dont see him ever being that good tbh.

vela is a good player but more of a long term prospect. atm hard to predict anything as he only plays in cup games etc and not near the league starting 11 regular.

denilson is good but i think will peak at 89/90 although as he is young he could get 91/92 if he improves :)

hope this helps

walcott= season been disrupted by injuries but very promising and if he had injury free season could hit 90 ' date=' and maybe get into WC squad. but he is very young and a good buy. injury free 91/92 in a couple of seasons easily :) although hard to predict that kind of thing.

bendtner will only ever be 88. he is not that talented to rise above 88 , ok he may get 89 in special case / season but i dont see him ever being that good tbh.

vela is a good player but more of a long term prospect. atm hard to predict anything as he only plays in cup games etc and not near the league starting 11 regular.

denilson is good but i think will peak at 89/90 although as he is young he could get 91/92 if he improves :)

hope this helps[/quote']

thanks alot m8 i will sell vela and bendtner which i was planning on, any other suggestions both of youse repped.:)

am thinking of buying a young striker for my team ar even 26 or lower who will go up in next 2 years max. just to say dzeko has been bought' date=' anyone know any more.

please help i am confused.:confused:

thanks in advance:)[/quote']

Falcao 89-90/91

Hulk 88-90

Jovetic 88-89/90

Negredo 90-91

Falcao 89-90/91

Hulk 88-90

Jovetic 88-89/90

from them 3 who has a better chance rising after they've rose like after a year or two. also who is an all round better forward.

hulk has scored twice all season for porto, this means he will probs get 89 if that imo

jovetic is youngest , and most talented. he has a bright future and is starting to attract big clubs from around europe.

in order, jovetic , falcao , hulk

other good buys are suarez , who can only get 90+ if he moves from dutch league.

balotelli = must buy very young and future of italian / inter forwards.

ok, thanks for all the replies people.

1 final question; who will is the best under 9 mill rising(in the upcoming rating changes) midfielder of any age (not too old i.e. 35 years old), becuse i need someone who will rise

thanks people:)

ok' date=' thanks for all the replies people.

1 final question; who will is the best under 9 mill rising(in the upcoming rating changes) midfielder of any age (not too old i.e. 35 years old), becuse i need someone who will rise

thanks people:)[/quote']

pablo hernandez 88>90 valencia right mid

ramires +1.

ok' date=' thanks for all the replies people.

thanks people:)[/quote']

Pedro. 83 > 87/88, but will rise alot more in future :)

thnaks m8 ur a absolute saviour' date=' wud have repped but says i need to spread it out more.:P[/quote']

lassana diarra 91>91/92

vargas >91

valencia of utd 90 >91 possible next time.

banega 88 >89 but a bright prospect

di maria 88>89/90

busquets 88 >89

aaron hunt may get 89 next time hard to predict that im not sure on him