Goal Scoring Tactics

Hey guys, my season just ended for my United team, I had changed my tactics at the start of the season and did better than ever before, finished third, but I didn't score many goals. I need a tactic I can use to score lots of goals but that will keep consistently winning. Here is my squad (Hoping to bring in Fabregas and Lahm soon by the way):

CLICK HERE

Thanks

Re: Goal Scoring Tactics

This thread really helped me understand tactics alot better in this game. It's a nice general guide that will give you multiple tactical options to decide from. If you still want my personal opinion on your squad, just ask, but I just figured it'd be better for you to look at the thread and decide for yourself.

Riferimento: Re: Goal Scoring Tactics

I find that a defensive mentality coupled with a direct passing game helps me score plenty of goals. :) My Dortmund side in a custom setup finished well top of the 'goals scored' list' date=' with my strikers scoring freely and the midfield chipping in handsomely.[/quote']

I agree with you, i play in a WC (WC 7665) and just done a cup game against shalke 04, played 3-5-2 defensive,short passes with counterattack, tight marking, men behind ball and targetman. and checkout the result

napolipanoramicadelclub.png

napolipanoramicadelclub.png

Re: Goal Scoring Tactics

wow really good i play like you short passes and that but i dont play same tactin and my target mens are

1.Juvenuts = Amauri (i selled trezegol)

2.Bayer = Kiessling

3.Sampdoria = Pazzini

now are my target mens good or bad ??

and what att.style tempo and pressing to put

Riferimento: Re: Goal Scoring Tactics

wow really good i play like you short passes and that but i dont play same tactin and my target mens are

1.Juvenuts = Amauri (i selled trezegol)

2.Bayer = Kiessling

3.Sampdoria = Pazzini

now are my target mens good or bad ??

and what att.style tempo and pressing to put

Your Target man has to be your best Fwd.