English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

You can't blame him' date=' he's been advertising for ages![/quote']

I know but i didnt have the cash before, Now Marin's on his way to Portsmouth ill have some extra cash laying about.

Pedro (soon to be 94 I hope)Is still available. DO NOT BOTHER BIDDING UNLESS YOU CAN INCLUDE A 90(+) REPLACEMENT.

Look Tom, we all know you're online, sending VM's etc, but not responding to bids on Lukaku. If you've decided to not sell him, and cancel our deal, then I have a right to know, instead of wasting my time with a bid.

I could have bought Podolski by now :rolleyes:

Well I knew it would come sooner or later, the 5 game winning run comes to and end with a 3-0 away defeat at a very strong Hull side.

Of course they only had 3 shots on target to my 7 :rolleyes::plol but I guess possession tipped it (although after results I've had I think it's pretty much a lottory and stats only give a vague representation).

Anyway stay in 2nd place 2 points clear of 3rd with another tricky away game next at Hartlepool.

Lost 2-0 to Notts County :(

Miyaichi appears to have a temper on him; in 14 games he's scored 3 and assisted 2 but also received 2 yellow cards and 3 reds :)

In fact, my entire team has scored 13 league goals this season and has got 10 red cards, Ryo being the top performer in both :P

wigan-athletic-blackburn-rovers-james-mccarthy-307x215-050211_307x230.jpg

James McCarthy has become a goal scorer of late. Scoring in the 2-2 draw in the Cup on Monday, as a result he was rewarded by being brought on for Stephen Ireland with half an hour to go and after just one minute he scored what turned out to be the match winner.

Delighted he's performing well, Nolan also played well on his debut with Cisse scoring the other goal as i beat Coventry City 2-1 in the repeat of the play-off game at the end of last season. :)

Now looking for three wins on the bounce as i face Millwall away next, but it will be a tough game :o

Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa :)

Unlucky Darlo' date=' I don't think that you deserved that. Preston also win though so the gap stays at 11 points, tough times :P[/quote']

Yes! :D Following a good win over man city on Wednesday, the Lilywhites fend off The Black Cats 3-2 with goals from Arshavin, Cacau and K.P. Boateng. Arshavin has 9 leagues goals in 16 games, which is epic for me. He's been our main source of goals, and I'm pleased I have a player like him to rely on. Just 11 points off Jenks' Arsenal now :P

Bolton have finally found some form :P A 1-0 victory over Spurs sees us into 6th only 2/3 points outside the top 4! seems like our regular like clockwork early season bad form is over :P now waiting for a good mid season before a up and down end of season :P

Peterborough pick up a point against Hartlepool, game finished 1-1 and both goals came in the space of a minute. Ricky van Wolfswinkel put us ahead after 22-minutes from the spot but Hartlepool went straight down the other end from the kick off and scored. Ricky also picked up his fifth booking of the season resulting in a one match ban, Barry Ferguson picked up a 11-day injury with a twisted ankle.

Season has started to go downhill, one point in three league games and no win since the 14th of May. Off to the Ricoh now on Sunday to face 10th placed Coventry in what will be my 150th game. Thankfully Coventry will be without three key players, good chance to get back to winning ways.