• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

It's been a terrible week for Portsmouth having first been beaten 2-0 by Blackburn on Wednesday and then losing by the same score against Arsenal last night. To make matters worse, both Samuel and Pandev dropped by 1 in the recent Italian changes.:(

The only positive news is that we have signed Marko Marin from Leicester City for £3 million with Garmash and Kana Biyik also making the move northwards.:)

Look ok lets get this sorted out then its done then....

Everone make your best bids now for Lukaku - I am looking for 2 players in return not 1 not 0 - I need 2 and maybe a bit of cash if they are 2 youngsters rated 80ish.

I'll wait till everyone interested has made a bid and then ill accept the best bid.

No matter wehat deal you take' date=' I'm still extremely unimpressed with the way you handled the situation, and ignored eveything I said.[/font']

Bad Form continues to hit as Doncaster lose again, dropping out of the playoff spots all the way to 9th after a 2-1 loss to Crewe :(

Looking for a Miracle on monday when Donny square off against Div 1 Front runners Fulham. Very Unlikely but im confident we can somehow make it to the QF's to silence the critics, We beat Tottenham already, Now it's Fulham's turn.

The offer for Stijn SCHAARS of AZ from Stockport County has been accepted.The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good CM' date=' Will be my new Playmaker :D

[b']If Anyone have a CB rated 88+ age under 30 for sale, let me know [/b];)

Good signing.

People can let me know aswell :) Can swap 90 rated DM .. Bruno.

I Know this may seem annoying but is any1 intereste in any of my players? (brentford)' date=' ive asked this question like a million times :P[/quote']

Just checked your squad and was about to say Lamela but noticed he was on loan to you :P Also that Leto external deal is going to collapse since you only have 21 players, just to let you know :)

Just checked your squad and was about to say Lamela but noticed he was on loan to you :P Also that Leto external deal is going to collapse since you only have 21 players' date=' just to let you know :)[/quote']

Nope unlucky, it wont collapse, buonanotte is joining me and i accepted leto like 5 hours after buonanotte was accepted :P

Ah sake' date=' I made a massive typing error.

Tom, don't patronise me!

Tom, countered me 17m and Nolito, so don't pretend you have no knowledge of the deal you asked for, when I have proof.

Got a decent 1-1 draw with Jooles' Palace, well played fella.[/font']

Working on the assumption that 'well played' wasn't a typing error (you know, vs. 'not well played' ;)), then yeah, to you too. Finally a result to stop the rot, though with no win in 8 and players dropping like crazy (Mutu, Iquinta, Perrota, etc.) things are looking pretty grim at Palace at the moment. :o Hey, maybe I should buy Lukaka! :P

Peterborough sign Belgian youngster Mats Rits for £850k. Rits was linked with Ajax, RSC Anderlecht and Real Madrid in 2009, and has recently signed for Ajax. Certainly hope he gets to shine next season.

Not the only signing since the sale of Jarvis, also signed Emmanuel Pogatetz for £5million, should rise to 88 after playing 2489 for Hannover who qualified for the Europa league. Likely to be a big part of my cup team next season, taking the place off Steven Caulker. Also signed two 10k risers in Nikita Baranov and Juuso Salonen.

Finally, picked up a 2-0 win against Coventry last night, goals from Tim Matavz and Josip Ilicic taking Peterborough within touching distance of the play-offs. :)

Peterborough sign Belgian youngster Mats Rits for £850k. Rits was linked with Ajax' date=' RSC Anderlecht and Real Madrid in 2009, and has recently signed for Ajax. Certainly hope he gets to shine next season.

:)[/quote']

if only I knew he was available lol, u get him from external or?

No matter wehat deal you take' date=' I'm still extremely unimpressed with the way you handled the situation, and [b']ignored[/b] eveything I said.

Rob I didnt ignore you but here on this threads not the place to argue about this really ;)

I mean I am sorry if you required me tellign you i was waiting for all bids and that I needed players in return for a deal to be accepted before accepting one maybe I am in the wrong there!

Rob I didnt ignore you but here on this threads not the place to argue about this really ;)

I mean I am sorry if you required me tellign you i was waiting for all bids and that I needed players in return for a deal to be accepted before accepting one maybe I am in the wrong there!

Regardless of how many players you have, did you accept Rob's offer? If so, that's a wee bit naughty :o

^If this was the case would Rob be making such a big deal out of the whole situation? I know i shouldn't really get involved but i run by the idea that once a manager has verbally agreed with another manager a deal then it should be accepted even if a higher offer comes in. If you had clearly told Rob that his bid would be considered over the coming days alongside other offers from interested parties and you would keep him informed on developments then i think the situation is acceptable. If he's offered you a deal on Pm/vm/In game whatever and you've countered him an offer which you want for him and Rob has accepted (which is what he's saying) then you've agreed terms in my opinion. Even if you haven't said deal at the end your the one that made the terms Rob had to meet and once he met them Lukaku should be going one place and one place only. Not still open to better offers.

The way you've seemingly conducted yourself Tom does not align with previous expierence of talking/dealing with you , however limited that may of been. However Rob is an equally respected and trust worthy manager as you and situations like this shouldn't get to this stage. I don't see why Rob would lie about having a deal agreed if you two hadn't of had a verbal agreement. I know he can be a bit dramatic sometimes , but you are also quite good at ignoring confrontation when you know you will probably end up in the wrong. What i suggest now is you two forget it. The situation isn't going to get any better with all this discussion , Tom should (as he has done) open Lukaku up to offers. Rob if you still want to bid then bid. I know its one of them things where someones going to end up dissapointed but it's the way of life.

Sorry for this^ I've just been reading as the situations multiplyied and i think it's all getting a bit out of hand.

^If this was the case would Rob be making such a big deal out of the whole situation? I know i shouldn't really get involved but i run by the idea that once a manager has verbally agreed with another manager a deal then it should be accepted even if a higher offer comes in. If you had clearly told Rob that his bid would be considered over the coming days alongside other offers from interested parties and you would keep him informed on developments then i think the situation is acceptable. If he's offered you a deal on Pm/vm/In game whatever and you've countered him an offer which you want for him and Rob has accepted (which is what he's saying) then you've agreed terms in my opinion. Even if you haven't said deal at the end your the one that made the terms Rob had to meet and once he met them Lukaku should be going one place and one place only. Not still open to better offers.

The way you've seemingly conducted yourself Tom does not align with previous expierence of talking/dealing with you ' date=' however limited that may of been. However Rob is an equally respected and trust worthy manager as you and situations like this shouldn't get to this stage. I don't see why Rob would lie about having a deal agreed if you two hadn't of had a verbal agreement. I know he can be a bit dramatic sometimes , but you are also quite good at ignoring confrontation when you know you will probably end up in the wrong. What i suggest now is you two forget it. The situation isn't going to get any better with all this discussion , Tom should (as he has done) open Lukaku up to offers. Rob if you still want to bid then bid. I know its one of them things where someones going to end up dissapointed but it's the way of life.

Sorry for this^ I've just been reading as the situations multiplyied and i think it's all getting a bit out of hand.[/quote']

That's exactly the scenario Ashh.

Tom, I have no genuine problem with you, I'm just peeved with the way you've dealt with the situation. I wanted a player, I enquired, we spent a few days negotiating. Eventually, you asked for Arshavin in exchange and I agreed, but then after we both came to the realisation that the deal would be too hard to do, you countered me 17m + Nolito via PM, so I again agreed to this. Then I had to wait one week for Nolito's TB to expire, so I then made the bid, and nothing happened.

I'm going to personally draw a line at this, and hope to move on. I've since spent 8.5m of the 17m of the deal as I grew impatient with how things were going, but I have made another bid for Lukaku with cash and two players, but I doubt it's to the taste of Tom this time around.

Either way, I have a bitter sweet taste in my mouth and will only be looking to go forward with things, and hopefully never come across another situation like this again.

Finally, I agree with you Ashh, on the topic of me being a dramatic character at times, but that's only because I'm a passionate person and stand up for what I believe in.