English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Regardless of how many players you have' date=' did you accept Rob's offer? If so, that's a wee bit naughty :o[/quote']

I didnt accept it

At the time I said I was looking for a player & as much cash as possible. I didnt give an exact sum of money I was after. Therefore I didnt really accept an offer with Rob.

Its a hard one this really because I would have accepted a 1 player & cash bid for Lukaku - but at the time I didnt know that I only had 21 players. My squad has 23 players + 2 loan players which I forgot about.

And my debt is ever growing so the quicker this is sorted the better for everyone literally :)

Rob make a bid mate and everyone else who si interested and I will accept the best deal either tonight or tomorrow :)

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Manchester City looking to do some deals got a number of players available for both loan and for sale:

Ricardo Batista (80) GK - Loan

Nivaldo Jardel (85) CB - Loan

Claudiano Kaka (84) CB - Loan

Líder Marmol (82) CB - Loan

Valmir Lucas (80) CB - Loan

Aparecido Naldo (90) CB - Looking for a P/E deal

Esteban Cambiasso (95) CM/DM - Looking for a deal that involves a replacement and a winger.

Josh McEachran (80) CM/LM - Loan

Idrissa Gueye (80) DM/CM - Loan

Marko Vesovic (82) Wing/AM - Looking for a cash deal around £4m or going external

Julio Nava (82) AM/Wing - Loan

Might listen to offers for other players as well but they would have to be extremely good offers.

Anyone interested?

The offer for Jens LEHMANN of Northampton Town from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy to be selling Lehmann with him looking set to retire and with his rating going down some time this week, he's leaving for 3.8m - a nice 300k profit :P

Dudu Aouate will be taking his place as GK for £5.7m. We also sold Buonoatte to Brentford the other day so after the Aouate and Lehmann deals go through we will have 24m to spend on some players so if anyone is selling any 88+ for cash let me know :)

The offer for Leonel GALEANO of Bayer Leverkusen from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the

next 24 hours.

The offer for Islam RAMADAN of Haras El Hodood from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oscar HILJEMARK of IF Elfsborg from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Signed a few risers and talented players :D

The offer for Leonel GALEANO of Bayer Leverkusen from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the

next 24 hours.

The offer for Islam RAMADAN of Haras El Hodood from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oscar HILJEMARK of IF Elfsborg from Stockport County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Signed a few risers and talented players :D

I was going to go for galeano but I'm saving ATM.

Wow!:eek::eek:

If i said "and 17m" then I hold my hands up and apologise now!

I know I mentioned I wanted Notilio involved in the deal.

Abit of a misunderstanding here - nevertheless, in normal circumstances I cant really accept that deal because it just wont really benefit my team.

But because I was evidently in the wrong here I will deem that "acceptable" but still want to see what everyone else bids first before coming to a conclusion.

Still god knows what I was thinking when negotiating this... :rolleyes:

Welcome buddy. Good addition' date=' brings a lot of humour and amusement to the forum. Best of luck with the 'Dale.[/font']
Welcome to the basement of EC5579' date=' I'm Barnet and I'll be your guide :P

Good addition :)[/quote']

Thanks.

First aim is to get out of 3 millions worth of debt. To do this, i shall be trimming the squad and at the top of my hit list is Gavin Hoyte...just the name "Hoyte" makes me shudder. Second aim is to climb up the table, though i don't expect to get anything on Wednesday against a strong Notts County. Third aim is to try and improve the squad, though that won't be happening for a while due to the debt.