Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

That's my favourite formation! :P your 4 defenders should hold off his 4 attackers and your 5 mid's should dominate his 2.. you should be playing defensive' date=' with the counter attack-minded players! :)[/quote']

i always play defensive try and soak up the pressure as i have very poor defenders and then counter up the left with granero.:D

Guest Higgy

i always play defensive try and soak up the pressure as i have very poor defenders and then counter up the left with granero.:D

Ah, Granero.. The man from Madrid, who should have been playing for West Ham!! :P

Guest Higgy

he just wanted to play for a better manager im so sorry madrid. :D:D:p:p

haha, hopefully he'll have to be sold soon :P

Guest Higgy

haha maybe after he gets his rise and has sucessfully destroyed div 2

maybe! In other news, just accepted my first external bid :D Tomkins leaves West Ham for 6 Million!

Guest Higgy

results are in and i beat villa 2-0.

Good one! I beat Yeovil Town 3-1 with my Cup team.. :)

Working on a transfer gossip thread, it should be on the other thread at about 9:00 this morning. Hope you all read and enjoy:)

Face Swansea this weekend, best game hopefully so far, and hopefully Danny Guthrie, Chris Killen and my new signing make a big impact. Trying to raise some more money also and looking to sign a 83-87 rated player priced between 2-5m:)

If you could help please PM me or leave a message on here, depending on interests for the players. Thanks:D

Yes' date=' i signed McAnuff, Killen and Long into the club, got abit of money left, but i'd like to take over a division one team and have the better finances. So i think i should leave the team in good condition incase i do leave.[/quote']

Exactly. Classy on your behalf if you have to leave, mate. It's annoying taking over a club that has been totally screwed. Still have Boyd and Lewis (GK)?

Exactly. Classy on your behalf if you have to leave' date=' mate. It's annoying taking over a club that has been totally screwed. Still have Boyd and Lewis (GK)?[/quote']

Yes, might sell Boyd though, as i've just signed Sedric Van der Gun (he was on good form at Swansea so i thought he might bring me some goals)..

There's only one team i want in division 1, i doubt ill get it anytime soon, but when i'm/or about to leave Peterborough ill message you:)

Yes' date=' might sell Boyd though, as i've just signed Sedric Van der Gun (he was on good form at Swansea so i thought he might bring me some goals)..

There's only one team i want in division 1, i doubt ill get it anytime soon, but when i'm/or about to leave Peterborough ill message you:)[/quote']

Ok, thanks.

I doubt that there are a lot of players doing better than Boyd. Petersborough are last, but Boyd has been marvelous. Played all matches, 9 goals (12 in all comp.), 9 assists (11 in all comp.) as a winger. I predict that he's moving to a better club this summer.

Ok' date=' thanks.

I doubt that there are a lot of players doing better than Boyd. Petersborough are last, but Boyd has been marvelous. Played all matches, 9 goals (12 in all comp.), 9 assists (11 in all comp.) as a winger. I predict that he's moving to a better club this summer.[/quote']

I might sell Boyd, as bright as his future is he won't rise above 82 till early next year, even if he does move to a bigger club, he might get 83 as he's been Peterborough's best player, but there average rating on SM isn't great either.

With the money i get if i sell him, ill probably make a move on Kenwyne Jones, as im very interested, but i don't think Pazzano would let him go. If not i'd probably by some good prospects that aren't already taken. This is if i do sell him.

EDIT: Just reading some of your reports on the other thread and i really like them!! very good guys, keep it up!:)

Hope to see a lot more over the weekend, even though there will be a lot of football on TV to come away from:p

Guest Higgy

My Brentford team beat Portsmouth 1-0' date=' I'm delighted with that! :)[/quote']

Wow! what a result :)