English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Haven't been able to get on a computer the last two days so I wasn't able to change my team for the semi final in which I was going to play my strongest team in, instead I played a team with an average rating of 85. However they didn't let me down and my team still managed to beat Millwall 3-0 and I go to the final where I will face Gary's Bradford :)

Just taken the Italy job.:)

The team is having a pretty terrible qualifying campaign for the next world cup as we lie in 3rd with only two games to go. Mali seem to be out of reach(:o) as they are 3 points ahead of us with a game in hand but hopefully we can catch Bolivia who have played the same number of games as us and are only 2 points ahead.

If anyone has any Italian players in their team who are playing well then let me know and they may even be in the starting 11 for the next game.;)

The team is having a pretty terrible qualifying campaign for the next world cup as we lie in 3rd with only two games to go. Mali seem to be out of reach(:o) as they are 3 points ahead of us with a game in hand but hopefully we can catch Bolivia who have played the same number of games as us and are only 2 points ahead.

If anyone has any Italian players in their team who are playing well then let me know and they may even be in the starting 11 for the next game.;)

My bad :P Never paid any attention to international teams, sorry.

Abbiati - Played every game for a side sitting top of Div 2, amazingly only has a 6.72 average rating despite not condeding a single goal in a 7 league game stretch ! :eek:

Gattuso - Played 20 games this season, 3 goals and 3 assissts with a decent 7.4 average.

Ambrosini - Played 17 games, 4 goals and a very nice 7.74 average. ;)

All rather old but still doing the business. :)

Haven't been able to get on a computer the last two days so I wasn't able to change my team for the semi final in which I was going to play my strongest team in' date=' instead I played a team with an average rating of 85. However they didn't let me down and my team still managed to beat Millwall 3-0 and I go to the final where I will face Gary's Bradford :)[/quote']

I don't know how I got to the final, maybe I should play my reserves in the league as well as the 1st team players aren't doing the business :)

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Luis GARCIA of Panathinaikos from Gillingham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Laurent BATLLES of AS Saint-Etienne from Gillingham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

won't set the world on fire - but got them with the money raised by selling bowyer.

I am a bit light up front if anyone has a forward in the 80's I can loan for the season

Since Tom's gone quiet on me on my Lukaku deal, once again, here's some other transfer news from PNE;

The offer for Juan MASCIA of Miramar Misiones from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now, I don't know very much about the kid, but I remember reading abot him potentially joining Chelsea, and being compared to Diego Forlan in the same article. Delighted to get him for c/v and I hope he'll be the player I crave! :P

Giovinco also joined Parma on a permanent deal. Very pleased with that, even though Parma are an average side in Sere 'A', he still more or less carried them single handedly out of relegation last season. he's highly rated in Italy, and by myself, and his performances at Parma were good enough to see him get into the Italian first team. See no reason why he won't be at the Euro's next year.

Moreno has also left his club AZ, joining Spanish side Espanyol. Superb move for him, I'm a huge fan and I'm very hopeful on him getting his deserved 88 in Liga BBVA.

Napoli have made an offer to Preston North End for Hugo CAMPAGNARO of £8,829,800

Any-one interested? If not, he'll be gone to external after tonight's match. Mind you, it's a fantastic return on the deal I signed him for - £150k & Becchio.

Since Tom's gone quiet on me on my Lukaku deal' date=' once again, here's some other transfer news from PNE;[/font']

It's not something to be too critical of seeing as you are unable to bid the agreed fee. B)

Anyway Swansea play Shrewsbury away tonight in a difficult fixture and after some results that i couldn't afford to occur, a new formation has been put in place in that desperate attempt to make the play-off for the third time :o:cool:

It's not something to be too critical of seeing as you are unable to bid the agreed fee. B)

Excuse me Mr. Know it all' date=' I agreed a deal with Tom, and my chairman is unhappy with it. I'm trying to work around the deal, and try and get as close to the fee as possible. Now, I've left Tom a few VM's, even a PM, and he's yet to get back to me after a few days of waiting. The only reason I'm selling Campagnaro is to try and get the deal back on track, but I'd appreciate it if Tom replied to me, and if you'd stop being a cocky little git.[/font']

Excuse me Mr. Know it all' date=' I agreed a deal with Tom, and my chairman is unhappy with it. I'm trying to work around the deal, and try and get as close to the fee as possible. Now, I've left Tom a few VM's, even a PM, and he's yet to get back to me after a few days of waiting. The only reason I'm selling Campagnaro is to try and get the deal back on track, but I'd appreciate it if Tom replied to me, and if you'd stop being a cocky little git.[/font']

Lol, Oh, Rob leave him alone, he cant help his cocky self. Oh, what the heck, why beg for him. Stop being a cocky git SJ. Rob doesn't want you in his business.

The deal reported to be worth £4,500,000 plus Claudio PIZARRO and Durán NOLITO involving Romelu LUKAKU of Bristol City and Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Someone just got jacked ! :eek:

In name of Mardy Fish can everyone please calm down and be happy :) Lukaku's going to Preston!

Tom has finally cracked under the pressure of Rob. Looking out everybody Rob will come after your players....and he'll do anything it takes, like the Pato scandal int the 4 Regions