English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Just so everyone knows I have a 10.6M bid on Capdevilla looking for 11M if anyone wants a 91 LB for cheap here is your chance.

Sorry to City but why would I take 9M when I have near 11M free to take just want him to go to a coach who needs him.

I can say the same thing, why would I loan out Reyes if I have just bought him?

Great buy' date=' Pazz! The kid has great ball control and technique. I'd love to see him at St. Etienne.

Fun fact: When Alessandrini scored, Clermont never lost.[/quote']

Thanks. His partnership with Privat in Clermont reminds me so much of the one between Amalfitano and Gameiro had at Lorient this past season. Hopefully, I've got the next Amalfitano here. :D

The offer for Sami KHEDIRA of Sunderland from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Departs for £6.2m + Chantôme and Edu Ramos. It's a win-win situation for both parties here, I presume. Chantôme could easily hit 90 the next season if PSG delivers as they did this past season, whilst Khedira could keep his 91 if he still nails down a starting spot for Germany and gets a decent amount of playing-time at Real.

Having these things said, I'd also like to announce that Pepe (93), Maggio (90), Essien (95) and Marchisio (90) could leave if I get a reasonable bid in for them. Don't try to rip me off, it won't work anyways. :)

New Napoli signing Blerim DZEMAILI and hot shot midfielder Delvin NDINGA join Shrews.

DZEMAILI is probably destined to be a squad rotation player at Napoli even though he had the best season of his career last season at Parma. We'll see. NDINGA looks to be staying at Auxerre for one more season, but the kid has the potential to succeed at a top level club.

Both players are rated 87 for now, so they won't feature much next season, but quite pleased with both players.

2 wee signings in for Leeds.

Tom EAVES has completed his move to Leeds United from Celtic.

Nice youth for the youth team.

Diego RENAN has completed his move to Leeds United from Cruzeiro.

Beat of a host of clubs for this talented defender who will make his way to one of Europes bigger clubs in the near future.

Went in for both these guys but also had bids in for some others so couldnt raise my offers high enough. Ahh well' date=' here's who i have signed:-

Jake LIVERMORE has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Rotherham United

Actually a Spurs player and should see gametime in the cups this year, rumoured to be on the edge of a first team break through.

Ashley RICHARDS has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Port Vale

hear good stuff about this Swansea player - SJ will no doubt tell me more?

Ben MARSHALL has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Macclesfield Town

Actually on the books at Stoke and another rumoured to be edging toward bigger things.

All bought for CV and ones to watch over the next season or so.

English club - Champions League Review

A review of last night Champions League fixtures that featured English clubs. 4 teams still in it with 3 being able to progress to the next round with one external joining them. Only reviewed the games featuring english clubs as i'm short on time but wanted to do the report. Hope you guys enjoy!

English club - Champions League Review

A review of last night Champions League fixtures that featured English clubs. 4 teams still in it with 3 being able to progress to the next round with one external joining them. Only reviewed the games featuring english clubs as i'm short on time but wanted to do the report. Hope you guys enjoy!

Nice work Ashh.:)

I'm pretty happy with the result last night as those away goals could prove vital in the return leg. The game brought in some much needed cash aswell.

Nice work Ashh.:)

I'm pretty happy with the result last night as those away goals could prove vital in the return leg. The game brought in some much needed cash aswell.

Thanks mate , I prefer to do the posts about the set up than of my own team so find writing that and the relegation report more interesting than Bolton match reviews :)

Same here , Adams got a great squad and even with his 2nd string out he would probably give my firsts a run for there money so to come out 0-0 and the chance of scoring an away goal at his place in the second leg is good ... Although I'm away from home so the mountain just got twice as high! Yeah 1.5m isn't bad :P could have another signing by the end of the season if I keep on raking it in!

The offer for Franck TABANOU of Yeovil Town from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with this signing.

I obviously rate Tabanou very highly and he's a terrific player. Losing out on Privat (especially) and Canete was a tough choice to make, but with me needing a defenders/midfielders more than attackers, I realised I could afford to fund this deal. Tabanou joins for Privat + Canete + a season-long loan on Brahimi.

My new look of the squad is beginning to take shape. :D

Shocked at the lack of interest in my squad! I advertised that the whole squad was available and other than an interesting couple bids on Van Der Vaart (one of which I will be accpeting once the manager comes back on) and Bent, I've had little interest elsewhere.

Just to recap - Everyone at Brighton can leave, looking at PX on the big boys but all offers will be looked at.

Shocked at the lack of interest in my squad! I advertised that the whole squad was available and other than an interesting couple bids on Van Der Vaart (one of which I will be accpeting once the manager comes back on) and Bent' date=' I've had little interest elsewhere.

Just to recap - [u']Everyone at Brighton can leave[/u], looking at PX on the big boys but all offers will be looked at.

I understand, mate. I'm interested in Capoue, but I'm not sure we can broker a deal.

I understand' date=' mate. I'm interested in Capoue, but I'm not sure we can broker a deal.[/quote']

I'm starting to get a lot of interest now, notibly in Augusto, Capoue, VdV etc.

I'll have a look at your squad mate and message you.

like just changing formation has made me unbeaten in 7' date=' and top of the division 4 form guide. [/size']

Well, that and making sure Senderos doesn't go in goal again :P

Go on then, show us that it's nothing to do with the evil 3-5-2 ;)

Hi all' date=' Im the Reading manager.

Srna(91) can go for a decent defender and central midfielder:)[/quote']

Welcome mate, nice to have you on board.

Have a look at Brighton and see if theres a deal you like - Ive put everyone up for availability.

Maccabi Tel Aviv have made an offer to Sheffield United for Yossi BENAYOUN of £7,581,600

if u want to beat it he could be yours.

Posible deals that could benifit my squad(real life).

Jason Punchoen in talks with QPR.

Aston Villa are weighing up a move for Tottenham defender Kyle Naughton.

Lee Cattermole being liked with Liverpool.

All paper talk.:P

Given has completed his move to Villa on a 5 year deal,happy l signed him so cheaply.

Play Ipswich Tonight,not to hopefull mid table sadly is looking likely:(

Maccabi Tel Aviv have made an offer to Sheffield United for Yossi BENAYOUN of £7' date='581,600

if u want to beat it he could be yours.

Posible deals that could benifit my squad(real life).

[b']Jason Punchoen in talks with QPR.[/b]

Aston Villa are weighing up a move for Tottenham defender Kyle Naughton.

Lee Cattermole being liked with Liverpool.

All paper talk.:P

Given has completed his move to Villa on a 5 year deal,happy l signed him so cheaply.

Play Ipswich Tonight,not to hopefull mid table sadly is looking likely:(

Good news for Southampton if thats true last i heard he punched a team coach and was potentially having his contract cancled :o