English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Facing Ed in tonight's match.

Hopefully I can conjure up a win.

You should mate, my first team is short to the tune of 1x Gallas and 1 x Bent so a pretty medicore first eleven takes the field against your Messi, Villa, Aguero, Casillas and those lower rated 93's you have!

Best of luck mate, the wheels could come off af Brighton tonight!

UPdATE.......Tom has predicted I win 3-1??!?!?!?? Wish I was as confident!

Yet another 2-1 win see's us win away at QPR in a pretty dominat performance, Aduriz and Santana on the score sheet. :)

Shrews and Derby both win also so no change at the top.

Swansea at home up next where and I can hopeully kill off any chance of that rabble getting into the play-offs whilst also going a step closer to gaining promotion. B);)

Leeds 1:1 Northampton

Brill result for us and I expected a loss but looking at the match statistics we dominated the match with 54% of possession. With Leeds being 1st they probably think of this as a decent result aswell with Notts County still being 10 points behind them and looking at the table.

WE'RE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS! :)

Leeds 1:1 Northampton

Brill result for us and I expected a loss but looking at the match statistics we dominated the match with 54% of possession. With Leeds being 1st they probably think of this as a decent result aswell with Notts County still being 10 points behind them and looking at the table.

WE'RE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS! :)

happy with that still 10 points clear and only 6 to go .

nice result mate

3 players sent off in a game that sees Blackpool lose 2-1 against Fulham :(

My insparational man Quaresma was missing through suspension so I guess that's the reason behind the loss :P

Mate what a game and Rodwell at that realy needed him to stay in my team as well.

was 50-50 so should have been a draw mate bad luck.

Things went my way tonight in the hope of staying up as most of the teams under me lost can already say Reading are now in the drop zone with Sunderland making it three positons up well done to them.

Wigan loss again Pennant set up one of there two goals.

From what I am going on my team are now in 12th but still not safe past the big 40 mark.

Peterborough defeat Swansea away 3-0. Probably the biggest result ive ever got over Aidan in this setup, always had close games and i believe that makes it 6-1 to me regarding this tie. Hororato Nilmar bagged his first and second goal for the club, while Maarten Martens netted his 10th goal in his debut season.

Shrews win 2-1 and keep up with Derby and Cardiff. Pleased!

I'm kinda annoyed. Something is wrong with the club finances.

- Last turn where I won the Shield I had an income of 5,4 million (incl. prize money).

- Expenditure was 1,2 million (incl. the 500k I added to the Dzemaili deal).

- That is a weekly balance of 4,2 million.

- I had around 700k in the bank before winning the Shield.

- So before this turn's match I should have around 4,9 million.

- Instead I had 1,9 million.

I don't get it?! I thought that they maybe would get added after this turn, but not so. What should I do?

Things have started off reasonably well since taking over Barnsley with victories in my first two matches against Bradford City and Sheffield Wednesday. Not so great tonight though as we were beaten 3-2 by Norwich City. Will try and make a push for the play-off places but really looking at plans for the end of the season and how/where I can improve the squad.

Things have started off reasonably well since taking over Barnsley with victories in my first two matches against Bradford City and Sheffield Wednesday. Not so great tonight though as we were beaten 3-2 by Norwich City. Will try and make a push for the play-off places but really looking at plans for the end of the season and how/where I can improve the squad.

Good game:)

Guest drseanfitz

Shrews win 2-1 and keep up with Derby and Cardiff. Pleased!

I'm kinda annoyed. Something is wrong with the club finances.

- Last turn where I won the Shield I had an income of 5' date='4 million (incl. prize money).

- Expenditure was 1,2 million (incl. the 500k I added to the Dzemaili deal).

- That is a weekly balance of 4,2 million.

- I had around 700k in the bank before winning the Shield.

- So before this turn's match I should have around 4,9 million.

- Instead I had 1,9 million.

I don't get it?! I thought that they maybe would get added after this turn, but not so. What should I do?[/quote']

you need to send a bug ticket to SM

West Ham pull off a nice 4-1 win against Bolton. That's four points safe from fifth now with six games to go so am a lot more confident of securing a SMFA Cup place this time round. Obviously that's the main thing, although finishing runner-up would also be pretty nice. :P