English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Jack Robinson set to join Brighton from Ipswhichin a £2m deal. Nice doing business with you Biffy, he's a player I like as a Liverpool fan but comes at quite a high cost and given that Liverpool are rumored to have agreed the deal for Enrique this am his chances at LB will be limited. Still, gotta buy players you like aint ya!:D

Portsmouth are looking to do some deals now that the season is over for us.

I'm particulary looking for 90+ rated players involving 2 for 1 deals where I can give an 89+ replacement plus another 87/88 player like Konoplyanka / Mario Suarez / De Las Cuevas etc. I could also offer 2 of the latter players for 1 89+ rated player. I'm preferably looking for players 25 or under but I'm willing to take a look at players older than that.

Anyway, if you are looking to sell any players which may suit the above terms then let me know.:)

Guest scotchegg

took over doncaster rovers yesterday, who left them in this state?

850k in debt, 21 man squad and with matt jansen retiring, i might have to be forced to sell darron gibson for a big cash offer, and a player so i can wheel and deal.

miracles do happen, i transformed grimsby town in ec 2933, so its not possible :rolleyes:

Guest scotchegg

After an awful season in the league where Bradford have been staring relegation in the face we finally found some form thanks to a bit of wheeling and dealing in the transfer market. The first XI finally manage to produce some form' date=' with 4 wins from the last 6 games leaving us finishing in the coveted 17th spot, staying up on goal difference ahead of Ipswich.[/quote']

still bad management at bradford i see? :D

Guest scotchegg

Cheeky! ;)

I did win the English cup though' date=' maybe the players were concentrating on that too much?[/quote']

i swear i seen some of your squad in tottenham the other night, :D

see you got some cash coming you way, wanna help out doncaster, could see gibson coming your way.

and im sure i could do mates rates :P

took over doncaster rovers yesterday' date=' who left them in this state?

850k in debt, 21 man squad and with matt jansen retiring, i might have to be forced to sell darron gibson for a big cash offer, and a player so i can wheel and deal.

miracles do happen, i transformed grimsby town in ec 2933, so its not possible :rolleyes:[/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

miracles do happen, i transformed grimsby town in ec 2933, so its not possible :rolleyes:[/quote']

Welcome mate , from memory Doncaster have always been pretty poorly managed so good luck and i hope you can turn their fortunes around!

I would offer you loans for next term but would only be able to offer Felix Kross (80) and David Simao (83) which i'm sure someone else could easily beat!

Welcome mate ' date=' from memory Doncaster have always been pretty poorly managed so good luck and i hope you can turn their fortunes around!

I would offer you loans for next term but would only be able to offer Felix Kross (80) and David Simao (83) which i'm sure someone else could easily beat![/quote']

I can! :P All being well, I'll have the following players available for loan next season:

Javi Varas (87)

Murara Neto (85)

Federico Fernandez (85)

Lukman Haruna (84)

Erik Lamela (86)

Stephan El Shaarawi (82)

Takashi Usami (83)

Vladimir Weiss (86)

Santiago Garcia (85) - if chairman allows (he may not)

...and anyone below that rating, including the likes of Kim Ojo (78), May Mahlangu (78) and Mostafa Abdellaoue (77), who should all receive half-decent rises in the next week or so. If you want any of these guys playing for you next season, get in touch now as I operate on a first come, first serve basis!

N.B. All loans may be subject to being re-called should the player receive a significant rating increase, or if I choose to sell said player. A replacement loanee shall be made available, however.

EDIT: Lamela and Weiss have been snapped up by Dr. Sean. :)

Your Chairman is not willing to meet the valuation of X for X and so you cannot bid for the player.

^^ Should be tremendous signing by Shrewsbury. Shame I couldn't make a bid on him (can they take away these ridiculous chairman values?! :mad:). I hope you know who I'm talking about! :o

Welcome to the setup by the way...

Anyone interested in taking any players of mine on loan, if so much appreciated...

Manoel 85

Iago 83

Maxi oliva 80

Drinkwater 80

Acosta 85

Wallyson 85

Mazola 83

Heleno 85

Acquafresca 87

Micheal Johnson 86

Sebastian larsson 87

First come first served, thank you and good luck

Southampton sign Danish int'l William Kvist for £5m to add to our options in midfield. It is, however, unlikely that he will feature in tonight's play-off semi-final...

Perhaps more important regarding the game tonight is the fact that I currently have no senior defenders on the books, and it's looking likely to stay that way past 8pm tonight. :eek: Here's to hoping! :)

Guest scotchegg

cheers for the loan offers, but with doncaster in debt and on verge of administration im gonna stick with what im got and try get out of debt first.

going to be a long season ahead B)

Back to back promotions with a terrible team in 2 seasons ... yippee! :D And what a way to do it by winning the last game of the season to finish in 2nd place by 1 goal in goal difference after winning 7-4, unlucky Forest :)

Back to back promotions with a terrible team in 2 seasons ... yippee! :D And what a way to do it by winning the last game of the season to finish in 2nd place by 1 goal in goal difference after winning 7-4' date=' unlucky Forest :)[/quote']

Must feel even better because you beat me :P.

The offer for Matthew LECKIE of Doncaster Rovers from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£1.2m , Jorge CHULA and riser Elari VALMAS head to Doncaster, which will help donny with numbers and debt ;)

Don't know much about Leckie other than a few articles on the web.....sounds like he could be a good player......hopefully gets some games for Borrusia Monchengladbach this season :D

Yessss! Into the play-off finals after a 5-4 win on penalties vs Stockport! :D:o

Horrible way for them to go out, especially after a 3-3 draw in normal time with me scoring all 3 shots on target! :eek: This was all with me fielding a back line consisting of two 75s and an 89...:D

We will meet N o t t s C o u n t y in the play-off final, where the defence should be reinforced enough to field a better side :)