English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Actually I've offered him out to quite a few teams' date=' i'm not asking for a ridiculous amount just two young talented players rated 89+.

I don't think that's too much too ask :rolleyes:.[/quote']

Okay then, put it this way - how many teams out there are willing to give two of their best players away to get him? No doubt how good Iniesta is, but it would almost certainly create imbalance throughout many sides.

Okay then' date=' put it this way - how many teams out there are willing to give two of their best players away to get him? No doubt how good Iniesta is, but it would almost certainly create imbalance throughout many sides.[/quote']

I would be bidding but as Andy says above he would cause a huge imbalence in my side , i have a small first string so to lose 2 of those (would be 2 of the best to) for one good player would hurt me to much :o not that i even have much to offer that would reach his valuation!

68668.jpg

The offer for Junior STANISLAS of Barnsley from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First transfer of the season for myself, and it's a youth signing, bringing Stanislas in for £1.7m and Matt James from Barnsley. Just using the money that came in at the turn of the season to improve on my youth. I've brought in a more developed young player who i'm hoping can get a bit of a run in the West Ham team this season.

Now i'm looking to get rid of Wesley Verhoek, now that i've got a winger in like Stanislas i don't think he'll be needed much. Brought him in for two youngters that weren't too strong and he has rose in the mean time. Looking either for cash or for a p/e deal for Verhoek, preferably for a young English striker.

My life's been pretty mad in the past couple of months and I'd all but forgotten about SM, and I'm finding it very difficult to get back interested now that it's calmed down.

I'll be freeing my West Ham up for another manager to take over as even if I do return to the game, I doubt I'll put the time in to do this league justice.

It's been good fun, thanks to you all and good luck to whoever takes the Hammers over. :)

Also, just thought I'd share this. Perhaps it was fate that I should leave now. ;)

2aig206.jpg

The offer for Chris EAGLES of Crewe Alexandra from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

did well for me in his last spell with me so taken him back for 7m,my chairman not to happy but as l said did well for me so happy.Thanks stevie.

players coming off tranfer ban soon.

Shay Given.

Federico Fazio

motta/Barton can leave for a good offer.

The offer for Chris EAGLES of Crewe Alexandra from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

did well for me in his last spell with me so taken him back for 7m' date='my chairman not to happy but as l said did well for me so happy.Thanks stevie.[/quote']

No worries mate. Some of the money will go on a replacement who is lower rated but has great potential.

Pleasure doing business with you mate.

Looks like I wont be getting Johnson from Daggenham. Im not necessarily looking for quality at the moment. I have a bit of cash to splash so im probably going to make bids for players that I like.

I sold Tiote for cash so now I'm back in the blue. With a few deals working I am able to hold on to Johnson, who for this team is gold...

I sold Tiote for cash so now I'm back in the blue. With a few deals working I am able to hold on to Johnson' date=' who for this team is gold...[/quote']

I understand, he is a quality defender in real life and will have a great season with Wolves.

If you ever need to sell him contact me! :)

AndresIniesta_2462947.jpg

Farewell to the Spaniard who captained Liverpool for three full season. It's a great shame to see him go but I can no longer justify holding up that much ability in just one player, especially when my squad's rather small.

Arsenal have made a new offer to Liverpool for Andrés INIESTA of £1,000 plus Jack WILSHERE and Samir NASRI
The offer for Andrés INIESTA of Liverpool from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:)

The offer for Titus BRAMBLE of Al Ahly from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hit form last season for Sunderland and im hoping he will get rid of my depth problems in defence. He wont be a starter but Im pleased to have him on board.

Andrés INIESTA has completed his move to Arsenal from Liverpool for £1,000 plus Jack WILSHERE and Samir NASRI

I'm really happy with this deal in the end despite having to lose Wilshere and Nasri. Wilshere isn't going to get any games for me and we'll have to see how quick it takes for him to rise while at Arsenal. Iniesta has improved my starting XI to an average rating of 94 and will be an outstanding addition to my team :)

I have given up a bit of depth in the past couple of days so I'm on the look out to bring in some 88/89 rated players for cash if anybody is selling, I can offer a good amount.