English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

3-1 win away at Reading.

Well I actually got more possession, 57%, but didn't stupidly draw or even lose I actually won and very well ;). Goals from Lavezzi, Gattuso and new boy Ruiz. :) Also no injuries or redcards. :D

At home to Matty's Leicester next where I have a good chance of getting my first home win. :)

Leeds make it 2 wins from 3 with a 3-2 win over Newcastle :) after taht initial first game defeat things look a little brighter at the club now.

dan malone steered Leeds United to victory against Newcastle United.

Leeds United beat Newcastle United 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Lichtsteiner scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Floccari and Garcia were also amongst the goalscorers.

Guest Scout Maker

First game with Norwich ends in defeat as Jose Capdevilla seals a 1-0 win for Bristol Rovers.

Team is starting to take shape now though and we are increasing in depth.

Earned my first point tonight in Division 2 with a 4-4 draw with Riece's QPR and the stats were pretty even so happy with the result :)

Good Game Mate :) Happy to draw with a decent Manager,and yh the stats were even, except the Possession :rolleyes:

Up to 8th Now, Hope i can go Higher :P

Chucking bids in everywhere , please feel free to negotiate although most are at chairman max and those that are not i can't offer much more i'm afraid , if anyone wants a Bolton player now is the time to chuck an offer in tbh , would preffer bids no vms as i cba to type :)

Disappointing 0-0 draw away to Carlisle. Can't say i am happy with that result and that's no disrespect to Carlisle.

two plus points. Still not conceded a goal this season and still unbeaten

Understandable mate' date=' no worries

[center']Carlisle Utd 0 - 0 Crewe Alex[/center]

A 0-0 home draw may not sound interesting, However the draw ends Carlisle's 16th loss in their last 17 games, I've only been in charge for 3 games so in way it's a good result for me. The draw takes me to 17th place and a tough game away to Warsaw on Wednesday!