Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Welcome back Zak :)
wb Zak :) good luck

Cheers guys, glad to be back.

Got em on my main account which helps keep the interest up :)

For now most of the squad is TB'd, so it's tactics times! If you are though interested in any of my players cash and part ex are welcome :)

Hooray! Welcome back Zak - one of my favourite forummers!

Oh and on a completely unrelated side note - Zak there's a distinctly low volume of what you and I commonly refer to as Lady Bump Candy in and around the forum of late so its always a pleasure to see Rosie and your sig popping up now and then. :D

Cheers guys' date=' glad to be back.

Got em on my main account which helps keep the interest up :)

For now most of the squad is TB'd, so it's tactics times! If you are though interested in any of my players cash and part ex are welcome :)[/quote']

Welcome back good luck. :)

Hooray! Welcome back Zak - one of my favourite forummers!

Oh and on a completely unrelated side note - Zak there's a distinctly low volume of what you and I commonly refer to as Lady Bump Candy in and around the forum of late so its always a pleasure to see Rosie and your sig popping up now and then. :D

Stop Ed you making me blush! ;)

No but on a serious note Edward you are correct, there is a distinct lack of female presence in avatar's AND match reports!

Btw, current one is a newish girl, India .. Stunner! Rosie is on a well deserved holiday, but she will be back :)

Edit: thanks Carl bbz :P

Got 9M to play with dose anyone have one of these thay would sell for that.

RB - 89+

LB - 89+

GK - 89+

RM - 89+

AM - 89+

Can also add in some safe 87 players who have a chance of getting back to 88.

Edit..... Welcome Back Zak

I give up not one person has said anything here about my past 3 posts:confused:
Another post on over thread!

Mame Diouf (86) can leave on a permenant loan deal will let him contract run down so you can sign him when he is out of contract first team to offer will get him.

I see you didn't give up then! ;)

For the record, I think if this is something that you enjoy doing, then you shouldn't need to strive for the approval and praise from others to continue doing it. If you enjoy it, carry on as you are, but if you're only doing it because you want recognition from others, then I'd suggest focusing on something that you're more passionate about.

I see you didn't give up then! ;)

For the record' date=' I think if this is something that you enjoy doing, then you shouldn't need to strive for the approval and praise from others to continue doing it. If you enjoy it, carry on as you are, but if you're only doing it because you want recognition from others, then I'd suggest focusing on something that you're more passionate about.[/quote']

Hammer listen to Andy here. I don't do my match reports for recognition, not at all. If anyone gives me a compliment then yeah i'd be happy but i'm not purpously posting on here to look at the post they can go on my thread and see it but I don't really do it repetitively . Yeah sure I'd like a few more views for my thread but I have been given rep of people who have purpously looked to see what my reports look like not from looking on here.

Keep doing the match reports there good but only do it if you enjoy it not for asking for the attention for you m/r's.

4-1 win at home to Leicester. :D

Marker firmly set ! Got to say I'm proper chuffed with this result, did a little research (bout 2 minutes) and had a formation that knew should work and rightly so it did claiming 60% possession, shots were even but I danny care lol :P Goals by Aduriz, Hernanes and a brace from the Welsh God that is Lavezzi ! :D

I stay HIGH up in deh table. :D

3-0 down to Derby County, three goals in seven minutes helps us on our way to a 5-4 win :D A Fernando Torres brace and a Cesc Fabregas hat-trick dig us out of a pretty deep hole to maintain our good start to the season :) 19 games unbeaten equals a club record, we have a tough game against Jooles to make it 20.....

West Brom 2-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Brilliant result for me tonight.

As I said on the chat, I expected at least a 3-0 defeat. I'll be happy to do a M/R tonight/tomorrow about my result. A real suprise for me which AVB might not be happy with as I have ruined his win streak. Apologies. I should move up tonight. I hope.

Crewe suffer a narrow 1-0 defeat to Rochdale. Not happy with that but it's still early in the season so won't worry too much.

Record signing Kenwyne Jones has still to find the net. Just two goals since he arrived last season :eek:

Guest Scout Maker

Very happy, beat Huddersfield 2-0 thanks to goals from new signing Kitambala and an unfit Adam Johnson. Bring on WBA!

Leeds slump to a 2-0 defeat @ Bury goals from Diego and Shirokov for them and Garcia got 1 for us.

injured 2 of there players Tiago(12 days) and Yaromolenko (3 weeks) they injured my subbie Ireland for 9 days.

I had 14 shots on target to tehre 5 and about even possession so was unlucky not to take a point but not to be .Good win mate

Beat Stoke 2-0,N'god man of the match.osman,vicente with the goals.

Shay Given becomes avaible in the next few days,may consider selling or part ex.he is 35 ,but thats not really a problem for a keeper and signed a five year deal with Villa not long ago.

Math Manset currently in a medical,has played 3 games and scored 2 goals for Reading and at this rate should rise.He and Le fondre(reading also)will be used for cup games and pos loan deals.

West Brom 2-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Brilliant result for me tonight.

As I said on the chat' date=' I expected at least a 3-0 defeat. I'll be happy to do a M/R tonight/tomorrow about my result. A real suprise for me which AVB might not be happy with as I have ruined his win streak. Apologies. I should move up tonight. I hope.[/quote']

Ha, no worries Dale. I'm quite happy I still have my unbeaten record intact. :)