English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

You probably know by now as I'm sure plenty will have been interested - your chairman wont allow any of these out on loan. If you fancy a more permament deal though mate - I'm your man!

Thanks for telling me mate i didn't know that. Bloomin chairman.

I'm not looking to sell them though mate, just looking to lower the wage bill for a few weeks so i don't dip into debt :P

The offer for Matthew LOWTON of AFC Bournemouth from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.1.2m

very highly rated young player and a blades at heart.been linked with a higher move but very young.Has played every game for the blades this season.one for the future.

Shay Given will be avaible in a few days ,if anyones interested.

lost too 3-5-2' date=' what a joke....

i just suddenly realized why i hardly ever play this game any more [b']couldnt give two hoots[/b].

Ohh and congrats carl i suppose :rolleyes:

Evidenced by not changing your formation once this term. ;)

great tactical work there carl !!!! how long did it take to think up that master stoke?

I'm pretty sure I stated the time frame it took. :)

Alex Sandro the 20 year old who joined Porto from santos

On 23 July 2011' date=' F.C. Porto signed Alex Sandro for €9.6 million

is offered a bait in an attempt to track a decent player, I can add cash looking for someone 89 rated but no duffers[/quote']

What position you after mate?

Software for student which is the best antivirus software Best Price

windows mail software

new software downloads

windows mobile software download

Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011

best firewall software

new cool software

win to flash software download

Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2010 [32 & 64 Bit]

types of computer software

computer hardware and software

computer software shops

vista for software cool

new zune software

new software development

cool wallpaper software

Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS has completed his move to Fulham from Northampton Town for £2,500,000 plus Braume DJALMA

The star of QPR this season hope he dose well if so can easy re hit 89/90.

Now 29 soon 30 but give up a long term star and some cash

Have now 15.7M + Diouf for a 89+ anyone.

Mevlut Erding and Scherrer Maxwell can leave West Ham if the offer is right. Also, Stevan Jovetic may be available if there is an extremely good offer on the table.

Would need a striker or a defender plus something else for Maxwell/Erding and i'll just wait and see what happens for Jovetic.

PM/VM me if you are interested :)

Had a bid accepted for Distin along with the addicks,wanted to make a 2m profit so if l lose out l am not botheres,just for profit purchase.

Charlton Athletic - £2.0M + Predrag STEVANOVIC + Magomed OZDOEV - Accepted. Sheffield United - £3.3M + Jason PUNCHEON - Accepted.

I have a defo plan to reduce my squad down over the coming weeks and build up a small war chest tho l dont plan to sign anyone,just want to lose alot less after game and get back to a 22-25 man first team squad.

Bergovic.

Walker,Naughton,

Ridgwell,izzaguire,

Fazio,Dann.

Wilson,Cattermole.

Lee,Eagles.

Osman,Adam.

Jarvis,Hamill.

Helmes,N'gog,Zamora,Hooper.

Given can leave in the coming days.

Taddei,Drenthe ,vicente, can leave at end of TB's

You have now quit managing Middlesbrough

Not contributed at all since the first few week's of joining and with a busy year ahead at school coming up I have to cut down on teams. Messed about in this game world a bit at the start (Qutting wise) so apologies for doing it again. Best of luck to everyone for the rest of this season and best of luck to the new manager of Middlesbrough. :)

Not contributed at all since the first few week's of joining and with a busy year ahead at school coming up I have to cut down on teams. Messed about in this game world a bit at the start (Qutting wise) so apologies for doing it again. Best of luck to everyone for the rest of this season and best of luck to the new manager of Middlesbrough. :)

I got the job offer which i'll be rejecting so if anyone wants to get in contact me.

apologies to northampton town for sending schieber back without notice but WBA sent me back my player and i couldn't afford another high rated bench warmer. maybe someone else would be eager to loan him out.

3-1 win away at Sunderland. :D

Well we've certainly shifted into top gear now ;). Yet another epic win for my side against TOP oposition with a side a million miles better than mine. The Welsh God Lavezzi stole the show with a superb hat trick to make it 6 in 5. :)

Into the top four now, Europe here we come ! :D

Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Newcastle.

I'm extremely pleased with this victory. Looked at the Newcastle tactics and knew how to counter it and it worked :) I will definately move into the top 10 with the win and that's where I want to be. Been a slow start but in the last 3 games we've picked up pace collecting 7 points out of a possible 9 in our last 3 games.

EDIT - Looking back at the results we may not go into the top 10. Oh well. Time will tell. Come on the chat guys!

http://englishchampionship5579.page.tl/