English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

With regret my time at bristol city is over. However i have taken the boro job! I am over the moon to say i am the middlesbrough manager in 5579! I hope to bring back the glory days on teeside!

Hopefully the new manager will sell me a certain German left back:p Oh and good luck at Boro :)

Guest Scout Maker

With regret my time at bristol city is over. However i have taken the boro job! I am over the moon to say i am the middlesbrough manager in 5579! I hope to bring back the glory days on teeside!

Good luck :)

For a minute I thought you were leaving the setup. :eek:

Good luck tom :) pleased to see your sticking about!

Decided to go gents as I wasent giving Birmingham my full attention' date=' some great managers in here and I felt Birmingham deserved someone better.[/quote']

Sad to see you Rhys.

Arsenal progress to the second round of the cup after a 3-0 victory over Carlisle :) Vanger Love got a brace while Maxi Pereira added a third to see us through a round in which there were quite a few Division 1 casualties.

We face Stoke in the next round...

Um, sorry about that mate.

Brighton do Boro 2-0 at their place.

Oooooh the Birmingham offer went to SJ. Not sure if he will be tempted to jump ship

The Bristol city job has been offered to the Wycombe boss

BARNET IS FREEEEEE

How do you view who has a particular job offer :confused:

Anyway not going to jump ship, first time i'ver ever got a job offer in this setup and now it's come i'm not sure what to do with it. Would have liked to get Villa back in, but he's now at Northampton.

Job offer will be rejected at 22:30 TONIGHT! So if your interested in taking Birmingham, they'll be availible in twenty minutes B)

Preston advance to the next round with a 1-0 win over my old club Leyton Orient Matip with the goal :)

So close!! :P

Well done mate, good luck in the next round

Unfortunately Ryan Taylor picked up an injury and will miss the next two games, luckily he's a bench warmer :)

I have taken over Birmingham under my 2nd account. I will leave Dagenham in 1 hour from now if you are interested.

Can't handle the heat? 2842603839.gif

Anyway while im here i couldn't miss the opportunity to post Peterborough striker Pinilla's goal he scored last night for Palermo against Inter Milan. icon_cool.gif

kNYqF79kf7w

New Barnet manager here. Will give this setup another chance. Failed to stay in any other forumer setup besides EC106 and EC2933(all of you here should join this :D )

Rio Miyachi is available as any valuable Barnet player. In debt and sitting last in the bottom division with not a single win so big work needed.

They're on job offer to Infernito.

Indeed they are. They won't be free for a little while as i'm still making up my mind.

PROS: Stronger squad

CONS: I've enjoyed managing Rochdale as they've had a habit of beating teams that they really shouldn't be beating.

Hmmm, toughie.