Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Fair play to Lenny and Hull, managed to beat me 4-2. He got the better of me overall and dominated possesion. Some possitives to take out of the game with goals from Sinclair and Cisse but an injury to Ciani (7 days) doesn't help what might well turn in to a first team injury crisis.

Pleased with the 0-0 draw against Jooles' Palace. Would have been nice to win, but I was fearing the worst as they managed to beat Arsenal. Il take a point and its good to see that we are in a much healthier position than last season.

8th atm.

Thought Jenks ' date=' went to type Jenks ... typed shack sorry[/quote']

Haha only kidding :P Unlucky, I was expecting another loss tonight against you so pretty chuffed to get such a good result :) Score centre is great with a last minute winner!

Is chat not working for anybody else?

Aguero scored a brace to ensure Liverpool squeeze past Fulham at Anfield in a game that finished 2-1.

So with that result I remain unbeaten this season and also top of the table, great start! :).

Peterborough 3 Millwall 3

Entertaining spectacle but the point means we drop from first to second. Little concerned as we should of taken 6 points from our last two games but have only ended up taking one. Hopefully its a blip and not a sign of things to come. Hartlepool up next. Safari and Ramsey are set to return to the side.

Guest Scout Maker

Norwich draw 2-2 with a strong Newcastle side. Kalou put Norwich in front before Riera equalised. Then Dickson Etuhu put the Canaries ahead once again but they were to be denied by a late Jonas Gutierrez goal.

James Vaughan returns from injury but loan signing Jonathan Dos Santos is out for five days with bruised ribs, so if anyone has a 84+ CM available for loan please get in touch. :)

Laurent KOSCIELNY has completed his move to Arsenal from Sunderland for £11,025,000

I'm very pleased to bring in some great back-up into defence in the form of Koscielny :) He was brilliant for Arsenal against Dortmund and he also brings my cup team average rating up to 90, so I'll hopefully be able to challenge on all fronts this season.

My chairman wasn't being particularly generous so I shall be buying Krychowiak from Pazzano for a decent amount to make up for the lower amount paid for Koscielny :)

Nice report Ashh.

One of the main reasons why your losing and picking up lots of injuries is because you haven't changed any of your players around since the start of the season which also means they're all NMF. Thought that would be pretty obvious? :rolleyes:.

One of the main reasons why your losing and picking up lots of injuries is because you haven't changed any of your players around since the start of the season which also means they're all NMF. Thought that would be pretty obvious? :rolleyes:.

Haha, oh Hammer.

Just about to accept the Amalfitano bid, I'm disgusted at selling him for such a low price. I never back out of agreed deals so oh well. :( edit: agreed deal was 15m and I agreed to buy 3 players off someone else but can no longer afford due to

Pazzano's chairman (apparently) not letting him pay much. I'll take his word for it though.

Two excellent risers for Hartlepool this morning:

Yuki Kobayashi +7 -> 82

Genki Omae +5 -> 82

The pair should bring about almost £4 in profit in what I initially spent on them, adding to healthy profits I'm set to accrue from my Scandinavian-based trio of Kim Ojo, Mostafa Abdellaoue and May Mahlangu. More risers will hopefully become apparent as the weeks progress.

So, the bank balance is looking pretty healthy...time to sort the league form out! Forgot to sort my tactics out on Wednesday which resulted in a second consecutive loss, so a win at home to Peterborough tomorrow night is a must!