English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Can anyone loan my a CF/FWD for one game? don't mind which just short up front and will have to play a 75 if i can't get one in on loan , will be in debt to whoever can help me out and will try to help them out in the future!

also selling Misimovic (89) for cash :)

Can anyone loan my a CF/FWD for one game? don't mind which just short up front and will have to play a 75 if i can't get one in on loan ' date=' will be in debt to whoever can help me out and will try to help them out in the future!

also selling Misimovic (89) for cash :)[/quote']

Diego Mauricio(84), Magaye Gueye(82) and Andres Escobar(80) are available from Manchester City :)

Diego Mauricio(84)' date=' Magaye Gueye(82) and Andres Escobar(80) are available from Manchester City :)[/quote']

Been offered an 85 mate but thanks for the offers anyway , also thanks to pazz who offered up one of his guys and Sirmarkhughes for actually parting with the player , will remmeber next time you guys need help :D

Arsenal have managed to sign Ryad BOUDEBOUZ from Benfica on a deal believed to be around £3,792,000 plus Talb TAWATHA and Daniel OPARE.

I'm quite surprised that I managed to win a bidding war because normally my tight chairman means that I get blown out of the water! Very pleased to get this guy as he's been on top form this season and I've been a bit short on wingers.

Face Liverpool tonight, looking forward to it :)

Emre CAN has completed his move to Southend United from Bayern München for £2,050,000

another top talent joins Southend B)......over paid by a mile since there was no competition, but I was out yesterday and didn't want someone nicking in and stealing him :P

described as one of germanys next stars.........hoping he's another Gotze ;)

It's the Sheffield Derby tonight! (applause)

Me vs Brian. Looking forward to win and it's should be a really good match. Done a little preview with it being the derby. Would be great if you had a look with it being a special occasion for the Sheffield teams.

Only a small little report which took me about 5mins. Enjoy. :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=99693

2-2 draw at home to Portsmouth.

Gotta love SM, it is lazy but I used same tactics that beat this side VERY well but I use them and get mullered at home, really just feels like pot luck these days:rolleyes:. Anyway Aduriz score both mine but Hernanes gets a red and one game ban.

I stay in top 4 as Citeh and Rovers draw too. :)

Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!:(

Absolutely gutted with this result, my second home defeat in a row. Rooney netted the winner on the 88th minute to give Arsenal the three points.

By my calculations the will move up to first but I should manage to only drop to second after many of the top five teams struggled to win.

Unlucky Bail, Arsenal move back to the top of the table after a 3-2 win over Liverpool :D We changed our tactics at half time and that did the trick, with the goals from Vidic, De Jong and Rooney. The only downside is a red card for Clichy and a two week injury for Rooney :o

4th placed Cardiff up next ...

Morning lads and lasses :) havent been on the forum for the last 2/3 weeks due to various reasons but found so free time now to pop on and see how things are going. Im too lazy to type up individual openings so expect to see this first paragraph on alot of the GW's im currently in :P

Despite smashing it in europe my boys seems to have hit a bit of a wall in the league on managing to pick up draw after draw despite dominating most games. Atleast im still unbeaten i suppose ey!

Not much going on in the transfer front, brought in a few 86 rated players for c/v and just hoping i can start turning those draws into wins and climb the table.

Eto is available for p/e if anybody is interested... not after all that much.