English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Ricardo QUARESMA of Blackpool from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Change is needed here and quick as I am slowley giving up on the XI here.

Milito 93 and more can leave for PE would need players 89+ for Milito.

Why have you applied for Southampton with a different account? :confused:

I don't believe a word that comes out of Hammer's keyboard. He's probably been able to recover the account and just looked to get two clubs in the same division - just happened to be a bug to the manager in the setup that has happened to have a history of this sort of thing.

Managed to beat Watford last night and won 1-0, with a depleted team due to me being silly enough to forget to change the team around on Monday. Been busy last the couple of weeks so previews have been missed, but there'll be one up for Saturday for sure.

Is everyone having fun without me? I bet you are :)

In terms of my managerial skills, etc, am I best having freshers week every week?

Beat league leaders Hull City 3-1 away from home to make it my first win on SM in frigging ages!!!!!!! It just doesnt match...

And Dudeskin - why on earth is your Cardiff top of the 1st division :eek:

Keep it up mate :)

Catch you alls later

P.S - Internet now working on computer in here - back to normallity :D

In terms of my managerial skills' date=' etc, am I best having freshers week every week?

Beat league leaders Hull City 3-1 away from home to make it my first win on SM in frigging ages!!!!!!! It just doesnt match...

And Dudeskin - why on earth is your Cardiff top of the 1st division :eek:

Keep it up mate :)

Catch you alls later

P.S - Internet now working on computer in here - back to normallity :D[/quote']

Good to have you back, mate.

Sorry about all the problems that apear to be surrounding hammer - now im back ill clarify...

I OFFERED the job to mattieu beckett (thinking it was the matty that is the ex doncaster manager matty) obviously not....

There was like no way of reversing it etc, and then hammer's obviously accepted the offer i gave him and is now 2 teams.

What I dont understand is 1. why in the right frame and honest mind would Hammer accept the southampton job when he's Fulham?

2. whys he not left yet?

Hope this helps!

Sorry about all the problems that apear to be surrounding hammer - now im back ill clarify...

I OFFERED the job to mattieu beckett (thinking it was the matty that is the ex doncaster manager matty) obviously not....

There was like no way of reversing it etc' date=' and then hammer's obviously accepted the offer i gave him and is now 2 teams.

What I dont understand is 1. why in the right frame and honest mind would Hammer accept the southampton job when he's Fulham?

2. whys he not left yet?

Hope this helps![/quote']

To be honest, I don't think that he is managing both teams. It says "mauttie beckett - manager has applied for the job". He's only at Fulham as far as I can see. Just to set the record straight.

My post wasn't regarding whether he was managing two teams or not. I was just scratching my head, wondering why it says the owner of the mauttie beckett account (the Southampton one) logged in 16 days ago when Hammer says the account is closed and he can't log in.

2dkxrwh.png

Forgot to change my tactics :P Not all my players were fit. If I changed I would have easy won against you :P ofc

It was only luck :P:D.

It's amazing how quick people are to come out with excuses. I taunted another person in another set up and he said exactly the same thing you did. Diddums, is what i say. You don't see me making excuses for my failings..."scratches nose"

2dkxrwh.png

Yes' date=' but it's maybe because a lot forget to do their tactics :P That's why you can see some saying the same :P.[/quote']

I'm top and that's all that counts now really. Thanks for your generosity.

I find it funny that, when i took over, Rochdale were second bottom and only two points ahead of Barnet. Already this season, there's a 26 point difference after ten games between the two.

185px-The_Yes_Guy.png

In terms of my managerial skills' date=' etc, am I best having freshers week every week?

[b']And Dudeskin - why on earth is your Cardiff top of the 1st division :eek:

Keep it up mate :)[/b]

Catch you alls later

P.S - Internet now working on computer in here - back to normallity :D

Clearly the managers up here are as bad as the ones in Div 2, ok I tell a lie no-ones as bad as Aiden lolz :P Tbh though I just see it as halfway towards the magic 40 and survival but also admit getting into Europe would solve SO many problems. ;):o

To be honest' date=' I don't think that he is managing both teams. It says "mauttie beckett - manager has applied for the job". He's only at Fulham as far as I can see. Just to set the record straight.

My post wasn't regarding whether he was managing two teams or not. I was just scratching my head, wondering why it says the owner of the mauttie beckett account (the Southampton one) logged in 16 days ago when Hammer says the account is closed and he can't log in.[/quote']

Well I suppose Southampton are just going to have to suffer now and wait till the 30 day period is up and he automatically gets sacked from them. :o

Does my head in when people who are doing (i'll watch my language) rubbish with their team just give up and quit the setup.

Cant people have a little bit of love and loyalty to setups like these? In my opinion people only give consideration to the setup when theyre doing well, or have just joined and full of optimism.

Yes I was out on a few drinks last night ( and this morning i guess if 1 am counts), but I know what im saying here....

Hayden your not the only one mate theres been a lot more

Diego MILITO has completed his move to Leeds United from Fulham in a swap deal for Sergio FLOCCARI and Stephan LICHTSTEINER

Sad to sell yet again my best player but my team is on the down and need the depth if we are to stand a chance two nice 89s in is always good.

GILARDINO - AQUILANI and more for PE looking for solid 89+ players and a youth.