English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

2-0 win away at Blackpool.

Well this is actually getting crazy now lol, another great win at a good side. Possession just in my favour on 55% but shots dead even so scoreline is even nicer. Goals from Aduriz and Toure. :)

Arsenal LOSE whilst Chelsea and Bolton draw so I'm now actually clear at the top !! Crazy baby !! :D

Entertaining game at London Road, a 87th minute equalizer spares Peterborough a point, but it could of been a different story if we'd of put more of our chances away. Edged all of the stats, but just didn't have that cutting edge to come away with all three points. Still a point against a strong side is nothing to worry about. Arsenal in the Cup on Monday next, bring it Chris!

Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Notts County.

Brilliant result for us. I've moved upto 13th, which I'm pleased about but I feel I could be alot higher but I have Leeds next which could see me drop a few places but I'm going to try and get a player in for Leeds but who knows I could win.

Only 4 points off 6th :)

Entertaining game at London Road' date=' a 87th minute equalizer spares Peterborough a point, but it could of been a different story if we'd of put more of our chances away. Edged all of the stats, but just didn't have that cutting edge to come away with all three points. Still a point against a strong side is nothing to worry about. Arsenal in the Cup on Monday next, bring it Chris![/quote']

Good game ;)

Yet again Bristol City pull off a great result. With only my 6th game in charge I've managed to get them out of the relegation zone and up into the top half of the table. Fell behind against Shorpe in the 4th minute but levelled it 2 minutes later. Schulz grabbed his second in the 15th minute before Odemwingie grabbed a 3rd 10 minutes before the break. Shorpe pulled one back in the 46th minute but we managed to hang on and move into 9th.

Next up @ home to Colchester

Beat Barnsley narrowly 1-0 as i pick up back to back wins, after beating Watford on Wednesday. Former Tyke Mark Davies scored the only goal of the game and from the stats it looked like the win was a deserved one. No injuries or supsensions picked up either whilst having to rest Ryan Giggs so the win was a strong one :)

Gary Mack steered Southend United to victory against Hartlepool United.

Southend United hammered Hartlepool United 6 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Nainggolan scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jelavic and Boukari were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win for lil old Southend, happy with the season so far, with the team doing me proud B)

Gary Mack steered Southend United to victory against Hartlepool United.

Southend United hammered Hartlepool United 6 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Nainggolan scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jelavic and Boukari were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win for lil old Southend' date=' happy with the season so far, with the team doing me proud B)[/quote']

At a loss to see how that was a 6-0 defeat based on the stats... :/

Oh well.

At a loss to see how that was a 6-0 defeat based on the stats... :/

Oh well.

aye, a strange one mate, everything looks pretty even :o

On a side note........why, when you put someone on the transfer list for £15million, would someone offer £8million (300k above CV):confused:

do they really expect that to be accepted :rolleyes:

Derby 2-2 Liverpool

Getting frustrated now, haven't had a league win in five games and some of those fixtures should have been easy three points.

I think my time at Liverpool is slowly drawing to an end, I enjoy matches but that's the only thing and that's twice a week which is seeing me lose touch with the game. So I am going to be on the lookout for a lower league team in the next few weeks as that should ensure more activity in the transfer market. I'd like to take Millwall as their manager has nearly timed out but I won't get the job offer so hopefully someone loyal to their team does :D.

GASTALDELLO, Daniele CB Sampdoria 28 89 £8.0M D.RENAN & T.EAVES 30 Sep 2011 GT 06:15

SILVA, Danilo RB/RM Dynamo Kyiv 24 87 £5.0M £248k & P.KROLDRUP 30 Sep 2011 GT 06:12

MILITO, Diego CF Fulham 32 93 £13.5M S.FLOCCARI & S.LICHTSTEINER 29 Sep 2011 GT 23:02

SCHAFER, Marcel LB/LM Dagenham & Redbridge 27 89 £8.3M £4.0M & A.SANDRO & A.PATRICK 13 Sep 2011 GT 23:42

busy few days for leeds:)

looking good as the new right back silva scored a brace on debut

bagfrede been recalled to ad to the midfield.

Johnson out on loan to burnely

Ipswich Town 2-1 Swansea City

A brilliant start to the season continues, as a Kenny Miller doubles secures a 2-1 victory in the 2nd round of the shield always nice to be part of a cup shock as Division two Swansea are beaten by 4th Division Ipswich.

Next up is Preston North End in the 3rd round, here's hoping for the best possible result.

Sorry for being so inactive, I've been busy.