English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Baillie Gaudin has decided to resign from Liverpool after 178 games in charge.

The Millwall chairman has appointed Baillie Gaudin as the clubs new manager.

Loved my time at Liverpool but it was just getting abit boring and repetitive, Aiden's got a tough choice on his hands as he is the man with the job offer. Hopefully someone respectable gets them if he rejects.

Anyway Millwall, I'm looking forward to this, Going to have a look through the squad and decide who to sell and keep soon.

:D

Loved my time at Liverpool but it was just getting abit boring and repetitive' date=' Aiden's got a tough choice on his hands as he is the man with the job offer. Hopefully someone respectable gets them if he rejects.

Anyway Millwall, I'm looking forward to this, Going to have a look through the squad and decide who to sell and keep soon.

:D[/quote']

Man, the liverpool job is one of those I just would not be able to refuse I think!

In other news, couldnt get on to set my team so was mightly relieved to claim a 1-1 draw with Andy's Hartlepool - my cup side did me proud!

Thanks to all who contacted me to alert me that MILLWALL were available

I was offline and MISS OUT on MILLWALL job

I had PM'd Teb, to clarify what happens when managers dont login after 30 days

(is the club offered to another manager or are they free to select)

I got my answer

gutted

Loved my time at Liverpool but it was just getting abit boring and repetitive' date=' Aiden's got a tough choice on his hands as he is the man with the job offer. Hopefully someone respectable gets them if he rejects.

Good luck at Millwall although I'm suprised you decided to leave such a great side. Portsmouth are interested in a few of your players if you want to make a few changes to your side.:)

Id appreciate it if the new MILLWALL manager PM's me before he resigns so i can re-join this setup. (anytime in the future)

I have no interest in any other team so hopefully, the new Millwall manager will remember to contact me when he's had enough

cheers

Id appreciate it if the new MILLWALL manager PM's me before he resigns so i can re-join this setup. (anytime in the future)

I have no interest in any other team so hopefully' date=' the new Millwall manager will remember to contact me when he's had enough

cheers[/quote']

Sorry mate, but I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Sorry mate' date=' but I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.[/quote']

no probs,

I waited 18 days for the 30 day rule to take affect, i PM'd SM to clarify exactly what happens when 30 day rule taskes its course.

However, I can't legislate for being offline. :eek:

waiting is not a problem as long as you remember me before you quit or fail to login for 30 days. :P

Going to turn down the Liverpool job, not quiet sure how to give it out though. Should i give it to another forumer or just state what time it'll be availible tommorow?

Managed a 1-1 draw with Tom yesterday, which is respectable result. Joe Allen with the goal, no complaints with that.

Dude, that is a shocker. Millwall have some really cool players though. Good luck!

Going to turn down the Liverpool job' date=' not quiet sure how to give it out though. Should i give it to another forumer or just state what time it'll be availible tommorow?[/quote']

Well, which ever way that ensures someone "respectable" (lacking better word) getting them. It would be kind of disheartening to see some random Joe destroying them.

Many players for sale at Millwall including, Llorente (91), Doumbia (89), Alves (89), Kuzmanovic (88), Agger (90), Ecuele Manga (88), Fernando (90), Krasic (91), Dzsudzsak (90) and El Hamdaoui (89).

Looking for P/E, PM me for further details :).

The offer for Ousmane DRAME of Padova from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

Been linked to Arsenal with many other players,but thought l d take the gamble for 400k

..The offer for Free Agent Jeffrey SCHLUPP from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

expect him to rise.

..The offer for Free Agent Tommie HOBAN from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

another young prospect and pos a riser

Im sure there is someone in here who wants to give me a decent amount of cash for Darron Gibson. C'mon lads' date=' help a struggling Doncaster out.[/quote']

Soon as I sort out my £3.2m debt (B)) I'll have a look - however given i'm adding £400k a game to that debt mountain the chances are that Mr Gibson will be rated 82 and aged 34 by the time the bank managers talking to me again.