Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

What a crock. You know what Hammer' date=' I've been one of the voices that asked everyone to give you a chance, i even posted on here a few months back that you had surprised everyone who had predicted you would ruin sides, club hop and betray internal deals.

Just look at what you've done in 5579 in the various stints you've had here, absolute joke.

I'm done with you. I just hope that you, as you have done elsewhere, get bored and give up on 5579 - hate to see you impacting so negatively on one of the best EC's in the SM world - one that many, many people have put a lot of hard work into - and can't wait to see you move on.[/quote']

I can only echo this. I too have defended Hammer on countless occasions but his latest club hop is like the last straw breaking the camel's back. Hammer, you are an absolute disgrace. The way you play the game is absolutely shameful. You're a proven cheat in the past and you have done little to re-build your reputation with your constant changing of clubs, wrecking each and every one as you do so.

If anyone in this set-up has any ounce of self-respect, they would refuse to deal with Manchester City in any way shape or form, just like Ed nor myself.

Interestingly there was a rather heated debate over on 7046 recently surrounding how vacant clubs are handled and the rights and wrongs of announcing there release on the forum. If ever there was a justification for forumers in ensuring jobs in forum based set-ups go to a responsible manager its Hammer. In the three years or so since he first surfaced he has learn't nothing.His blatant disregard for other managers and the spirit of the game is quite staggering ..B)

Did he take over the City on his gold account before quitting whoever he had on his other? As technically that's controlling two clubs at once which means you may be able to get him booted. Just sayin'...

You think I did not no that, why you think I quit Fulham before taking City.

Did he take over the City on his gold account before quitting whoever he had on his other? As technically that's controlling two clubs at once which means you may be able to get him booted. Just sayin'...

He left Fulham first :(

Hammer if u want to resign from Man city and take the Fulham job back l have the offer and that would possible give you some credit and Man City would be free for someone else who would respect it.

I would mate bar I do not no if my account could take it.

Hammer - youve lost my respect now - You said you 'wouldnt leave Fulham for any other team in the setup' when you joined them. I convinced myself to belive you, but now look.

Why does it feel like this bloke 'controls the setup'.

He's been Southampton, Barnsley, Fulham, Man City and maybe more all in 1 setup!

Thats just unacceptable.

Hammer, theres no going back now - Quit City & leave 5579 for at least a whole year or be City and suffer the total ignorance and lack of respect from the rest of the setup :rolleyes:

Hammer - youve lost my respect now - You said you 'wouldnt leave Fulham for any other team in the setup' when you joined them. I convinced myself to belive you' date=' but now look.

Why does it feel like this bloke 'controls the setup'.

He's been Southampton, Barnsley, Fulham, Man City and maybe more all in 1 setup!

Thats just unacceptable.

Hammer, theres no going back now - Quit City & leave 5579 for at least a whole year or be City and suffer the total ignorance and lack of respect from the rest of the setup :rolleyes:[/quote']

I have to agree. You have jumped from side to side in 5579 and if you stick with Man City I think most managers will refuse to have anything to do with you.

There is no need for me to post here again or on the over thread.

Will be opeining my own thread just for City.

Sorry to everyone for this but not leaving City.

I find it simple..you'll made that thread for nothing because after 1 season you'll quit again.I'm sure.Leave 5579 because it's in top 3 the best championships on SM and you destroy this reputation.

There is no need for me to post here again or on the over thread.

Will be opeining my own thread just for City.

Sorry to everyone for this but not leaving City.

Hammer, your not making friends with anyone again by trying to get around this by making your own thread either.

We'd rather you try find a team such as Manchester City in a different setup and just leave now. Not just for our good but for yourself.

EDIT: Like what happened at Fulham - thanks for informing me you are going to recall Reyes.

You havent even got the bottle to deal with the top players have you? :o

The offer for Carlos KAMENI of Dagenham & Redbridge from Espanyol has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If anyone can beat exsternal offer for him, he is yours.

The loan offer for Javi VARAS of Hartlepool United from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thanks Andy, you're Hero :D

And Hammer, you're the most pathetic guy i've ever seen in the whole of Earth :eek:

Hammer will you ever learn ?

Preston will also be on the list of clubs refusing to deal with City very disappointed and if any of you from the clubs sending back players need loans then look no further that Preston anyone under 87 can go on loan except in defense.

Hammer will you ever learn ?

Preston will also be on the list of clubs refusing to deal with City very disappointed and if any of you from the clubs sending back players need loans then look no further that Preston anyone under 87 can go on loan except in defense.

Made a bid :)

Guest drseanfitz

Why was he allowed to get Man City ?

surely the person who had then on offer tried to get someone decent into the set-up?

Don't understand this ?

It was REDDEVIL who had them.

Abit disappointing really

to be fair to reddevil he has no obligation to make even the slightest effort to bring in a new boss in any way shape or form.

at the moment it's a case of being damned if you do and damned if you don't with regards these job offers. and I know it's caused people unnecessary stress when they get the offer, especially as you can't just reject it on the quiet anymore with the clublist naming who has the offers.

to be fair to reddevil he has no obligation to make even the slightest effort to bring in a new boss in any way shape or form.

at the moment it's a case of being damned if you do and damned if you don't with regards these job offers. and I know it's caused people unnecessary stress when they get the offer' date=' especially as you can't just reject it on the quiet anymore with the clublist naming who has the offers.[/quote']

Too true. I experienced the same thing in EC7345, being hounded to quit a team so someone could take it :o

Guest drseanfitz

Too true. I experienced the same thing in EC7345' date=' being hounded to quit a team so someone could take it :o[/quote']

terrible that... I hope you told the little so and so where to get off:p