Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Another hammer blow for the set up .Leeds have came out and publically vetoed any transfer deals with Man City .

Back to league news and Leeds soar up to 2nd place with a 4-2 win over Charlton, things have been going well this season so far and I hope it continues.

Welcome Stephen mate and good luck.

Bristol derby seen an eventful second half. After a goal-less first half Rovers took the lead in 51 minutes and made it 2-0 on 75. Odemwingie scored a minute later then Stindl made it 2-2 three minutes later. Odemwingie grabbed the winner on the 85th minute for City moving us up to 7th just 2 points off the play offs.

Welcome Stephen.

This set-up in my opinion was once able to consider its self amongst the best on SM but now it's all a bit of a joke really. Hammer's just the cherry on the cake in all honesty ' date=' the clubs tom listed earlier is just a few of the clubs he's had in this set up and you a add Norwich and Notts County to that list from the first time he was in the set-up and i'm sure theres others!

Considering quiting Sm altogether don't have much time for it anymore and the game + Forum seems to get worse each day. Will stick it out for a few more weeks and see how i feel , Hammer you trash that team you've well a truely smashed what was once a golden set-up , much dislike ash.[/quote']

Hi Ashh,

Understand your frustration, just the same as the rest of us.

However, my only disagreement is this still is a golden setup - might change that point of view if he doesnt leave city anytime soon!!!

One man a gameworld does not make

One twonk a gameworld does not break

Let he who shall not be named do what ever - as Tom says this is still a class set up regardless and as long as there folks around to pick up the pieces then it wont matter overall. Look at it this way, as that one man wrecking twonk moves through clubs, strips them of their assets, fills them with aged has beens, cheats, cadjoules and generally skanks up each team - there will always be a challenge waiting for a real manager to come resurrect them.

Too true. I experienced the same thing in EC7345' date=' being hounded to quit a team so someone could take it :o[/quote']

I tried to help out someone in another gameworld by dropping a team at a certain time. By flook another well known forumer took them first and I was accused by the guy I was helping out of 'giving" the team to him.

From now on I'm just rejecting them on the spot.

Phew! Unlucky Birmingham!

Against the odds i managed a one all draw at home' date=' Birmingham took all stats very comfortably so im a happy and lucky man tonight! Diarra sent off on 18, so i was always gonna struggle from then on in.

[/quote']

Yeah, quite bummed out that I didn't get 3 points there. Really need them as well!

Birmingham join in the Hammer fest.

Is there not a 'Report this to SMFA' option you can click when someone joins a setup?

You have it when someone makes a transfer, or if you think someone is match fixing so why not when a manager joins the setup. Here is the golden example why it would be useful, cause you would get near enough 79 complaints!

I tried to help out someone in another gameworld by dropping a team at a certain time. By flook another well known forumer took them first and I was accused by the guy I was helping out of 'giving" the team to him.

From now on I'm just rejecting them on the spot.

Yeah' date=' quite bummed out that I didn't get 3 points there. Really need them as well!

Birmingham join in the Hammer fest.[/quote']

Sarge.......Stick to helping better forumers to join....that was a one off......pure luck I got them & I think thats put to rest now...(Not this GW)

We all need to Stick Together........We have seen what happens when a BIG team gets dropped

Let he who shall not be named do what ever - as Tom says this is still a class set up regardless and as long as there folks around to pick up the pieces then it wont matter overall. Look at it this way' date=' as that one man wrecking twonk moves through clubs, strips them of their assets, fills them with aged has beens, cheats, cadjoules and generally skanks up each team - there will always be a challenge waiting for a real manager to come resurrect them.[/quote']

We all need to Stick Together........We have seen what happens when a BIG team gets dropped

EDIT:in total agreement with this pair of old fools :)

Let he who shall not be named do what ever - as Tom says this is still a class set up regardless and as long as there folks around to pick up the pieces then it wont matter overall. Look at it this way' date=' as that one man wrecking twonk moves through clubs, strips them of their assets, fills them with aged has beens, cheats, cadjoules and generally skanks up each team - there will always be a challenge waiting for a real manager to come resurrect them.[/quote']

Right on!

Conceiçao EMERSON has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Benfica for £1,700,000 plus Blerim DZEMAILI . All other offers were turned down.

Benfica's LB joins Shrewsbury. Dzemaili leaves, but I have enough midfielders. LBs are hard to find, so I'm satisfied. He should rise next time around.

Shrewsbury beat Portsmouth 1-0. We're 4th in the league. Arsenal up next.

Shrewsbury beat Portsmouth 1-0. We're 4th in the league. Arsenal up next.

Manager of the year anyone? Stunning stuff Jinx - just had a gander at your squad as well - really, really impressive stuff mate when considering where you started!

Is there not a 'Report this to SMFA' option you can click when someone joins a setup?

You have it when someone makes a transfer' date=' or if you think someone is match fixing so why not when a manager joins the setup. Here is the golden example why it would be useful, cause you would get near enough 79 complaints![/quote']

could nt we just make a conplaint ever time he makes a tranfer,surely SM would listen to that.

could nt we just make a conplaint ever time he makes a tranfer' date='surely SM would listen to that.[/quote']

Hang on, wasnt there an issue recently whereby he admitted to having two accounts? I can't recall it all - i'll see if I can find something on it.

could nt we just make a conplaint ever time he makes a tranfer' date='surely SM would listen to that.[/quote']

Or we could stop talking about it and try moving on. Why let it dominate and bring down this brilliant set-up... B) Nothing will be done about it.

Guest drseanfitz

Or we could stop talking about it and try moving on. Why let it dominate and bring down this brilliant set-up... B) Nothing will be done about it.

was just typing the same thing myself, went onto preview, and you'd beat me to it:p

Right on!

Benfica's LB joins Shrewsbury. Dzemaili leaves' date=' but I have enough midfielders. LBs are hard to find, so I'm satisfied. He should rise next time around.

[b']Shrewsbury beat Portsmouth 1-0[/b]. We're 4th in the league. Arsenal up next.

Well done on the victory. You've spoiled our winning run though.:P

I'm still looking to do some deals and can offer two of my first team(bar Soldado unless the player in question is reasonably young)for 1 player rated 92+. Contact me if you have anyone that fits the criteria.