English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Manager of the year anyone? Stunning stuff Jinx - just had a gander at your squad as well - really' date=' really impressive stuff mate when considering where you started![/quote']

He gets my vote. :)

Hammer just quit and bye bye.

Ozil it's on fire my friends... I think spurs it's next :D

EDIT: Chiellini(maybe) up for a deal...same for Higuain(maybe)

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you English? If you're not then you have a reasonable excuse from what is such a poor grammatical error, and one that I've seen you make on numerous occasions... :o

Or is it just some slang expression that you kids are saying these days?

Don't take this the wrong way' date=' but are you English? If you're not then you have a reasonable excuse from what is such a poor grammatical error, and one that I've seen you make on numerous occasions...[/b'] :o

Or is it just some slang expression that you kids are saying these days?

He's Romanian ;)

Don't take this the wrong way' date=' but are you English? If you're not then you have a reasonable excuse from what is such a poor grammatical error, and one that I've seen you make on numerous occasions... :o

Or is it just some slang expression that you kids are saying these days?[/quote']

No,I'm not borned in England but with my English I can keep a conversation or something really sorry about that :).

No' date='I'm not borned in England but with my English I can keep a conversation or something really sorry about that :).[/quote']

Don't worry mate, I'm just a grammar freak! If you were English, I would frown at you. But mistakes like that are easy to make, so I won't hold it against you. Besides, your English is 10 million times better than my Romanian!! :D

Manager of the year anyone? Stunning stuff Jinx - just had a gander at your squad as well - really' date=' really impressive stuff mate when considering where you started![/quote']

Guys' date=' you are too good for my ego. Thank you! But the season is far from over and there are a couple of cool contenders for that award.

Well done on the victory. You've spoiled our winning run though.:P

Haha, sorry about that. Nice run by the way! It's really tight at the top of D1.

JANSSEN for sale

Theo can leave Shrewsbury. I'm looking for a defender (CB or DEF) in exchange. If you're interested then drop me a line.

Guys' date=' you are too good for my ego. Thank you! But the season is far from over and there are a couple of cool contenders for that award.[/quote']

Dude, I'm clearly just buttering you up so you sell me Augusto in GC100! :P

Hurry up and tell me who you like/want!

If anyone dose want to deal with Manchester City Pato can leave for a solid ST, yes he is out right now but is a top player, is a solid 92 who when is fit can easy hit 93/94 looking for a 91+ ST and a 90+ CB just get in touch.

P.S after seeing what all you said about not dealing with me I realy don't mind you all have your own right to feel how you feel I am just here to prove my self and will not be quitting City.

Clemens 85 and Singh 85 both joined today can leave on loan to get first team football.

As for the Cassano loan switch he needs first team football, and is behind Lisandro backing up Pato so would have been a hard call to play him, hope he gets game time with QPR saw what you said but I will not be calling him back.

More players here for loan if anyone wants them some 88+ players.

If anyone dose want to deal with Manchester City Pato can leave for a solid ST' date=' yes he is out right now but is a top player, is a solid 92 who when is fit can easy hit 93/94 looking for a 91+ ST and a 90+ CB just get in touch.

[b']Keep dreamin no-one will deal with you now.[/b]

P.S after seeing what all you said about not dealing with me I realy don't mind you all have your own right to feel how you feel I am just here to prove my self and will not be quitting City.

Clemens 85 and Singh 85 both joined today can leave on loan to get first team football.

As for the Cassano loan switch he needs first team football, and is behind Lisandro backing up Pato so would have been a hard call to play him, hope he gets game time with QPR saw what you said but I will not be calling him back.

vader_comic_noooooooo_sm.jpg

B) haha.

If anyone dose want to deal with Manchester City Pato can leave for a solid ST' date=' yes he is out right now but is a top player, is a solid 92 who when is fit can easy hit 93/94 looking for a 91+ ST and a 90+ CB just get in touch.

P.S after seeing what all you said about not dealing with me I realy don't mind you all have your own right to feel how you feel [b']I am just here to prove my self [/b]and will not be quitting City.

Tell me how are you going to do that? You've left so many clubs in this setup that staying longer is just going to frustrate people even more. You've still made a negative impact on this setup, and as far as i'm concerned you can't prove yourself.

Don't even think about making any sort of loan/transfer bid by the way, i won't even bother to decline or accept it.

[/b']

Well if you make serious offer you might get somewhere not offer 3.2m for Wickham :rolleyes:

Cant beleive that anyone would want to deal with that twonk - he is literally ripping the soul out of 5579 and if anyone does deal with him they would only be encouraging and accepting his means of destroying his sixth club.

Each to his own like, but theres no player purchase that would justify me dealing with he who shall not be named.

Ed "sat upon a particularly high horse" Moses

Good negotiations with the Liverpool manager sees that:

Lahm is leaving Villa for Chiellini

Benzema' date=' when off T/B will leave for a straight swap for Higuain[/b']

Pleasure darlo..

The offer for Philipp LAHM of Aston Villa from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

P.S after seeing what all you said about not dealing with me I realy don't mind you all have your own right to feel how you feel [b']I am just here to prove my self and will not be quitting City.[/b]

killyourself4346.jpg

killyourself4346.jpg

LOL did not tell anyone how you tried ripping me off did I wanting a three for one deal, because your the only person who will deal with me awwww.

And when I said no because you was ripping me off you flipped out telling me im just a quitter and should have done the deal as your there only person who liked me anyway.

It dose not matter to me and now you sold him for a one for one deal lol a serten riser you said lol looser.

LOL did not tell anyone how you tried ripping me off did I wanting a three for one deal' date=' because your the only person who will deal with me awwww.

And when I said no because you was ripping me off you flipped out telling me im just a quitter and should have done the deal as your there only person who liked me anyway.

It dose not matter to me and now you sold him for a one for one deal lol a serten riser you said lol looser.[/quote']

So much for sticking to your own thread...

LOL did not tell anyone how you tried ripping me off did I wanting a three for one deal' date=' because your the only person who will deal with me awwww.

[/b']

It dose not matter to me and now you sold him for a one for one deal lol a serten riser you said lol looser.

No I wasn't.Just wanted to see how much can you destroy a team......I know you from 7046 and another EC.Just a cheater ^_^.Looser?haha...don't make me laugh.