English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Congrats to Southend on their victory over us in the Shield. Having that said,

CORCHIA, Sébastien, BENATIA, Mehdi, BOURILLON, Grégory and AMALFITANO, Morgan are among the players that can leave Sunderland on loan.

Players who still are transferable; Matri (soon to be 90-rated), Adrian (standing a decent chance of getting a 88 shortly + had a great U-21 tournament with his Spain this past summer) + Payet (will get that 90 as soon as he's back from injuries and can gain some minutes - got the quality for it, no doubt) and as I'm bored with my team, Mandanda can also leave. Only want a GK in return for the latter though.

As some of you may know, Matty has dropped out of the 4 nations. He has done some great work for 5579 in there and been a vocal supporter of this great GW.

We now need another, equally able bodied manager to step up to the plate and therefore wanna hear form anyone who fancies joining us.

Please let me know by PM - open to all (apart from that twonk that won't be named)

If you’re unsure of the challenge have a look at here:-

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=87045&page=230

In other news, my now monthly hawking of Raphael Van Der Vaart reaches new hegiths as I slip £4.5m into debt (like Jooles said, if you aint in debt you aint trying hard enough)

Therefore will accept a deal that resembles something like this :-

2 Players (89+) and minimum £5m cash (up that if the player quality is low)

or

1 Player (90+) and several bin bag's full of £100's

let me know guys and gals :D

Seydou DOUMBIA has completed his move to Bury from Millwall in a swap deal for Luuk DE JONG and Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON

Lost a good player but De Jong is a very talented young lad who is progressing well at Twente and Sigthorsson is picking up serious minutes at Ajax so should be in for a nice rise :).

But for a few days ago they were at 28 days without logging in so clearly renewing contracts doesn't figure highly in their priorities. :rolleyes:

That's irrelevant - just because someone may not log on very often doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to sabotage the side. He/she may be unaware of the concern system and how it operates. A simple message may enlighten him/her and protect the side for the foreseeable future.

That's irrelevant - just because someone may not log on very often doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to sabotage the side. He/she may be unaware of the concern system and how it operates. A simple message may enlighten him/her and protect the side for the foreseeable future.

I think it's just a simple case of holding onto the side not wanting to let go, they've been there for 72 games so I'd imagine in that time they'd have noticed the little 'Unh' sings when setting tactics, oh wait setting tactics involves logging in silly me. :o

The offer for Giulio MIGLIACCIO of Palermo from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Juan ZUNIGA of Udinese from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A couple of delicious rotation players for Shrewsbury. Zuniga should rise to 88 and Migliaccio should get a rating chance, so they both fit in wonderfully. They cost an 85, 82 and 78 rated trio of players.

Hartlepool United are actively looking to deal in the transfer market. They are looking for 88+ players in most positions and can offer a combination of the following players for the right man:

Abou Diaby - 89

Mathieu Bodmer - 89

Urby Emanuelson - 89

Claudio Bravo - 88

Alberto Botia - 88

Ezequiel Munoz - 88

Arnold Mvuemba - 88

Pereira Maicon - 88

Kirill Kombarov - 87

Nicolas Maurice-Belay - 87

Cheikh M'Bengue - 87

Paul Baysse - 87

Landry N'Guemo - 87

Roberto Rosales - 87

Emmanuel Riviere - 87

Emilio Nsue - 86

Murara Neto - 85

Lukman Haruna - 85

Takashi Usami - 83

And many more young risers with great potential. Certain players, like Gundogan, Lamela, Piszczek, Medel etc. I would like to keep but they are potentially available if the deal is good enough. Please get in touch with me via chat or PM if you fancy striking up negotiations.

1-0 win away at Spurs.

My most favourite scoreline on SM a lovely clinical win away from home ;). On the game we bossed possession 59% with more than double the total shots and SOT so could have been more comfortable. Mr Santana with the only goal. :)

Arsenal and Shrews lose so the Bluebords open up a FOUR POINT GAP at the summit, too easy dis Div 1 lark. B)

1-0 win away at Spurs.

My most favourite scoreline on SM a lovely clinical win away from home ;). On the game we bossed possession 59% with more than double the total shots and SOT so could have been more comfortable. Mr Santana with the only goal. :)

Arsenal and Shrews lose so the Bluebords open up a FOUR POINT GAP at the summit' date=' too easy dis Div 1 lark. B)[/quote']

nah...only 3 points to kill you :D.

If im right, Aston Villa move up to 5th. A win after could see us move to second (highly unlikely). Arsenals forms been poor recently, so there is a decent chance of a top 4 position :D Would love to finish above Jenks' Arsenal!

Only 17 games gone.. better not get ahead of myself :o:p