English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

1-0 win away at Spurs.

My most favourite scoreline on SM a lovely clinical win away from home ;). On the game we bossed possession 59% with more than double the total shots and SOT so could have been more comfortable. Mr Santana with the only goal. :)

Arsenal and Shrews lose so the Bluebords open up a FOUR POINT GAP at the summit' date=' too easy dis Div 1 lark. B)[/quote']

Sigh.. what an awful SM night for me, then again ive had the better against you in recent weeks across most gw's so was due a beating by you eventually :P congrats fella.

Nice to see the bluebirds flying high!

Guest drseanfitz

The Law steered Gillingham to victory against Carlisle United.

Gillingham beat Carlisle United 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Modesto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Skjelbred was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yess.

I've needed a good win for a few games now and I'm happy to have watched the scorecentre for the first time to see the score. Wednesday 4-2 Charlton

Will only move up 1 place to 12th with the win. Looking at the season, I'm only expecting now for a top 10 finish. Will challenge for play-offs but I'm considering just keeping it on the down-low for the season and just aim low.

Looking to do some deals. Arne Friedrich (90) is up for sale for cash.

Middlesbrough & Bendtner are relentless at the moment.

2-0 solid home win over Ahmed's Dagenham tonight sees up up to 11th. Thats 5 wins in a row now! From 2nd bottom of the league - to just 4 points of a playoff place. Thats what 15 points in in 5 games gets you anyway! :)

Very tricky and dangerous game with Bail's Millwall to come on Saturday though...

Adam D steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Barnet.

Doncaster Rovers outclassed Barnet and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Corgnet was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Earnshaw was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Brilliant result moves me up to 18th :)

The Law steered Gillingham to victory against Carlisle United.

Gillingham beat Carlisle United 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Modesto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Skjelbred was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Yeah, i had no answer to Dr's team, well and truly beat!

Lopes ZEZINHO has completed his move to Southend United from Sporting CP for £1,110,000

Linked with some of Europes biggest clubs, promting Sporting to put a £17million price tag on his head.

The offer for Bartosz SALAMON of Brescia from Southend United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

currently being linked with a January move to either Tottenham or Barca the 20yr old Pole has played all but 2 match's for Brescia this season.

The offer for Moraes ARTUR of Benfica from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Can't believe that I managed to get him without any competition whatsoever, despite four other teams having him shortlisted. He comes in for a fee of £576k plus the services of Nicolas Maurice-Belay. When the European changes come about, I should have two 89-rated 'keepers on my books in the form of Artur and Javi Varas. :)

With that in mind, Hartlepool are appealing to any club in need of a solid 'keeper, that Claudio Bravo - rated 88 - is available. The Monkey Hangers would like to use him and another player in a 2-4-1 part exchange deal.

Also Jordi Alba,is available for loan.

I was so skeptical when I paid 8.5 million for him,but wow,has that risk paid of.In real life,he has been playing brilliantly and recently also made his debut for the Spain NT.

Also,German Wunderkind Marco Reus is available for sale.

Guest drseanfitz

The loan offer for Ribeiro AIRTON of Manchester United from Gillingham has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed

big thanks to kunasher, and to Andy who did offer me someone as well:p