English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Burton 1-0 Carlisle :)

Denis with the goal' date=' but got dominated on shot etc, but hey! a win is a win :P[/quote']

Agree Dylan, but well done to you! the early season good form is slipping as i stay in 15th - next up, home to 7th place Torquay on Wednesday, Although Brunton Park will light up when the managers and fans favourite signs for us sometime in the next 24 hours, he will help us go back on track, no question about that!

Decided it's time for me to step down from Bradford City and leave the setup for a while due to a lack of time' date='I'd be interested in coming back at some stage but when that will be I don't know,still best of luck to everyone in the setup and whoever takes over Bradford.[/quote']

Disapointed to see you go mate, hope to see you back in the '79 sooner then later mate!

Birmingham lose to top dawgs Everton at home :(

Luis 'big toothed, imbred, play acting by rolling around on the floor anytime anyone comes within two to three feet of my lame arse piece of she-ite oily body' Suarez gets 2.

Well played Louie! You piece of toe cheese.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I forget i had my gold membership for free stopping to day so i left automatically my club. I am going to join with another account and hope my team will be available :)

Decided it's time for me to step down from Bradford City and leave the setup for a while due to a lack of time' date='I'd be interested in coming back at some stage but when that will be I don't know,still best of luck to everyone in the setup and whoever takes over Bradford.[/quote']

Sorry to see you go mate ,look forward to your return hopefully I will have climbed another division by then :)

Leeds smash Villa 5-2 in the cup to book a Q-Final place with Blackburn.

I am happy with the result as we had a few reserve team players in and a couple of them got on the scoresheet.Milito also marked his comeback after the 3 games suspension with a goal .

Leeds United

-

Aston Villa

R.PALLADINO 12

G.KEVIN 20

A.HUNT 33

D.MILITO 62

R.MCGIVERN 83

Half Time

(3 - 1) S.KEITA 31

D.STANKOV

After drumming Chelsea 8-0 in the last league game, Spurs do the buisness again with a 3-0 in the cup to book a place in the quater finals. On paper were looking like the stronfest team left so hopefully i can go on and win the thing. B)