English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Shrewsbury Town beat Crystal Palace 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Caceres had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gargano, Inler and Park were amongst the goalscorers.

The result was over the top, but I'll take the three points.

Cardiff, Liverpool and Shrewsbury are tied first on 37 points.

The offer for Simone GANZ of Milan from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really happy with this...:)

Ganz's been exploding through the Milan youth ranks these past 2 and ½ or so and is really pushing for a permanent place in the first squad. It also benefits him a lot that the striker position isn't exactly the luxery anymore as well (Cassano injured, Pato as well and Robinho is cold as ice), which was proven prior to the game against Plzen the other - where he was called-up to be a part of the squad and ultimately got some minutes under his belt.

And this for just 290k - with no other club chasing his signature. :D

And oh, yes - his father is Maurizio Ganz. ;)

Anybody want to do some deal prefrably looking 2 for one in my direction young 88s for half my squad and 2 of my players for one of yours 92+

Cavani , Kjaer , Rafinha , Cesar and Neuer are worth alot to me so they wont be going cheap.

Anybody want to do some deal prefrably looking 2 for one in my direction young 88s for half my squad and 2 of my players for one of yours 92+

Cavani ' date=' Kjaer , Rafinha , Cesar and Neuer are worth alot to me so they wont be going cheap.[/quote']

Not seen you around too much Ash - how's everything?

Have a gander at Brighton mate - currently I'm in just over £5m debt so deals would not be a bad idea!

Not seen you around too much Ash - how's everything?

Have a gander at Brighton mate - currently I'm in just over £5m debt so deals would not be a bad idea!

Lost interest in SM mate only this team keeping me coming back , work + college hours don't help either , everything okay with you Ed?

Bent and Cabaye catch my eye mate any movement there?

Lost interest in SM mate only this team keeping me coming back ' date=' work + college hours don't help either , everything okay with you Ed?

Bent and Cabaye catch my eye mate any movement there?[/quote']

Both can leave if the deal is right mate. Cant see who you would offer though mate - need player and cash for either.

Yuto NAGATOMO has completed his move to Doncaster Rovers from Internazionale for £7,000,000 plus Dexter BLACKSTOCK and Ryan MASON . All other offers were turned down.

Massive signing for little Doncaster, hopefully Inter can pick up their form so he can rise to 89 :) Will play in tonight's game.

He joined your team because your chairman let you pay more than my chairman :mad: I payed all i could and didn't get him.

How much worth was your bid?

Mine was 12' date='5M.

One day I will get a LB that is better than they both two together ;).[/quote']

Mine was worth 15.5m and could offer up to 18m :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

A draw for me away from home at Dons. the score 1-1, my target man and best player scored for me. At least i am still 13th. Gonul is suspended, Eboue went to 88 and my balance just kills me, i am losing tones of money game after game :(

Leeds continue winning ways with a well ground out win over Huddersfield.

2-1 with goals from Garcia and Castadello .

With 3rd place Notts county getting beat we are 4 points clear of 3rd place Bury ,and we are still 3 points behind leaders West Brom.

We are now on a 16 match unbeaten run across all comps,12 match unbeaten in the league .

Bristol City up next in the quarter finals.

Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-1 thanks to a late Chamakh winner :) With Torres and Rooney both out injured it was always going to be tougher than it should have been, but pleased to pick up the three points. We stay 3 points off the top with Blackpool up next...