English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Shrewsbury Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Blackburn Rovers in their English Cup Quarter Final fixture.

The Shrews are out of the cup. Nice one, Bibi.Time to focus on the league (and ENG shield and SMFA Shield).

In other news, Shrewsbury sign Benfica's Nemanja Matic.

Greetings everyone.

I am the new Torquay manage.

Welcome to the setup, mate.

Charlton adventure in the cup end last night in quarter final as we're beaten by Notts County 2-0. Here comes another "make it to play off and lose there" season for us? Kinda frustrated as this team should really already in Div2

The Shrews are out of the cup. Nice one' date=' Bibi.Time to focus on the league (and ENG shield and SMFA Shield).

[/quote']

Leeds play Bibi's Backburn in the quarters of the Shield and the Semis of the cup.I think the games will be hard for our Division 3 boys.Bibi has been away for 5 days though so maybe if he doesn't return before the games they will be NMF .

I just noticed 5579 is only 76/80' date=' with 2 teams being completely unmanaged. Just a blip or is 5579 on the decline? :confused::o[/quote']

Ok:

1. I am, and as far as im concerned always will be connected to EC 5579. It is the only reason now that i use SM, and cant honestly see that changing at all. If i were to elave 5579, i'd be gone from SM.

2. I dont believe I have been posting less recently personally. I allowed Jenks, Frozen, and Shack to have a go at the prem previews a.) because I had no time (saturday just gone) or b.) the other 2 cases were when I wanted to give these 2 lads a chance at it to keep others involeved and not just me posted on the m/r thread all the time doing prem previews.

3. I intend to hold a meeting about 5579 in the near future with some people who i believe will help the situation with teams needing a manager.

+ Welcome to Torquay and this fantastic setup Sayak!

Bad luck mate - although to be fair you are having an amazing season so maybe you should just stop being greedy ;)

Bibi put out a better team' date=' so not undeserving. Haha, you call 'em like you see 'em, Ed.

Leeds play Bibi's Backburn in the quarters of the Shield and the Semis of the cup.I think the games will be hard for our Division 3 boys.Bibi has been away for 5 days though so maybe if he doesn't return before the games they will be NMF .

Looking good, Dan! Quite the accomplishment if you grab two finals and a promotion.

Very suprised if people don't actually want to be in the setup, wasn't the case when i had the Liverpool job anyway.

My Swans have been doing well lately and i'm in the play-offs, some fairly tough games coming up though against Southend and Brighton. I'm going to need more goals up front if i'm going to get something from either game B)

FREE CLUBS:

Plymouth Division 3

118.8 mill -18 mill 3 loans

14.9 mill cash

Southampton d4

116.8mill -8.2 loan

8.4 mill cash

***Stockport d4

109 mill -12.4 loans

7.3 mill cash

I myself would take the Stockport as they have a few decent players in Podolski & Tosic etc.

My old Stockport :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

another draw for yeovil, cardozo 2 for us and zarate 2 for them. Away from home not a nad result again, but i want to win some of them!

Just took on Plymouth' date=' im going to try to juggle my time between here and EC106 plus my other setups so bare with me :)[/quote']

Welcome mate :)

Arsenal go down 2-1 away to Blackpool, well done Frozen! Injuries are really hitting me hard with Rooney, Busquets, Torres and Clichy all suffering from suspension and injuries at the moment :o Inconsistency is hitting me hard.

7-1 win at home to Reading.

Pretty scoreline but to be expected really with how both teams are faring still it doesn't do goal difference any harm. ;) Among the goalscorers Klose bags a hat-trick, also the result is my biggest home win in my time at Cardiff. :)

We stay 2nd though. :o